1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

2. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

My Dad was a radio operator on many different voyages in WWII. He became an electrical engineer after graduating from Lafayette College. He had so much knowledge on how the field we live in works. He also told me that there was a big split in university teaching in the 30s and 40s about the “ether” as he called it, he stuck with the ether being part of the equation, others did not and smeared it as quackery.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Ether is making a comeback after being buried with the advent of modern science.

Among other astonishing things, outer space is not a vacuum void but is filled with energies the magnitude of which we can not imagine (it is an electric/plasma Universe-- gravity seems to be a bit player).

Research Zero Point Energy. What energy source do you suppose powers the endless activity of atomic electrons even at the zero point temperature (when all motion should theoretically cease)?

mrc, Alex97232 and Denise0918 like this.
  4. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Zero point energy is where all existing potentials exist. I’ve been fascinated by this for sometime in more of a metaphysical sense and I do believe this is where quantum physics/ biology and metaphysics cross over. Metaphysics having no physical proof, and I love how science is beginning to “show” where ancient cultural beliefs started from. Somewhere along the way we developed a huge case of amnesia as to who we are, what we are and why we are. And who the one is, who is the uninterested observer of all, that dwells in all of us.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The doctor in the video connects the dots from patients to our environments. It gives a high quality and accurate depiction of what's going on with wireless interactions. We can be a strong push to make it go viral.

Denise0918 and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

upload_2019-7-14_19-14-12.jpeg
    fYI Reboboth Beach Delaware ON THE BEACH is now 5G.

8. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi Walter,
    Did you see this?

Local governments making deals WTH!!
    Nothing new here!
    Just more proof that no governement, local or state, serves the interests of the people/citizens.
    No democracy, just serving the industries and the powerfull families.

"Eindhoven’s municipality has made deals with the network providers Vodafone, Ziggo and Ericsson for the test.
    https://www.iamexpat.nl/lifestyle/l...set-be-one-first-dutch-cities-test-5g-network

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    WalterNL likes this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Hadn't read it yet, but it was to be expected. 5G is coming whether we like it or not.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not only will 1G to 5G provide insults on health but also it will be built to stealthily invade our privacy and break the 4th amendment of the US Constitution with the use of routers and the like these........in a 5G world using RFID chips.
    Here is just another reason to go wired in the 5G world. WiFi router could be used to monitor heartbeats, movement, and even emotions. This is current technology. Imagine what will happen when you surround yourself with more and more "smart" devices. But it seems a lot of people do not care about their privacy anymore anyway since we get trained to display our lives online as much as possible. You still don't believe me..............LOL. Y'all have a lot to learn. Stop engaging the food gurus and pay attention to the people who understand how your light environment is killing your colony of mitochondria.
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/jun...darwin-s-finches-in-danger-and-more-1.5182752

WalterNL, Hilde, Denise0918 and 2 others like this.
  11. ElectricUniverse

Morons who willingly let ominous monitoring devices like Alexa, and networked home security surveillance gear into the sanctity of their home are leading the pack for a chilling dystopian1984-like world.

Hilde, Alex97232 and Denise0918 like this.
  12. Lukem

Lukem New Member

13. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

This reference documentation, and a future update, could be a solid starting point for mounting public interest resistance to nnEMFs as unquestionably harmful and illegal?

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

greentrees and ElectricUniverse like this.
  15. ElectricUniverse

As a side note, nothing good can come from being out in the urban jungle at night after 10 pm, away from the safety of your home. But young people have to find out for themselves the hard way (some never pick up on it and are prone to lower survival chances over time).

greentrees likes this.
  16. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

Here is Sports Basement located in S.F. near the GG bridge. The company operates on federal land and they installed these towers 6 months ago, about
    30 feet from the row of cashiers. I would love to get bloodwork of all the workers and see if there will be a change within the next couple of years.
    the manager mentioned they didn't have a choice or any input since the land is federal.
    IMG_20190724_144911344.jpg

ElectricUniverse and Saichi like this.
  17. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you."

18. ElectricUniverse

OMG. Somebody needs to get a good RF meter out there and take RF radiofrequency microwave radiation level readings where workers and customers congregate. Looks like a kill zone. I would expect to see life-threatening diseases develop over time for workers who stick it out there.

19. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Need some advice. I’m in NH and we just built our dream house out in the country away from all things technology. Come to find out, Verizon had a lease on the land across the street for a tower. We fought them for 6 months and of course they won. The tower will be approximately 400 meters from my house. My immediate reaction is to suck up the financial impact and move immediately. But I’m concerned that wherever I go, a tower will find it’s why nearby as they ramp up the infrastructure for 5G. What would you do? Stay put and find ways to mitigate the radiation knowing it’ll be everywhere soon enough? or move with the hope that I can avoid towers being put up nearby. I’m torn and my wife is devastated that I’m forcing us to move but our health comes first. I have devices to measure the radiation once the tower goes up so that’s my first move. Thoughts? Thank you.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

how devastating for you and your family..... I am thinking there is no place to hide anymore - or there won't be.

Hopefully someone will have some advise on shielding and making your house a fortress.

Have you spoken to any electrical engineers who deal in mitigating nnEMF?

Jack did a lot of stuff at the farm........and, I think, it is his brother in law who has started building homes to mitigate 5G etc.

Jamie Ward, In England, has a construction business and is doing this kind of stuff. I think Jack has posted his contact details somewhere???

Sean L. and Hilde like this.