1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, I have also Dr Karim's book "Biogeometry Signatures- Harmonizing the Body's Subtle Energy Exchange with the Environment". I consider it my bible on these energies.

His other landmark book is "Back to a Future for Mankind- Biogeometry". Both are available on Amazon among other places.

In the Biogeometry book Dr Karim goes into some detail on electrosmog (EMF) phenomenon of creating secondary standing (compression) waveforms, and how Biogeometric shapes can ameliorate stress from it.

It's fascinating how he describes these compression waves as scalar in nature. They do not have the original electromagnetic radiation contained in source EMF emission.

Denise0918, mrc and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Here is the skeleton letter Jessie Reimers from Stop 5G Australia Wide Action Group has composed based on barrister Raymond Broomhall's successful legal approach. It mentions Australia's QLD law but presumably could be tweaked to refer to relevant local laws. I have also been informed that the quote referencing QLD is incorrect so if in QLD please check the exact definition. I will see that the authors are notified of this error. Also please listen to the You Tube Max Igan interview with Tasmanian barrister Raymond Broomhall How to Take Action Against 5G. I have posted it in the comments below. Please also join the Stop 5G Australia Wide Action Group for more information about this process as I am just explaining it as I understand so far. The idea is to get a medical certificate from a medical doctor to back up your objection. Note- you do NOT have to be sick, just concerned about the health risks and stressed/ anxious. Although if you are sick or have or are recovering from cancer that is obviously highly relevant.
    OBJECTION TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF 5G TELECOMMUNICATIONS
    I, (INSERT FULL NAME) of INSERT FULL ADDRESS, call on (INSERT COUNCIL AREA) to reject outright the implementation of 5G Telecommunications in the city of INSERT CITY, including the suburb of INSERT YOUR SUBURB and all surrounding suburbs for the following reasons:
    In particular this tower (insert address of tower from RFNSA website) and any future towers planned.
    1. There is already a substantial and convincing amount of scientific studies that show many adverse health effects and health hazards from radiofrequency/microwave radiation.
    2. Check out a large number of peer reviewed research articles here https://ehtrust.org/scientific-research-on-5g-and-health/
    https://bioinitiative.org/ – 4000 studies
    http://www.justproveit.net/– 1168 studies
    https://www.emf-portal.org/en – 23,840 studies
    https://www.powerwatch.org.uk/ – 1,032 studies
    3. Plus this study which cost $25 million by the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) clearly show that biological impacts occur at non-thermal exposures like those that take place from cell phones today.https://ehtrust.org/clear-evidence-of-cancer-concludes-the…/
    4. Please also look at the ORSAA database https://www.orsaa.org/orsaa-database.html
    5. In humans the effects of EMF radiation includes an increased risk of cancer, cellular stress, an increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being. But this type of damage goes well beyond the human race. There is growing evidence that it also harms plants and animals.
    Therefore it is the current rollout of the 5G infrastructure, including new towers/tower upgrades as well as new 4GX/5G small cells/antenna or antenna and cells that will be used for the 5G roll out, which is of great concern to me, due to the amount and type of radiation these will emit, and the detrimental effect this will have on my health, and potentially on other residents of INSERT SUBURB.
    I include a letter from my General Practitioner (GP) in relation to the potential
    impact EMF radiation will have on my health (MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH LETTER FROM YOUR GP)
    Barrister Raymond Broomhall of Tasmania has raised the possibility that the implementation of 5G without informed consent could open up city councils such as (INSERT YOUR COUNCIL), to liability in accordance with the legal definition of assault. He conveyed this in his public presentation here https://youtu.be/tLsHEVkne64
    Queensland Definition of Assault:

“Assault is defined in section 245 of the Queensland Criminal Code and includes actual forceful contact with another person or threatened forceful contact. In Queensland, physical assault will be made out if there is an act of striking, touching, or moving, or the application of force of any kind to another person, either directly or indirectly, without the consent of the person, or with their consent if that consent is obtained by fraud or duress. An act of threatened assault will be made out if, through any bodily act or gesture, a person attempts or threatens to apply force of any kind to a person without consent.”

It is important to note that the application of force includes the application of light, heat, electricity, smell, gas or any substance that will cause injury or personal discomfort.

http://www5.austlii.edu.au/…/…/consol_act/cc189994/s245.html
    4. Furthermore, according to Broomhall, city councils may be liable for Orders to be issued against them under the Peace and Good Behaviour Act 1982. This Act aims to protect people’s right to peace and quiet, undisturbed by threats to wellbeing or quality of life. People may request an Order if someone has threatened to assault (see 5. above) or do bodily injury to them or any person under their care and they are in fear of this person because of this threat.
    5. ARPANSA, the Federal Government’s Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, who set the safety standard limits for exposure to radio frequency (the technology 5G uses), say that the operation frequencies of the 5G network are included within the limits set by the their safety standard. However the ARPANSA safety limit of 1000 μW (microwatts) per cm2 up to 300GHz, was set in 2002 against a senate committee recommendation of 200 μW/cm2 in 2001. This is despite many other countries such as China, Russia, Bulgaria, Canada and Poland having set the limit at 10 μW/cm2; Switzerland has set their safety standard even lower at 9.5 μW/cm2, and in sensitive areas 4.25; and, Austria has set the safety limit lower again at 0.0001 μW/cm2 in certain areas.
    Why is Australia’s safety limit 100 times higher than many other countries?
    1. ARPANSA have a disclaimer on their website stating that their advice should only be used as a guide for educational purposes and that people should seek professional advice (i.e. a doctor) regarding safe EMF radiation limits. If their advice is simply guidance, why is it the standard being adhered to for the 5G roll out?
    2. In another article on the ARPANSA website, Dr. Karipidis says that the higher frequencies used in 5G technology will penetrate human tissue. He also acknowledges that there are gaps in this knowledge that require further research:
    “ARPANSA therefore has made recommendations for areas where further studies are needed. The recommendations include research for frequencies above 6 GHz and for emerging technologies that use them like 5G.”
    3. Yet ARPANSA goes on to state that despite these gaps in knowledge, no health effects are expected from radio frequency exposures below the limits set in the ARPANSA standard. This is despite that there is a substantial and convincing number of scientific studies that show many adverse health effects and health hazards from radiofrequency/microwave radiation.
    Studies as mentioned above.
    6. Another consideration is that ARPANSA claim they are an independent organisation and yet they state that they receive funding from industry bodies. The Australian Senate inquiry (link below) raised the following concerns:
    “It was contended that the telecommunications industry will try to influence research into electromagnetic emissions to show that there are no ill effects from its technology: If you are a researcher doing research that is being funded by industry, if you are coming up with results that are not what the company wants to hear, you will not get further funding. But if you give results that look good you tend to get further funding. So there is very much a bias to slant your research towards the person who is providing the funding. Some submissions have claimed that industry cover-ups and interference in the publication of research results, and selection bias in the choice of studies to be funded, are reasons for the failure to replicate many studies that have shown a relationship between EMR and biological and health effects.”

ARPANSA on survey management and funding: https://www.arpansa.gov.au/…/mobile-phone-base-station-surv…
    See section 3.102 on Australia’s contribution to the “World Health Organization Electromagnetic Field Project”: https://www.aph.gov.au/…/Completed_…/1999-02/emr/report/c03…
    7. Lastly, rolling out 5G also breaks UNESCO’s (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation) “Precautionary Principle”, which states that:

“When human activities may lead to morally unacceptable harm that is scientifically plausible but uncertain, actions shall be taken to avoid or diminish that harm.”
    Rolling out 5G without a truly independent, impartial task force of scientists with zero conflict of interest to further research and understand the health implications associated with this new technology, flies in the face of this Precautionary Principle and breaks international law.
    I urge the council to consider its responsibility in ensuring the health, wellbeing,
    and safety of the citizens of INSERT YOUR SUBURB . The strongest evidence has impelled international experts to call for an urgent stop to the deployment of 5G technology. This should sufficiently warrant the council to take the precautionary principle and to do the same.
    See Global appeal here https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
    I am therefore asking the council to prevent any further expansion of 5G related
    infrastructure in the suburb of (INSERT SUBURB).
    Specifically, I am asking the council to take action in ensuring that no 4GX or 5G
    small cell/antenna or any cells/antenna related to 5G technology will be installed
    near my premise (ADDRESS OF HOME, OFFICE, SHOP) and any existing ones to be switched off, and be removed immediately.
    I do not consent to these towers and am requesting a remedy and demanding that you issue an abatement order, please see attached my lawyers advice (ATTACH LAWYERS ADVICE, EITHER SEEK FROM RAYMOND BROOMHALL OR ANOTHER LAWYER)
    Please reply within the next 7 days with the actions the council will take to
    respond to my request.
    I urge you to take the time to review this information and consider our objection. With this information the health of our community becomes your responsibility.
    Please see the information in this nation wide petition https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-5g-rollout-in-australia-u…
    And this Senate Inquiry https://www.aph.gov.au/…/Completed_…/1999-02/emr/report/c03…

caroline, Sheddie and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thank you, Jack, for everything.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With all the hype about 5G sometimes we forgot about the electrical grid used in every home and beyond. Drs. Robert O Becker, Andrew Marino, Paul Héroux, Sam Milham and many others warned us about the effects of low-frequency EMFs decades ago. Recently French ANSES published a new expert appraisal on the health effects associated with exposure to low-frequency electromagnetic fields. Guess what, you got it. They repeated the same conclusions they made in 2010 and the aforementioned good Drs warned us about decades ago. Low EMFs = childhood leukemia and host of other health issues.https://www.anses.fr/en/content/hea...exposure-low-frequency-electromagnetic-fields

6. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Dirty electricity is everywhere ive measured but its the least talked about EMF.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Yes, so true: Here's where that simple, low cost Trifield meter can come in and help you save your life. How many milligauss are you sleeping under, over, next to?

Saichi likes this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

My Lilly Wave thread got zero replies.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's history lesson about the 6th extinction ongoing in front of you while you were blinded by tech screens

In 2014, Japanese physician Tetsuharu Shinjyo published a before-and-after study that is a harbinger of the direction in which the world needs to go. He evaluated the health of the residents of an apartment building in Okinawa, upon whose roof cell phone antennas had been operating for a number of years. 122 individuals representing 39 of the 47 apartments, were interviewed and examined. Prior to the removal of the antennas, 21 people suffered from chronic fatigue; 14 from dizziness, vertigo, or Meniere's disease; 14 from headaches; 17 from eye pain, dry eyes, or repeated eye infections; 14 from insomnia; 10 from chronic nosebleeds. Five months after the antennas were removed, no one in the building had chronic fatigue. No one had nosebleeds any more. No one had eye problems. Only two people still had insomnia. One still had dizziness. One still had headaches. Cases of gastritis and glaucoma resolved. Like the residents of that building before the study, the majority of the people in the world today do not know that their acute and chronic illnesses are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution. They do not talk to each other about their health problems and are unaware that they are shared by many of their neighbors.
    https://www.emfanalysis.com/wp-cont...s-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal.pdf

10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

And we have these fuxxing things on the roofs of our schools and our churches.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanoma rates are increasing. Can someone explain to me again how the sun is to blame? People now spend 95% of our time indoors, nnEMF, 5G, and slather up with sunscreen, cover up with hats, sunglasses, and clothing. A blog on the topic: https://buff.ly/2L7eygx

12. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Help me out here..

The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG. When you are three feet away from a microwave, you are exposed to up to 25 mG

Dr. Bonlie sells the magnetico which produces 10 gauss at its base configuration. 10 gauss according to this calculator = 10,000mg !!!

Also, why is leukemia is particularly associated with low-level emf's from power lines and other diseases from higher levels. Jack has mentioned that as the spectrum of frequencies used in 5g varies from state to state there will be different disease manifestations..why is this so?

I am not at all up on the the basic physics of electromagnetism let alone theoretic particle physics but I did stumble on this paper that talks about magnetic monopole and gamma rays.

"The low wavelength and high frequency makes monopoles a condition of gamma rays. Natural sources of gamma rays on Earth are observed in the gamma decay of radionuclides and secondary radiation from atmospheric interactions with cosmic ray particles. There are other terrestrial natural sources, such as lightning strikes and terrestrial gamma-ray flashes"

https://file.scirp.org/pdf/JHEPGC_2018080810021806.pdf

For moreon gamma rays see http://www.theozonehole.com/gamma.htm

I will leave y'all with this cheerie thought

"Scientists calculated that gamma-ray radiation from a relatively nearby star explosion, hitting the Earth for only ten seconds, could deplete up to half of the atmosphere's protective ozone layer. Recovery could take at least five years. With the ozone layer damaged, ultraviolet radiation from the Sun could kill much of the life on land and near the surface of oceans and lakes, disrupting the food chain."

or as Jack would say BOOM!

caroline likes this.
  13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

PaulG, a few comments.

Microwaves need to be serviced regularly because over time the doors leak radiation. So you would need to check a particular microwave with a meter. My microwave is quite old. When it is running my meter picks it up from the far end of my house. I rarely use it any more!

I don't know if it is relevant to what you are saying about the Magnetico, but you aren't supposed to sleep on it directly. There should be at least 4 inches of mattress between you and the pad.

5g will be implemented in different ways across the country, with a major divide being the heavily populated, privately owned east coast and the wide open federally owned lands in the west. So for instance, overhead 5g satellites may be employed more in some locations than others. On top of other contributing factors, you would expect the symptoms of 5g toxicity to vary, and that will confuse the healthcare practitioners as to what is really going on.

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. ElectricUniverse

I've wondered about this.

Overexposure to UV radiation is a well-known cause of skin cancer, as well as premature aging of skin. That said, I think Dr Kruse makes a good case for ramping up your exposure to sunlight carefully to get acclimatized to it.

The problem with some pale-skinned people is they indeed are indoors most of the time. Then they foolishly go out on vacations, etc. and through overexposure get sunburns and worse.

15. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I agree with the complex nature of this pyramid. I use it with all my senses plus one, the 6th sense. Some days I do not use it. It’s under my willow tree with its roots definitely under me, away from electrical wires, close to a stream and pond. The pond is a stones throw away and the stream under a minute walk. Do you have any suggestions or advice ? I know this pyramid is meant to be used on the earth and best used outside.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

Pyramid shapes based on specifications of Great Pyramid of Giza are in wide use, but still not well understood.

Biogeometrists have studied this pyramid shape, and using sophisticated dowsing (radiesthesia) equipment have detected a non-harmonious energy inside. This phenomenon applies to solid surface pyramids but I am not sure how open-sided (e.g your framework only) pyramids interact with this negative energy (so-called vertical 'green' energy).

If you look at the Giza pyramids from a top down view you will note there are 8 sides, not 4. This is due to indentations in each side. This shape effect cancels out the negative energy. You can accomplish same effect in smaller scale models by drawing a line or crease on each side, from apex to mid-point of bottom. That is what I do now with my pyramid work.

What most of us are doing with subtle energies is really not scientific, but rather uncontrolled experiential work. That should not stop us from toying with Nature and seeing what we can discover that is to our benefit and better understanding of cosmos.

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://hiddenincatours.com/great-pyramid-of-giza-why-does-it-have-8-sides-not-4/

upload_2019-7-1_15-33-14.png

upload_2019-7-1_15-34-41.png

Denise0918 and ElectricUniverse like this.
  18. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Throw your microwave away if you can. I learned in one of Dr Kruse’s podcasts that they use to be called “ radar ovens” because the radars on military sea vessels were accidentally found to heat up sailors who stood in front of them

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

If microwave seals are intact there should be very little or negligible RF/MW radiation within about 4+ feet distance (inverse law again). So stand back and be safe.

MIcrowave ovens essentially make 'dead' food and beverages because of all the molecule jostling and derangement they cause by RF radiation. They can't be recommended in any case.

Anecdotally, early on in the radar age (since about 1940s) the military knew of the dangers of radiofrequency microwaves (e.g. radar).

Word spread among shipboard radar operators that if they stood near a radar in operation long enough they would become sterile. Some wanted that, however, they didn't bargain for cancer and other maladies that follow.

Denise0918 likes this.
  20. ElectricUniverse

Our military knew early on in radar age (since 1940s) of dangers of radar.

Anecdotally, radar operators on board naval vessels knew that if they stood in front of an operating radar set long enough they would become sterile. Some sailors actually wanted that, but they didn't bargain for cancer and other maladies that follow.