1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

They have been using this technology for dispersal of crowds for years now

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Anne V likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]
    How do we define our preferences in life? Happiness is not defined by how people say they feel, it is defined by what they do with the time they are given. How do we love?
    Our early life experiences, for better or worse, teach us how to love. What if our teachers and mentors were poor examples of how to love? What does this imply for us? Do you learn the lesson or change the game plan? Do you punch or counterpunch as you love? Is your love conditional or unconditional? Does your love vary with relationships? With friends, family or your lover? Love is an intense feeling of deep affection that’s unlike any other emotion. There are numerous types of love, including both self-love and romantic love. Do you love yourself enough to love anyone else? If you’re not good for you who are you good for?
    Give gratitude. I spoke to a fine young man yesterday about nnEMF and told him the key to love is gratitude. If you’re reading this now, know that I appreciate your effort at reading my words to him yesterday during this sunrise. Why do I say it? Grateful people have health benefits and report higher levels of happiness in the medical literature. Find ways daily to be grateful for things that surround you, and most importantly, for who you are.
    Think about the characteristics you have that you love about yourself. Maybe you are very compassionate, generous, or a good listener. Maybe you pick up new skills easily. Perhaps you create beautiful paintings or write like a pro. Take a moment and be grateful. Begin. I hope that young man pays heed to this advice. When you have a good friend that really cares for you and tries to stick in there with you, you cannot treat them poorly or they will retract from your life. Learn to be a good friend because one day you're gonna look up and say I lost a good friend or lover. Learn how to be respectful to your friends; don't just start arguments with them and don't tell them the reason, always remember your friends will be there quicker than your family. Learn to remember you have got great friends for a reason, don't forget that and they will always care for you no matter what happens or what you do. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life. Share your gratitude with them. — at Kruse Longevity Center.

Christine_L, Inger, Anne V and 3 others like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

It takes a lot of effort in a new relationship. I am used to being totally independent..... He is used to being totally independent. How do we meet in the middle???

Well, sometimes he gives 100% and sometimes I do. We, mostly have to work really hard at it though.

I do know that I need to take time for gratitude and respect - even when, and especially when I feel seriously pissed off about some stupid thing that doesn't really matter in the long run.

It is so much more loving and kind to think about all the things I am grateful for, and all his wonderful qualities before I let stupid stuff get in the way of a great and loving relationship....and before I open my mouth and say something really dumb and trivial!

I must say that now that I am much more mature ...I don't think it is easier ......I am just smarter about keeping my pie hole shut!

Respect, kindness, gratitude, patience and unconditional love is everything .......all these things are under my control and something I must strive for every single day.

Absolutely 100% for sure .....smiles beget smiles!

5. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Start with a forgiving mind set.

6. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

You always make me smile. Thank you.

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you have the most glorious smile Alex .....

8. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

There you go again : ))

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

"In this particular city (Dallas), Sprint’s 5G launch footprint covers 575 square miles and approximately 1.6 million people. “This is just the beginning,” Saw said. ..."

Indeed, this is just the beginning of a whole lot of hurt and misery for these unlucky people.

In exchange for this intrusive, ubiquitous life-sapping RF radiation, they will however be able to download Disney films and cat videos a bit faster with less latency. And their TV will be able to instantly talk to their toaster. Such a deal.

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@ElectricUniverse I say this in all seriousness when I say that you do not understand the seriousness of the interruption provoked by the need to get up and monitor the toast making.Younger generations are seriously convinced that freedom from such menial and mundane tasks will free them up to do bigger things .The bigger things are all in the virtual world. The virtual world is non threatening as it is climate controlled by apps. The next generations with exceptions are a very frightened bunch. It is beyond sad.

12. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

...yes, way beyond sad...insanity?

Jude and drezy like this.
  13. I think that we are being divided by age to our great peril just as we are divided by race, religion, party, gender, status, jobs, institutions blah blah blah. Talking and thinking about groups is sloppy and reckless. I dont like being called a stupid old white racist anymore than a young person wants to be called a lazy stupid piece of crap. In life as in health its n=1. Respect begets respect. We need to build connections, not barriers.
    We have the ability to gently steer some of those and give a needed hand or shoulder. I think it is important to focus on dreams, not fears; to focus on the exceptional and respectfully ignore the ones that we are not drawn to or dont resonate well with us. We see what we look for.
    This is meant only as encouragement, not judgement.

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Marko Pollo No name caling here because the kids are good kids! I am sad for the imitations to life presented as "freedom from". If you cannot spot trends,talk about them you cannot help or get out of the way whichever is appropriate. The tribalism you see is part of the fear culture. Confirmation bias exists in science and daily life. No harm intended,only concern.

ElectricUniverse and Marko Pollo like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Inspiring!

I'm going to try that while reserving the right to occasionally scratch my nose with my middle finger so the meaning could still be somewhat unclear. Because when I reach far deep down in an attempt to be a better man, that's about what I've got to work with.

caroline, Marko Pollo and Christine_L like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Good old Nietzsche had to deal with and confront nihilism, didn't he?

This trend is a little different, but still similar as far as I can tell.

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.
  17. QUOTE=Jack Kruse

How do we define our preferences in life? Happiness is not defined by how people say they feel, it is defined by what they do with the time they are given. How do we love?
    Our early life experiences, for better or worse, teach us how to love. What if our teachers and mentors were poor examples of how to love? What does this imply for us? Do you learn the lesson or change the game plan?
    Do you punch or counterpunch as you love? Is your love conditional or unconditional? Does your love vary with relationships? With friends, family or your lover? Love is an intense feeling of deep affection that’s unlike any other emotion. There are numerous types of love, including both self-love and romantic love.

Do you love yourself enough to love anyone else? If you’re not good for you who are you good for?

Give gratitude. I spoke to a fine young man yesterday about nnEMF and told him the key to love is gratitude. If you’re reading this now, know that I appreciate your effort at reading my words to him yesterday during this sunrise. Why do I say it? Grateful people have health benefits and report higher levels of happiness in the medical literature. Find ways daily to be grateful for things that surround you, and most importantly, for who you are.
    Think about the characteristics you have that you love about yourself.
    Maybe you are very compassionate, generous, or a good listener. Maybe you pick up new skills easily. Perhaps you create beautiful paintings or write like a pro. Take a moment and be grateful. Begin. I hope that young man pays heed to this advice. When you have a good friend that really cares for you and tries to stick in there with you, you cannot treat them poorly or they will retract from your life. Learn to be a good friend because one day you're gonna look up and say I lost a good friend or lover. Learn how to be respectful to your friends; don't just start arguments with them and don't tell them the reason, always remember your friends will be there quicker than your family. Learn to remember you have got great friends for a reason, don't forget that and they will always care for you no matter what happens or what you do. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life. Share your gratitude with them. — at Kruse Longevity Center.

/QUOTE

This is amazing advice. How do we learn from what we are given? If our parents did not love each other enough, are we bound to do the same even though we don't want it or can we see it and change our behavior? If we worked hard for what we have because we had nothing before, how do we give back to those who might need that same encouragement? When striving for the best do we forget our manners and become careless with those that care about us? Are our values and standards more important than the love we show? Or is love first and the rest secondary?

This life and journey can be so lonely, there's hope in our community to not only grow in numbers but in support and compassion with each other.

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  18. I know you care!

Lahelada likes this.
  19. I find that using kindness first allows me to use my finger and hands guilt free when things fall apart.

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  20. you guys are funny