1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

The facts are the human population is expanding at an exponential rate, so is the consumption of the earths resources. Chris Martensons crash course is absolutely brilliant.

It's not just silver, it's copper soon after silver that will be experiencing shortages and very high prices.

But the interesting thing about silver is that as oil gets used up the main alternative is electrical (cars ect) and this is what requires a lot of silver.

Pretty much every single use of electricty in one form or another uses up and depletes silver in one way or another somewhere along the line. Both in the use of electricity and the generation of it.

Mexico has only 4 years left of known reserves of silver at the current rate of depletion, and the human race keep s expanding as does their demand for all things electronic.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Solidsilverteeth

"When it comes to downplaying the potential risks of wireless radiation, the telecom industry makes the tobacco industry look like rank amateurs. For years, respectable American and European scientists carried out research supported by the Tobacco Industry Research Council, at a time when there was little government sponsorship of science. Only when bodies of evidence accumulated, making the dangers of tobacco undeniable, were tobacco-funded studies brought to an end. The achievements of the tobacco industry in manipulating science led Judge Gladys Kessler to confirm a verdict of racketeering that included manipulating institutions such as the American Medical Association and National Cancer Institute — both of which at various times worked to build a safe cigarette."

Majority of people are so stupid now that they still choose to ignor the facts. People still by cigarets knowing full well the warnings.

Even if the truth came out about 5G they would choose to ignor it so they can watch game of thrones on their huge blue screen displays

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

as you do, not even trying to relocate !

5. Solidsilverteeth

I sleep inside a silver threaded canopy bubble, nnEMFs can’t get inside, everything inside the safe bubble is nnEMF free.

I also have have CT every morning, and get out side skin in the game looking at the sun from rise to set as often as possible.

But we do plan to move away once the kids have finished education here, by then London will probably be 6G or even worse, and by then we want to live in low population safer area.

But for those who find it unavoidable living in nnEMF environments then why not sleep inside a faraday safe bubble. These silver threaded canopies are only a few hundred dollars each and test prove your cellphone can’t get signal inside no WiFi or microwave can get inside as long as it goes all the way around and underneath with no gaps. The nnEMFs just go right around the bubble leaving what is inside unaffected

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My concern is that even if the faraday safe bubble works, and a whole family sleeps in one, we all have to come out. We'd be surrounded by people who weren't taking the protective measures, so there's risks from worsening mental health and the behaviours associated with that. My kids are now adult, but if they were still young, whilst I might be the one who does CT and gets the sun all day, and be willing to take the risk it was enough for me, how long do they have to sit in a classroom, what is the effect on their unmyelinated brains of being zapped every time they come out of the bubble, or go out the front door or play in the garden? Those are some of the issues I'd be thinking about rather than education, because fortunately education has spread beyond London. :rofl:

Alex97232 and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

Always interested in your open minded opinions Sue.

It's at night time that your body makes the most stem cells, this is the best time to be sleeping in a forest or somewhere like a natural faraday cage, but for me the next best thing is my silver threaded faraday bubble canopy.

I can't see how trying to make your house into a faraday protected area will ever work because of the Windows and doors keep opening.

But our canopy around our bed has one opening easy to unzip and zip up again, keeping it a nnEMF area.

Sue as a fellow British dweller are you ever thinking about moving nearer the equator? Or thinking about moving away from this tiny island with all the nnEMFs everywhere?

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Whatever the perceived benefits of the bubble up to 4G, 5G is a different animal. For me its too much of a stretch to assume that the bubble does anything remotely similar to sleeping in a forest, or could make up for being zapped by 5G all day.

To allow us to defer a potential no choice but the equator scenario, we have swapped a 5 bedroom detached home in the country for a 2 bedroomed flat on the edge of a small rural town to live in from November to end of Feb which frees up some cash for up to 3 x 2 week holidays during that time. It also means the one child still at Uni has somewhere to stay when he comes home. From March to end of October DH and I live in 2 mobile homes (one a daytime living area, the second for sleeping, using a yoga mat as a runner under our feet, linked to the ground outside) in the sticks. No light pollution, no signals from neighbour's wifi etc. on land surrounded by trees. Less than 100 people in a one mile radius. Good water, lots of grounding and if the weather's bad, its photon scavenging, not harvesting. Outside CT, and can sunbathe nude. No 5G and low ambient levels from the nearest masts. In winter in the UK I now live in the cold dark and boring lane, (no heating on at all last winter) break the ice in the CT tub with a hammer if necessary, and aim to migrate for a couple of weeks regularly for some winter sun.

My decisions about staying in the UK is based on several things including that mentally, I don't think it would be healthy for me if my relationships with my children and grandchildren were limited to face time and the occasional holiday. If we were younger and taking our children with us, our decision might be different. Long haul flights would also be an issue. 4 hour flight to the Canaries is far away enough to get some sun, and is doable part time IF I'm prepared to dig deep and do the sometimes bloody inconvenient and uncomfortable the rest of the year in the UK. But if the different animal of 5G bathes the whole of the UK, I'd rethink it. I'm not sure I could mitigate 5G chronically, and in those circumstances having relationships using face time would be a better choice than not having any at all because I'm in a dementia unit or I've been taken out. :)

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  9. Solidsilverteeth

Sounds very wise.

10. Solidsilverteeth

When explaining the dangers of 5G somebody said this to me...

“ seriously question these premises. If the leaders are in fact wanting to get rid of people, there is one thing you can be sure of, they won't implement strategies that they will also fall victim to. They breathe the same air; live in the same 5G zones. They experience radiation the same way as everyone else; they won't use radiation to reduce population.

A bit of looking at it from their selfish point of view is quite enlightening.“

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

^Never heard of beamforming eh. All your bargaining stages are unreal. If you knew what 4G did to you already.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Dunno how I missed this chart before. We're the frogs in the pot, who knew the water already boiled:[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's history lesson about the 6th extinction ongoing in front of you while you were blinded by tech screens

In 2014, Japanese physician Tetsuharu Shinjyo published a before-and-after study that is a harbinger of the direction in which the world needs to go. He evaluated the health of the residents of an apartment building in Okinawa, upon whose roof cell phone antennas had been operating for a number of years. 122 individuals representing 39 of the 47 apartments, were interviewed and examined. Prior to the removal of the antennas, 21 people suffered from chronic fatigue; 14 from dizziness, vertigo, or Meniere's disease; 14 from headaches; 17 from eye pain, dry eyes, or repeated eye infections; 14 from insomnia; 10 from chronic nosebleeds. Five months after the antennas were removed, no one in the building had chronic fatigue. No one had nosebleeds any more. No one had eye problems. Only two people still had insomnia. One still had dizziness. One still had headaches. Cases of gastritis and glaucoma resolved. Like the residents of that building before the study, the majority of the people in the world today do not know that their acute and chronic illnesses are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution. They do not talk to each other about their health problems and are unaware that they are shared by many of their neighbors.

--From "The Invisible Rainbow", by Arthur Firstenberg, 2017

CITES

https://www.drhaumann.de/index_htm_files/Haumann Rhodes GSM.pdf

15. Solidsilverteeth

All those 5G towers would still rely on fiber optic cables too. Fiber to the premises FttP would be a cheaper option and no radio frequencies blasting everywhere. However:

I was reading about how Google Fiber successfully ran fiber optics in a few cities, but has now been totally blocked out of the rest of America by AT&T and their army of lobbyists blocking Google from getting access to all the power lines and phone poles.

Now Google is talking about just going wireless Internet in the cities.

Also, SpaceX Star Link is about to launch thousands of satellites in to space to blast Internet down on our heads.

Edit:SpaceX just tweeted they are launching tomorrow, May 23rd.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/12/18616535/spacex-starlink-elon-musk-60-satellites-launch

16. Solidsilverteeth

The satellites are the first operational units of SpaceX’s Starlink initiative, a planned mega-constellation of nearly 12,000 spacecraft that will sit in a low orbit above Earth and beam internet connectivity to the surface below. The Federal Communications Commission has granted SpaceX permission to launch two groups of satellites for the Starlink project: one constellation of 4,409 satellites, followed by a second constellation of 7,518 that will operate at a slightly lower altitude than the first. Together, the satellites are meant to fly in a synchronized dance over the Earth, providing internet to every region of the planet

17. Solidsilverteeth

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice to see they admit it - must be something to do with criminal liability if no warning is posted! That's nice of them, isn't it? #BlackSwanWisdom #mitochondriacWisdom #5Gkills

[​IMG]

19. Solidsilverteeth

How harmful is 5G compared to smoking, off gassing or breathing in fumes?

I read one ‘expert’ say this, but it was highly contradicted

“5G is the new lead tins of food, or the new asbestos paint and materials. Just like smoking was thought to be harmless, but 5G is like living in the exclusion zone of Chernobyl or Fukushima.

I recommend anybody moving away from 5G areas, it’s like staying in a room of constant X-rays”

What is the truth how it compares to other harmful things?

20. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Martin Pall’s book on 5G

Attached Files:

21. PaulG

PaulG New Member