1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Alexis' Optimal Journey- MS like issues

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ALEXIS TUDOR, Nov 16, 2018.

1. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

2. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

It's been a while since posting. Overall things have been going pretty good until I took a drop of Methylene blue. Since taking it my back went out a bit and has been inflamed since. I am not supportive of the MB hack. Each time I tried it, it seemed to make things worse. Overall before that I think I enjoyed a strength and a stamina I had not seem in like 5 years trying out Jack's stuff. I am also guessing I have recently overdone it with Ir light. I have been using them solely as a heating source this summer. My feeling with them is that they produce good blood flow but an overuse of them can make for leakiness in the cells and inflammation. Just a hunch but for a while I will got back to some space heaters. What has sucked the most is the Knoxville this year feels like the new Seattle. Talking one sunny morning for 10 days of shit rain. It may be time to get in my boat at this rate and row to a sunnier town. Pulling anchor has its challenges though. Also investigating Hulda Clark's stuff on zapping parasites in the body. A little photonic war. If you want a pdf of the book PM me.