1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

alexander wunsch interview

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by JoeT, Feb 27, 2017.

1. JoeT

JoeT Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've said that many times.
    FLICKER: Fly's Eye has a flicker fusion rate of 300/s. Humans have a flicker fusion rate of only 60/s in bright light and 24/s in dim light. The flicker fusion rate is the frequency with which the "flicker" of an image cannot be distinguished as an individual event. It's like the frame of a movie…......if you slowed it down, you would see individual frames. Speed it up and you see a constantly moving image. Octopus' eye has a flicker fusion frequency of 70/s in bright light.

3. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Jack, I know you have. First thing I did after hearing was google it to make sure you're on your game! Lol.

Btw, your podcast with the Chicago Biohackers was a really good one! I never knew or thought about the Faraday effect that comes off of a Magnetico. They should be testing that and marketing it as such. Sounds like an amazing "bonus" feature. Definitely just bumped that up on my purchase priority list.