1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Alex' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Butters, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

New contact lenses. I searched for ones without UV protection and found an english vompany called "cooper vision" with "biofinity" lenses. I also see my sight indeed has improved or at least the cillary spasm resolved.
    I think this is a better option for me than going without glasses and cant really do anything outside. Morning sun can be observed still without any glasses and contacts.
    I recently noticed more dreaming and I can remember dreams.
    Also something improved my raynaulds symptoms. I dont know what I did, but my fingers didnt turn white today at 4°C and nasty wind without protection. Cherry red skin on all fingers but nuthing more. And that despite consuming less fish than last year or maybe because? Maybe the blueblocking works, maybe the high dose lugols work, dont know.
  2. Butters

Butters New Member

So 4 weeks after ending breastfeeding the kid is almost sleeping through the night. Sometimes waking up and looking for us, than falls asleep again. She has a monster hunger in the morning after going 14hrs without food :D. She eats 3 times a day and best when having breaks of 5hrs in between. We cant really feed earlier, because she wont eat much. This is ideal I think.
    I checked our sleeping room and by the bed its almost perfect now with nnEMF.
    drezy likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

I though you would breastfeed her at least until 3 yo...... :thumbsdown: that should be minimum according to Jack, to develop the most healthy brain... :)
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

I dont decide that alone. And it didnt seem enough for her also. We didnt force it. And the sleep is way better this way.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

too bad men cant breastfeed ;)
    But she is lucky she at least got breastfed that long :)
  6. Butters

Butters New Member

Too bad? :D :D Would be too much argument ;)
    This winter weird thing happened. My raynaulds symptoms are completely gone so far. I used to get white finger tips when going out in T-shirt or with sweater only at say 0°C for a time. And I had it badly last year when I was shoving the babys buggy and exposing them to the cold. Now they get very cherry red from the tips to knuckles and after one hour may get rigid :D but no white anymore.
    Im really impressed. I dont know what I was doing, because seriously Im eating a lot more crap than last year and not so much fish.
    Nevertheless I rigorously block blue light since summer like stinky dog shit. Not even at daytime I allow shitty lights when I can ditch them and more and more I feel how they hurt when Im in an environment that has LED shit etc. and Im out as fast as I can get out. Iris even at daytime on 0K plus most of the time blueblockers every time Im at the laptop.
    When Im doing exercises at home I switch my blacklight on as I go almost naked. No that is winter time I go by two meals a day easily and despite eating crap sometimes I never,ever snack and didnt eat late in the evening. So maybe a big dinner with some crap but thats it. 4 hrs minimum till sleeping.
    Another thing could be the lugols that I was taking some days in large doses.
    drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Oh no you don't want that. I'm sure you've noticed by now that men are incredibly distracted and stupefied in the presence of breasts. If your wish happened overnight I would expect a rash of truck accidents, train derailments, and nuclear plant meltdowns the next day.
    Butters likes this.
  8. Butters

Butters New Member

9. Inger

Inger Silver