1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aldosterone for Hearing Loss II

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by stcrim, Oct 19, 2018.

1. stcrim

stcrim New Member

The original thread does not seem to be getting unlocked after the avatar was corrected so posting again:

New here and noticed there were several threads on Aldosterone. I have been through the only internet program offered and I can tell you (for me) it does not work. First aldosterone has a really short half-life so human available prescriptions are in and out of the system in and out of the system in minutes. I spoke with the only pharmacist that compounds aldosterone for humans (at the time) and she said she has never heard of it working for anyone with hearing loss but does have other values. Her honesty was refreshing.

The same one story about aldosterone success has been circulating the internet for years and years. If aldosterone was a success for anyone the internet would be teaming with stories - it's not.

Aldosterone is inflammatory and hearing loss is or appears to be caused by overactive inflammation.

Does anyone know anything that might slow or stop progressive hearing loss????? Or the hearing loss from Meniere's that doesn't have the associated dizzies, etc. - Steve