1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Alcoholism Overeating Addiction cure - After 72 years

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Just after point 32 minutes, dietitian describes a 72 year old woman who completely recovered from a lifetime of alcoholism and addictive overeating by just cutting out oxalates from the diet. Not saying this is the answer for everyone, but it's still interesting:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love Sally Norton

3. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Yes, she's one smart lady ... a dietitian who overcame her Ivy League schooling lies and figured things
    out for herself. Her passion is real and her own amazing story of healing is more than inspiring!

caroline likes this.
  4. This sounds really interesting, I will put this on my watch list :)

5. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

I just heard Mike Adams say that some people are falling back into
    alcoholism and overeating addictions after having the vaccine. This makes sense because the jab is
    a poison that probably harms the brain (or clots the blood so there is less oxygen to the brain) and so people
    feel unwell and they SEEK comfort from alcohol or gluttony or other destructive and addictive behaviours (low dopamine). And perhaps cortisol from too much stress also poisons the blood and causes similar reactions.

Oxalates also lessen
    nutrient absorption so maybe people overeat because they don't feel like they're being nourished properly from
    the food they're consuming. And there are MANY psychiatrically sick people who say they are cured after eating
    carnivore (in my other post) ... so the brain is somehow able to heal ... and the gut heals too ... all from removing oxalate or lectin or other plant toxins ... and increasing nutrients from meat? Interesting!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  6. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Jackie Nelson
    "I just heard Mike Adams say that some people are falling back into
    alcoholism and overeating addictions after having the vaccine. This makes sense because the jab is a poison that probably harms the brain (or clots the blood so there is less oxygen to the brain) and so people
    feel unwell and they SEEK comfort from alcohol or gluttony or other destructive and addictive behaviours (low dopamine). And perhaps cortisol from too much stress also poisons the blood and causes similar reactions.

Oxalates also lessen nutrient absorption so maybe people overeat because they don't feel like they're being nourished properly from
    the food they're consuming. And there are MANY psychiatrically sick people who say they are cured after eating carnivore (in my other post) ... so the brain is somehow able to heal ... and the gut heals too ... all from removing oxalate or lectin or other plant toxins ... and increasing nutrients from meat? Interesting!"

I smoked weed and tobacco a lot as a teenager, and when I started eating healthier and using herbs that calm the nervous system, it became a lot easier to not feel addicted to smoking either. People might also be intuitively seeking out medicinal chemicals that can help with the effects of the vaccines or shed spike proteins and their intuition goes to the drugs they've used recreationally as the first things to try. I read something about the spike protein getting into monocytes and making the monocytes a problem, and that nicotine (and other things) can fix that, and that might be a reason tobacco smokers seem to be doing surprisingly good with covid.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
    Jackie Nelson likes this.