1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Alcohol and depression

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by MSH, Jan 3, 2017.

1. MSH

MSH New Member

I don't drink much, maybe 3-5 times a year on special occasions and usually only a couple of glasses of wine. But, for the next 3-5 days afterwards my mood is very low and I feel very irritable. Why would such a small amount of alcohol cause such a strong reaction? It seems to me that this would be evidence of something being way out of whack! But what is out of whack or what to do about it ( other than not drinking) eludes me. I'm more concerned about its profound effect on me and what that says about my health that I need to correct than I am about drinking alcohol as I can do without that. Thanks to anyone who has any ideas.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think Jack said that alcohol affects the mitochondria adversely. If you are not able to spin your ATPase well with light, you would get a health hit. I avoid alcohol also, though in the past I've found a single glass of wine helps if I'm frustrated or angry.

Perhaps CT would help. It teaches the mitochondria to uncouple, and uses the heat generated to spin the ATPase separate from the ETC.
    drezy, Sean Waters and fitness@home like this.
  3. MSH

MSH New Member

Thanks Nonchalant for your input. I am slowly working my way into CTing, it has proven harder than I thought but will keep at it. I sometimes get a little nauseated and dizzy after doing my face dunks so I've got a long ways to go for sure.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds good, msh. I'd take it slow because of the nausea, limit it to the face dunks. Is your vagus nerve intact? Perhaps it just needs some exercise (face dunks).
  5. MSH

MSH New Member

Yes, vagus nerve still intact. Face dunks is exercise for the vagus nerve? That is cool!
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Some of my friends ask me: if Glyphosate is in say.... your wine.... is it safe to consume?
    I sold all my Cali wine because every bottle I tested including the Organic stuff had it present.
    What is the problem fundamentally with glyphosate? It replaces glycine in proteins and collagen is the number one protein in your body (71% by volume) that uses glycine. Glycine is unique among amino acids in that it is achiral. Chiral amino acids offer the ability of cells to polarize sunlight. Glycine is used in places in cells where we do not want to use the Faraday effect of polarization so this changes optical signaling. Glycine can fit into hydrophilic or hydrophobic environments, due to its minimal side chain that contains only one hydrogen atom. Glyphosate is chemically unusual and very different than glycine because of its "achiral ability" because glyphosate's nitrogen atoms chelate to surrounding metal atoms in proteins ruining their stereochemistry and tertiary and quaternary structure. When this pestacide's nitrogen binds to the copper ions in collagen then all versions of collagen's sterochemistry becomes fixed atomically even when sunlight hits it and the protein loses its ability to become piezoelectric and release light or a DC electric signal to water shells around collagen. This stimulates ubiquitin marking and lead to many problems in tissues. This bonding also affects the protein side chains electric fields and this ruins the Faraday effect in tissues and tissues loose their optic-magnetic coupling of growth and metabolism pathways. The amino acid glycine does not chelate metal atoms and this allows sunlight to be trapped in cells and have that light polarized in a specific way that cells use for signaling. Any food with glyphosate residue cause the colllagen in those cells not to transfer energy to the EZ and it loses its ability to remain piezoelectric. For those who do not know collagen is the major N-type semiconductor in humans, so when glyphosate replaces glycine all proteins where this replacement occurs under go dielectric collapse. This means energy leaves drop in these tissues because of the effect on the exclusion zone of water which is dielectric crystal. This causes you to have a lower redox evne if you were naked on the equator with no clothing on. This is something most food guru's whiff on. Too much physics for them to explain.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depression and glyphosate are also linked too.
    Matty_M and Toby King like this.
  8. MSH

MSH New Member

Very interesting! Thanks for the info!
  9. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Damn this would suck :rofl: no no to Berkeley... yes yes to Argentinian Malbec!

Last night I had a sip of Cali wine and it dried my mouth out and stuffed up my nose immediately. Would you link this immediate effect more to sulfites or the glyphosate or something else? BTW I am breathing clearly since sunbathing a lot in low population density Idaho at 4,000 feet elevation visiting family. Now I'm off to Monterey with more sun and a cold ocean, but bad EMF, water and food. Let's see how I do! I did better in Maine with the seaweed man than in Philly. So for me it seems population density & EMF have a HUGE impact on how I do.

The night before I had four glasses of Argentinian Malbec from Costco, no problem. Good stuff!!!
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  10. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

CT has been a godsend for any hangover I've ever had... preferably do it in the ocean.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Silver

This vine do not have glyphosate.
    This is what Jack drinks now.
    Malbec no more.

upload_2017-6-20_21-54-42.png
  12. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

What's wrong with Malbec?
  13. JanSz

JanSz Silver

This vine do not have glyphosate.
    This is what Jack drinks now.
    Malbec no more.

glyphosate=roundup=weed killer

14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

Ok, so Malbec is now a no-no. Damn.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not true as long as it is round up free
    ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Like everywhere you spend significant time, everything you regularly imbibe should be tested. Because knowing is half the battle.
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

How do you test wine for round up?
    JanSz likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Silver

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you send a sample to a lab like and screen for glyphosate
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  20. ScottishEmma