1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Airbnb or Couchsurfing anyone?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Martha Barger, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Just wondering if any of you in the USA or anywhere in the world host or travel by Airbnb https://www.airbnb.com/ or Couchsurfing https://www.couchsurfing.com/ ... I am personally looking to work my way across county VA to TX in a healthier way.

Maybe a little far fetched but we had a way to connect when we travel it might be useful.

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

why would anomadic lifestyle ever lead to a halthy conclusion. too many variables. too much vata.come STAY in one good place.:) just come to the yucatan

Martha Barger likes this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

your SS check goes twice as far in mexico/

Martha Barger likes this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

your SS check goes twice as far in mexico/

5. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Thank you shah78,
    Good point to STAY in one good place! I am new here on the forum and I have a lot to learn. I have been in one place for 22 years. My whole life prior I was in one place in Houston, Texas. But I have traveled a lot in my life just not so much the past 5 years. Both air and car travel are getting harder on me as I age. Zig-Zag progress though and I am improving !

Every winter here, in the dark and cold, I get the urge to fly south. So now, since listening to Dr. Jack Kruse only 6 months, I know why. I would like to get near my family in the Texas Hill County. I feel good at higher altitudes but also feel good on trips to the beach. Not sure if either would agree with me long term. Will look into the Yucatan.