1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Dennis Clark, Sep 27, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-3-13_19-44-26.png

Note, on picture from Joe Cohen article the 5mg looks like a lower dose.
    How much more would work for raising GH (and not cause problems?)

On the label I see
    Suggested use 500mg(about 1/5 tsp) two to three times a day.

So 500mg=(1/5 tsp)=0.2tsp
    5gram=5000mg=2tsp

I will be taking 2tsp before bed.
    Also at the same time
    glutamine and arginine (also from bulk supplements)
    --------
    @John Schumacher what do you think about dosing this two?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. @JanSz - If you're thinking about your cancer situation, Dr. @Jack Kruse's medical prognosis
    was not encouraging. The only action steps he offered could help after surgery -> heat & red light

If I could spend $300 dollars each day for a year, I'd just might. We know IGH would help you feel better along the way.

But I don't even have the money to buy a lunch out at a cafe, perhaps a picnic; but we don't have any area where the nnEMF is not extremely toxic.
    I wish I could go to El Salvador; but I don't have the money for the plane flight either. Dr. Jack Kruse mention in his latest POW that you need to prepare to spend $100 on an Uber each day. I am able to save $100 per month, so a 12 day stay would take me a year to accumulate just driving around money.

If I could afford Dr. Jerry Tennant https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/aging-is-not-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-26#post-310898,
    I would use his tools to improve your liposarcoma before IGH or other therapies.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
    JanSz likes this.
  3. @JanSz - I thought you may like this one

Hormone Replacement Therapy: Deep Dive into Peptides

JanSz likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dr Gabrielle Lyon: Muscle-centric medicine
    Premiered Nov 2, 2020
    Forget what you think you know about protein and muscle. Dr Gabrielle Lyon is a medical doctor with a revolutionary approach to health, wellness and longevity called muscle-centric medicine. In this episode we break the stereotypes surrounding building muscle; we discuss good and bad protein choices, and we explore how to deal with obesity as a nation. This is a lesson in what we can all do to improve the long term health of ourselves and our community. ======================================================

5. @JanSz - I hope Dr. @Jack Kruse can get turned on by this podcast ;)

Our Piezoelectric system is how voltage moves from our feet up our back side into our head and then down the front of our body into our feet. Building up a strong charge differential from one end of our cells to the other end is vital, making sure the polarity of the voltage has not flipped. There are devices to reorient these charges back to "correct" flow of electrical potential - https://tennantinstitute.com/ These devices are an important therapy; but the patient/client must do the work to build the correct charge (piezoelectric) voltage.

Dr. @Jack Kruse understands human health is tied to light-water-magnetism; however, what he has not articulated yet is that magnetism is a by-product. Specifically, it is the "right-handed-rule" of piozoelectrical flow as the voltage moves. The "science" of magnetism is beginning to form out from "the dark ages" of Einstein thinking into a "better" understanding. The study of plasma physics is helpful.

The question maybe: How does piezoelectric & photoelectric forces interact? I believe ->

Light is a electromagnetic field wave carrying the frequency height and intensity potential along a dielectric field wave vector. This information is stored in our melanin of our melanosomes which intermingle with other organelles (endoplasmic reticulum, peroxisomes) including our mitochondria. Once the capacity of stored light is reached, human photosynthesis potential is released across the melanin. The paramagnetic effect of an oxygen molecule is pushed out by the bipolar magnetic field generated by the inductive electron discharge of this (human photosynthesis) process; and it (the oxygen) breaks its bond from the hydrogen within the crystalline (EZ) water surrounding our organelles including our mitochondria.​

As you know my focus is on three elements for increasing the human cellular "Energy" quotient
    • Photoelectric force
    • Biochemical-electrical force / signaling
    • Piezoelectric force
    When we look to "medical" or "scientific" journals, we must use our "critical thinking" to reverse engineer -> "What does human health look like?"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  6. Richard Watson likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Navy paid for his college, then hi had to work it out.
    That is the way to go.

I had a company pay for my college (in communist Poland), then I had to work it out.

That kind of system creates (serious) incentive to look for a job that is available (and that you want to be involved in).

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. Well, well, the oxygen story continues

Near infrared light decreases synaptic vulnerability to amyloid beta oligomers
    https://sci-hub.se/10.1038/s41598-017-15357-x
    upload_2022-3-17_9-9-17.png
    NIR light had decreased Aβ binding at the concentrations of Aβ oligomers.

Discussion: Synaptic function is an essential element in the maintenance and preservation of cognition. Aβ oligomer preferential binding to the synaptic region disrupts synaptic transmission and contributes to the declining functionality of the synapses during the progression of AD.
    A possible mechanism that could be contributing to the protection and increased function of synapses seen in our study is increased function of the synaptic mitochondria. The 600–1000nm wavelength spectrum of the NIR light has been shown to optimally photostimulate cytochrome c oxidase, a key enzyme in the electron transport chain that is believed to result in an increase in ATP production. Cytochrome c oxidase contains 2 copper centers and 2 heme iron centers. When photostimulated, the copper centers are unable to bind nitric oxide, an inhibitor of respiration, resulting in an increase of oxygen consumption and ATP formation. Several previous studies have investigated the dysfunction of mitochondria in AD.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    JanSz likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So what really causes cataracts? | Page 2 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...lly-causes-cataracts.24781/page-2#post-311894

Thank you @8Phoenix
    ============================================

Optimal level below 5.5
    Dr Perlmutter has 4.7
    Optimal Level Of Uric Acid For Health | Dr David Perlmutter Series Ep 2
    Mar 3, 2022
    An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    5 apples a day, doctors you will pay.

upload_2022-4-14_9-11-12.png
    Amazon.com: UASure Uric Acid Meter Test Kit - Home Monitor Gout Tester - Complete Blood Level Monitoring by UA Sure : Health & Household

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LN44MK...wg=SJHyY&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_img

Fructose and Uric Acid | Dr David Perlmutter Series Ep 3
    2,222 views Mar 7, 2022
    =====================================

Uric acid: A KEY cause of weight gain, diabetes, heart disease & dementia (Dr. David Perlmutter)
    613,971 views May 6, 2022

=====================================
    Edited April/13/2022
    Tested my Uric Acid=3.7 mg/dL

upload_2022-4-14_9-2-19.png

upload_2022-4-14_9-3-25.png

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So what really causes cataracts? | Page 2 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...lly-causes-cataracts.24781/page-2#post-311919

--------------------------

What to Eat for Optimal Brain Health - with Max Lugavere | The Empowering Neurologist EP. 147
    Mar 28, 2022
    ====
    0:00 Intro
    3:50 Max’s Journey to Brain Health
    11:10 Foods that Support the Brain
    20:30 Foods & Satiation
    30:33 Sodium - Good or Bad?
    37:44 Eggs: A Cognitive Multivitamin
    43:05 Prescribing Diet & Exercise
    59:00 Conclusion
    ====
    upload_2022-4-14_9-9-6.png

12. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Very welcome JanSz
    here some also related to the topic above

JanSz likes this.
  13. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

you very welcome JanSz
    there are more info in the links i posted below

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sherry's official journal post to optimal health! | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...nal-post-to-optimal-health.26957/#post-312149

upload_2022-4-15_10-46-43.png

upload_2022-4-15_9-27-18.png

https://www.amazon.com/Giorgio-Beverly-Hills-FoodMarble-Bundle/dp/B07V38N6ZB

Amazon.com: FoodMarble AIRE | Personal Digestive Breath Tester Device Only | Easily Monitor Your Gut Health | Track and Discover Food Sensitivity | FSA/HSA Eligible : Health & Household

upload_2022-4-15_9-31-28.png

Time 24:50
    (Mostly Lactobacillus Reuteri)
    Good gut bacteria promote oxytocin. Increases amount of collagen (reduces wrinkles). Appetite is turned off.

time 27:
    =====(1500) Dr. William Davis: How to Heal Your Gut with Delicious Homemade Yogurt - YouTube
    Reuteri, doubles every 3 hours, ferments 36 hours, get 260 billions per half cup serving

43:50 prolonged fermentation exhaust the lactose, so someone with lactose intolerance has no problem eating this yogurt

time 30:00 Increase: libido, testosterone, bone density, dermal collagen (fewer wrinkles), deeper sleep, Growth Hormone,
    Age reversing effect
    Oxytocin is a major hormone. (But mouth spray last 90 minutes) time 32:00
    Lactobacillus Reuteri helps in releasing oxytocin (no Reuteri, no oxytocin)
    @Ravi Sandhu

28:30 Reversing thymic involution. Increase thymic gland.
    The thymic gland produces immune T-cells.
    By age 15 thymus gland reaches its maximum size and capacity to produce immune T-cells.
    From that time thymus gland decreases in size.
    By the age of 70, it reaches 10% of its maximum size. That is why older people die of the flu or pneumococcal pneumonia.
    ------------
    Three genus (species) for the Super SIBO magic yoghurt:
    1) Lactobacillus Reuteri (ATCC PTA 6475 and DSM 17938)
    2) Bacillus Coagulans ( GBI-30,6086)
    3) Lactobacillus gasseri (BNR17)
    =================================
    htt------ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OizyAmW7fVM

upload_2022-5-5_15-22-16.png
    =================================
    Time 40:00
    How do people do this yoghurts?

------------
    Time 40:90
    A baby probiotic unlike any other, only Evivo contains activated B. infantis EVC001, the specific strain of good bacteria proven to help reverse Newborn Gut Deficiency.

Bio Gaia Gastris
    --------------------------------
    From comments:

[​IMG]

Ivor Cummins
    2 months ago
    Recipes are available for free from Dr. Davis: https://innercircle.undoctored.com/advanced_sibo_probiotic https://drdavisinfinitehealth.com/2019/07/how-to-make-l-reuteri-yogurt-step-by-step/

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8Phoenix | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    @8Phoenix

In the video post 555 this thread. Video you introduced
    on time near 30:00
    doctor is listing benefits of Lactobacillus Reuteri.

Some of them are higher libido and higher testosterone.
    I have both, plus girlfriend at home and decent erections.

Problems, too many dry runs without the expected orgasms, for either of us.
    Any suggestions?
    Not complaining, could be worst at 82yo, just looking for improvement.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dr. William Davis: How to Heal Your Gut with Delicious Homemade Yogurt
    Premiered Feb 4, 2022

upload_2022-4-16_15-0-57.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Richard Watson likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-my-freedom-journal.26760/page-33#post-312200

upload_2022-4-16_20-21-42.png

Amazon.com: BioGaia Gastrus Chewable Tablets, Adult Probiotic Supplement for Stomach Discomfort, Constipation, Gas, Bloating, Regularity, Non-GMO, 30 Tablets, 2 Pack : Everything Else

https://www.amazon.com/BioGaia-Supplement-Discomfort-Constipation-Regularity/dp/B07FGKYJ85?th=1
    upload_2022-4-20_12-16-44.png
    upload_2022-4-20_12-6-21.png
    ====================

upload_2022-4-20_12-26-14.png

Time 34:30 until time 36:00
    Akkermansia muciniphila
    Akkermansia muciniphila is a species of human intestinal mucin-degrading bacterium, the type species for a new genus,

MUCUS
    Mucul lover, eats intestinal mucus.
    Colitis,
    endotoxemia (high blood sugar, gain weight, degenerative disorders, Alzheimer's, depression, autoimmune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, skin diseases, rosacea)

Eat
    onions, garlic, shallots, asparagus, white beans, kidney beans, to keep akkremansia muciniphila in check.
    inulin
    Legumes:
    Chickpeas
    Lentils
    Peas
    Kidney beans
    Black beans
    Pinto beans
    Navy beans
    Peanuts

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-my-freedom-journal.26760/page-33#post-312223

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold