1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Dennis Clark, Sep 27, 2020.

1. As you probably already know, Magnesium chloride & Potassium chloride are used in pharmaceutical preparations (prescriptions).
    Magnesium theronate is more expensive; but its good for your brain :rolleyes:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.
    -------------------
    I would like to eliminate the word "expensive", especially in regard to supplements and the difference between $19 and $23 for a bottle of pills.
    That word is also being misused frequently in regard to DDW use, leading to even more expensive other trials.
    By eliminating that concept we may (save precious time) and get closer to the truth of what actually helps.
    Another useful idea would be to eliminate advice that whatever ills you, try to relocate and see if it helps.
    All that could leave a time for more mundane but useful ideas.

----------------------

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/my-optimal-journal.25668/page-2#post-305258
    Hey @John Schumacher
    what would you make (if anything) about my Mg (low magnesium)
    knowing this:

This is the (DUTCH) doctor's statement on his webinar
    View attachment 19631

This is my test result:
    View attachment 19632

This is my magnesium test result
    Note that only on my latest test I am low on magnesium,
    but for years I have had muscle cramps (that are immediately resolved after I take a magnesium pill).

View attachment 19633

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/my-optimal-journal.25668/page-3#post-305270

[QU OTE="John Schumacher, post: 305270, member: 23768"]For the purpose of others who may read our discourse, we know the following:

Magnesium is a cofactor ingredient in the following processes of the methylation cycle:
    • MAT1A – this gene produces S-adenosyl methionine, or Sam-e, which has been shown to improve depression, osteoporosis and liver health.
    • GSS – Glutathione Synthetase – the process coded for this gene creates the body’s master antioxidant, glutathione, which helps protect other tissues and even DNA from damage. Glutathione is implicated in nearly any condition that involves inflammation and is often decreased by lack of cofactors relied on for its production, such as Magnesium.
    • MTHFS – this gene produces methenyltetrahydrofolate synthetase, which controls the folate cycle, a process critical to the workings of each cell in the body. Defects in the folate cycle are also implicated in birth defects, heart and neurological disease, osteoporosis, cancer, and kidney disease
    • COMT – Catechol-o-methyltransferase plays a major role in regulating our neurotransmitters, or brain chemicals, such as dopamine and our adrenalines, epinephrine and norepinephrine. COMT issues have been implicated in neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.
    • PTS – 6-pyruvoyltetrahydropterin synthase – this enzyme is not only responsible for dopamine and serotonin regulation, it also creates nitric oxide synthetase, or NOS, which is an important chemical in the body that promotes heart health and blood vessel formation.
    • SPR – Sepiapterin reductase – a gene that dictates serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain, and deficiencies can lead to muscle regulation issues such as involuntary muscle contractions.
    Also, different magnesiums have various therapeutic outcomes:
    • Magnesium citrate is an excellent form of magnesium to maintain digestive health and is often used to clear bowels and prevent constipation. As a muscle relaxant, it can help in leg cramps and is one of the most easily and rapidly absorbed forms of magnesium available. However, the citrate version produces the greatest “cleaning of the bowels”
    • Magnesium malate is crucial for ATP production and some research shows it can benefit patients with fibromyalgia and is an energizing, rather than relaxing, form of magnesium.
    • Magnesium glycinate is complexed with glycine, which acts as a calming agent in the body. Glycinate forms of magnesium may not have a laxative effect and have been shown to reduce back pain due to muscle spasm and can calm the nervous system to further combat chronic pain.
    • Magnesium threonate provides the greatest benefit to the nervous system. It can cross the blood brain barrier and is associated with increased scores in short-term and long-term memory when given to patients

Just as we know an overactive methylation pathway can have downstream secretions. We also know the methylation pathway is very ATP intensive.

When we look at electrolyte balancing, we know the kidney’s distal convoluted tubule uses massive amounts of ATP for processing & managing potassium and magnesium volumes.
    View attachment 19635
    [​IMG]
    The Distal Convoluted Tubule cells contain an extensive basolateral membrane system and are mitochondria-rich, indicating high transport activity. These processes require considerable ATP consumption and active transport of electrolytes driven by the basolateral Na+-K+-ATPase.

A family of proteins called With-No-Lysine [amino acid=K] kinases (WNKs) phosphorylates and activates two related serine threonine kinases, the Ste20-like proline-alanine rich kinase (SPAK) and oxidative stress responsive kinase 1 (OSR1).

Ideas: If you’re taking folate or SAMe, you may want to back off on those, and focus on getting your ATP engines running at “higher” voltage first.[/QUOTE]

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

October 2021 POWOW
    time 1:50:00
    transgender, lets skip that
    50% of childbearing age women (age 15 to 45), when trying to become mothers, need gynecologists' toget baby.
    nnEMF , alien light, and lifestyle is to blame
    need 2-3 years of sunlight drenched world to reverse

=============================
    time 2:25:20
    Matthew P. complains of low AA (that is omega 6) on tests
    he is advised to eat seafood (that is omega 3) and have better light

I would also check his B2, B3, B6, C, Insulin, Zinc, Mg

@Jack Kruse
    @John Schumacher
    upload_2021-11-10_11-48-6.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  6. https://optimalklubs.com/october-2021-quantum-biologic-powwow/ at 2:46 into the Q&A Dr. @Jack Kruse answer a question on hypoxic training. Jack said, “I have a good friend whose had it right for 15 years; Erwan Le Corre wth MovNat.com

Thank you for the reference - Jack​

Dr. @Jack Kruse - Please consider adding MovNat to your Parkinsons post:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...otoelectrical-defect.22824/page-5#post-260537
    People are interested in actionable ideas you may have.​

I have practiced these “MovNat skills” for fifty years.
    Grandpa John

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  7. There are many, many "health practices" that are not on this site https://forum.jackkruse.com
    I was really looking for more meat on the bone, specially since Dr. @Jack Kruse is a board certified Neurosurgeon with 30 years experience including head doctor of urgent care.

JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...mation-ravis-journal.25642/page-7#post-305994

https://themenshealthclinic.co.uk/health-packages/micronutrient-testing/

SpectraCell Micronutrient Test: £595 --->US$806.17

upload_2021-11-10_12-0-9.png

upload_2021-11-10_11-49-42.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Received this lamp on 11/11/2021
    It looks like one whole circuit is not working.
    I have sent e-mail to
    https://emr-tek.com/pages/faq
    asking for advice.

upload_2021-11-11_14-0-41.png

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ND Hauf and John Schumacher like this.
  13. Are some of these LED Infrared?
    Infrared when turned on look dark.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

630/670/850 nm

850nm are the hard to see.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3 times a week for 40 minutes was initial Jack's recommendation.
    Then he started doing it every day (for 8 weeks)
    Time stamp 24:18
    --------------------------------

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Atrial Fibrillation: New Solutions for an Old Problem
    Mar 1, 2021

17. :confused:
    A-Fib Ablation -> Boy, our medical surgeons just invented another procedure onto the list from which they can sell.

The pharmaceuticals will still be required which will continue that important stream of revenues even though they maybe reduced.

The cost of just a catheter ablation ranged from $16,278 to $21,294, with an additional annual cost for medical therapy ranged from $4,176 to $5,060. Costs of ongoing medical therapy and catheter ablation for PAF equalized from 3.2-8.4 years of follow-up.​

So, if the "customer" lives longer maybe 3 to 8 years, they will most likely qualify for additional medical treatments and drug interventions so the lost of short term drug revenues could be compensated for over time.

Ideas for our "tribe"?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021