1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Optimistic findings, geometries, water charge separation, really clean energy, and why betting Malthusian is usually a losing proposition:

Note: he hasn't even touched melanin quite yet

Sheddie, Sue-UK and JanSz like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

LMAO

Pay special attention to the "rust" references near the end.

Damn! It's getting so difficult to be a doomsday malthusian "world will end" weakling on this site these days!

Sheddie, JanSz and Sue-UK like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It was silicon nanoparticles that drew me to this article, but I found it frustrating because its a jokey "yarn" that left me wondering how much about Si-NP's was accurate, particularly when some of the references talk of "artistic licence" and what I was interested in isn't referenced. I've yet to go through the other references, but it has opened my mind to the possibility of both Si-NPs and "bacterial nanowires" in the human brain. :)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5658613/ Microbiome yarns: microbiome basis of memory

Sheddie and drezy like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Apparently the higher solar expose the more melanin one need.
    Dr Hertoghe suggest protection from excessive UV
    and
    increasing melanin using peptides injections.
    His views may be related to Belgium's latitude, where he lives.
    That advice may be more acute when one resides nearer equator.
    Melanin is used to break matrix water.
    More melanin would facilitate easier matrix water production (the 7200 liters/day of water that dr Boros is talking about).
    ---------

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    John Schumacher likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

JanSz aka White Mocha

I think the interesting part of the two videos is when you bounce your perennial question "What system loses the mass/energy?" off of it.

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A musing :D

In Herrera's book he talks about those with darker skin having smaller lungs and less mitochondria than those with fair skin, which makes sense if melanin can provide a cell with energy from the sun which doesn't involve mitochondria, and without the body producing mitochondrial heat it doesn't need. As I gradually tan in the heat of the summer, hypothetically the environmental stimulus to make more mitochondria will lessen. High fat foods are not normally available, and I would need to drink more water to ensure my melanin battery could operate properly. As I naturally lose my tan in winter, and get the stimulus of cold, (brown fat link) hypothetically that should increase my mitochondrial capacity, and fat availability from diet or body fat will enable me to make more matrix water, and I can drink less, in an environment with a low quantum yield from sunlight where water from a natural source would be very cold or frozen, and potentially a stress to thermoregulation.

I see it like a seesaw. Melanin on one end, mitochondria on the other. If the mid summer melanin battery end is the heavy end on the ground, the winter mitochondrial one is up in the air. In mid winter it is the reverse - with spring and fall the transition periods between the 2. :)

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Minimal energy is coming from the sun (anytime, anywhere).
    Melanin is not involved in CREATING energy.
    Melanin is a catalyst that (facilitates water breakup with much less energy than it was released initially when Hydrogen was burned by Oxygen), so there is net positive energy input in the cycle.
    ========================================================
    My current understanding.

1. The energy we are getting from the sun is negligible (by about a thousand times),
    (including the assumption of permanent noontime on the Equator)
    when
    compared to the energy created by burning hydrogen to make water 7000 liters water a day).
    Or equal to a volume of blood that goes thru the heart.

2. Sunlight is useful because it creates a catalyst which is melanin.
    3. matrix water runs in a cycle
    first is made from H & O (burning)
    then is taken apart by melanin
    the next new cycle starts

4. We can get by eating sugar on the Equator
    We must eat fat up north (to get enough of Hydrogen)

5. We are machines that need about 13kwh daily, that energy is not coming from the sunlight, or digesting 2000calories of food.
    ----------------
    Stretching little bit more (or not)
    6. It is much easier to get melanin from sunlight when having sufficient amount of α-MSH
    Central melanocortin system
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_melanocortin_system#Mechanism_of_Action
    Proopiomelanocortin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proopiomelanocortin
    Melanocyte-stimulating hormone
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanocyte-stimulating_hormone
    watch out

Melanotan II
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
    Melanotan II is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH).
    --------

Using (subQ) injections of MT-II helps in creating melanin.

--------------------------------- upload_2020-2-26_9-39-56.png

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    How much energy (in KWH) cost to break water through electrolysis?
    Compare that to the energy released by burning hydrogen.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Hydrogen made by the electrolysis of water is now cost-competitive and gives us another building block for the low-carbon economy
    July 05, 2017

https://www.carboncommentary.com/bl...her-building-block-for-the-low-carbon-economy

..............//////////////////////////////
    Edit
    https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/24624/water-electrolysis-calculations

The energy required to generate the oxyhydrogen always exceeds the energy released by combusting it.

......................................................................................
    @Sue-UK
    But nobody attempted to disassociate water using black mushrooms from Chernobyl.
    Mushrooms that are black because loaded with melanin.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

You might find this interesting, especially the pics of the lights powered by melanin. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/melanin-energy-future-arturo-solis-herrera

Because melanin can use all electromagnetic frequencies, it can supply energy day and night, although at night it will be at a lower rate. I would suspect that even heat generated by mitochondria and internal body temperature could split and reform water via melanin during sleep.

Changes of skin colour could be transient (such as seasonal) or permanent. At the equator it has one role, but I would suspect that at the poles melanin has a different role in using, and being protective of, highly charged particles coming in off the magnetic field lines (auroras). But for a transient system, like mine, if that is a regulatory mechanism directed by the sun, then something like MT2 has the potential to interfere with adaptive cellular behaviour, such as seasonal increases in mitochondria, and hemoglobin levels. :)

JanSz likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-2-27_14-41-23.png

Highly interesting, thank you for sharing.
    Hugs XOXOXO

Can you please help me please find a chart that places melanin (within the mitochondrial matrix).
    --------------------------
    Offhand I have a problem with this picture:
    upload_2020-2-27_14-45-41.png
    While it may be true it in general, it cannot be (the only) way life makes energy to live.
    To make 7000+ liters of (new) water in each day (1300kWh a day) the energy must be coming from someplace else.
    Sunlight energy falling on the skin of a naked person, on the equator, assuming permanent noon there,
    is in orders of magnitudes insufficient.
    From the sun we are getting this much energy (below)(1kW per one square meter area):

--------------------
    So as long as I see this picture
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrion
    and remember that hydrogen gas in the presence of oxygen burns spontaneously (check Hindenburg Blimp) I think that there is more to the story.

I suspect than melanin not only breaks water (to allow for the 1300kWh to be produced by burning 826kg of hydrogen daily), but also adds even more energy on top of that.

@Jack Kruse to the rescue
    @DrEttinger

-------

upload_2020-2-27_9-27-21.png

upload_2020-2-27_9-36-34.png

====================================================
    https://solar.smps.us/solar-energy.html
    BASIC FACTS ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF SUNLIGHT

upload_2020-2-27_9-40-37.png

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    @Sue-UK
    How to collect ink from octopus?
    How to build a farm that raises octopuses?
    How to build a (few millions of inexpensive) 100kw and 500kW generators running on ink from octopus (forever on one load of ink)?

12. drezy

drezy New Member

Not like this whatever you do:
    https://www.insider.com/eating-live-octopus-can-kill-you-2019-5

But maybe after some flirting and a candle lit dinner?

The creative optimism resonates with me @JanSz.

First for @Sue-UK
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0254058419302810

Next some information along your line
    https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acsomega.9b01039#

The "one load" & "forever" part of your question is a stretch for me and my understandings so far.

kim johnson and Sue-UK like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Haven't managed a chart but found this...

http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/12...kq1qZ705FmUmYryVkqVyZBUFU7Y1ZmZcFnRjV4lkTcVYi

Beyond Mitochondria, What Would be the Energy Source of the Cell?

The section starting " Mitochondria are unusual organelles, .." to the end of the conclusion is interesting. Particularly

"For us, the function of mitochondria is the regulation of temperature, for although subtle, the data indicate that the clearest skin has more mitochondria than darker skin, the difference being over 50%, and even 83% in some cases. Also, animals believed to have hatched during periods of glaciations have more mitochondria than animals during warmer stages of earth's history."

The less mitochondria someone has, (which dependent on skin melanin could be up to 83% less than me), the less matrix water they can make.

"Based on this study, we are confident that the synthesis of ATP is intended to supplement the control of the temperature and phosphate level toxicity, as we have found evidence that energy is released when ADP is converted to ATP, and energy is absorbed when ATP and ADP degrades. It is conceivable that one of the main effects of the rotations of the ATP synthase is the generation of heat. So, mitochondrial temperature rises with the rotation of ATP synthase, but immediately launches contrast mechanism, as is usual in the body: the degradation of ATP, a process that absorbs heat to become ADP and occurs within next 20 seconds. Recall that high ATP levels are toxic to the cell and the organism."

"However there is an interesting observation regarding the cancer cell potential which is about 75 mV, meanwhile normal cells have 120 mV. In our opinion, the voltage is produced through the chemical energy that comes from melanin, but when this process is impaired, e.g. cold, aged, contaminated water, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, etc., and then available chemical energy is not sufficient to impel adequately the network of biochemical reactions that mold life. Cells with chronic low levels of chemical energy tend characteristically to disordered mitosis."

drezy likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Sue-UK
    We need clearly (and very concisely) formulated questions.
    Sometime dr Boros is answering them on Facebook.

When I started asking him my way he suggested that I buy and listen to his classes.
    His classes are rather inexpensive ($10-$12) but I have problems with them.
    I don't know where to find them,
    which one exactly talks about the energy releases and transfer
    they have to be listened in real-time (and I need lots of time to digest information, I am rather slow at that).

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8/26/1987 S&P500 336.77
    12/3/1987 S&P500 225.84
    a drop of 33.5%
    took 2 years to come back
    7/19/1989 S&P500 335.73 and going up
    ------------------
    last top
    2/19/2020 S&P500 3386.15
    if dropped 33.5% it would be at 2251.79
    but it still is at about 2900 Edit: 2,954.22 3/1/2020
    one more week like this and we will be there
    ------------------
    It pays to keep 5+ years reserves
    hopefully, that is enough
    ------------------
    Uncle Sam knows nothing about this year.
    He still wants piece of hide for the last year.

upload_2020-2-28_14-38-59.png

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

No argument here

Also from here on out I'm planning on having my side hustle(s) replace my job regularly enough.

I just re-screened my windows with aluminum. I've got nearly 3x rf power reduction on the inside of them versus the previous fiberglass screens.

Not bad for $4 per window.

Marko Pollo likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy New Member

19. drezy

drezy New Member

Never be afraid of being excluded from a "tribe".

Always choose your own.

I've made my picks.

20. drezy

drezy New Member

Sheddie likes this.