1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love weird!

Jenelle, Christine_L and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

I wonder if it's not just tuning into reality better.

There is an underlying humility that comes with the ideas and almost queasy admiration of the immensity of whatever "it" is.

Since you are a religious gal I'll admit that I'm not blind to the similarity of religious traditions that use night time prayers and mindful humility.

caroline and Inger like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

this is really weird Drezy!! But cool!! Wow.. I want such dreaming too.....huh sounds pretty optimal to me!

4. drezy

drezy New Member

It is weird. It's tough to put it properly into words. I try to comb through some history, magic mushroom users information, the new and very vocal DMT crowd to see what it meshes up with well enough. Maybe it's like intuition with a little more depth to it.

Fortunately my buddy Signora @Sue-UK gave me some framework material and metaphor to really think about a while back.

If you want to go woo you better call Sue.

curve.jpg

Sue-UK likes this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I always find any proposition of a hierarchy to consciousness among different species simply hilarious.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

What would be the difference between the consciousness of a slug and a human in your frame of reference?

7. Obviously my joke was overly silly - I will say that your mind is probably is a state of extended clarity and connection. It is kind of religious.

Interesting you brought up nighttime prayer and reflection of one's day. I've been practicing that more. Kind of a genuflection that time is absolute and being at peace with your life and creation is really a good way to fall asleep.

drezy likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dan ....did you manage to find Erwan LeCorre's webinar?

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christine_L likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

I chuckled and then thought about it. That seems absurd today but may not be as much of a stretch in the future for people.

If you'd joked in 300AD that people would be able to fly to the other side of the world in 12 hours in a metal tube with wings while also uploading moving images of their cat for millions of people to watch it would have been considered absurd. I've worked with people who've done just that and we consider it completely unremarkable.

"Genuflection", great choice of wording. It feels like you just blew the gathering dust off of it and showed it's shine.

Thanks for the pointer, it's put a nice date range on the webinar too

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I remember the first day I volunteered on a small organic biointensive (opposite of sustainable) farm one of the workers just stomped on snails left and right or threw them as far as he could. Felt barbaric to me. I kill hundreds of tiny house ants every day on the kitchen counter and find it disturbing. Much easier for me to kill a chicken, pig, or goat.

Ultimately consciousness, God or Zero Point Field, is completely total and non-local so the idea of separation is an illusion humanity used to justify control and destruction of nature/ourselves.

On a practical view of "awareness" if distinct from consciousness, I wouldn't assume to know what's in a slug's realm. I know plants and trees have much higher awareness than humans as proven by all the electrode studies done on them but that would make sense from an evolutionary perspective since they're rooted in place without mobility of most animals, where their health is immediately and permanently dependent on their local environment.

Christine_L, drezy and River like this.
  12. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I think there may be some challenge to an idea like "separation is an illusion" if one bones up (or tries to) on Quantum Mechanics and the Kabbalah Tree of Life. We might grasp that "total and non-local" consciousness might be anything but, from inside the (AI)Matrix...

drezy likes this.
  13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I don't blame anyone for shuddering at the thought we aren't separate from the demonic psychopaths at the top of the pyramid. The idea AI is now in charge is a deflection psy-op, quite an effective one to convince people fatalism is inevitable.

14. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks for your thoughts.
    I'm thinking about your statements and will continue to for a little while.

I do not enjoy pointless killing and have a home bug relocation policy running at around 85% success.

To throw on another layer of controversy I do not see humans, and what we do, as unnatural including those "at the top".

Even our technologies are a way to attempt to mimic what nature is already doing and using as information/signaling. We're maybe more like loud babies at symphonies so far.

Last I checked nature itself is both amazingly creative and genocidal.

Christine_L likes this.
  15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Humans flourished as hunter gatherers by definition sustainably for most of our existence. The desire for genocide and ecocide by humans was impossible in a sustainable balanced culture, one connected to the universal source. I describe the quality of nature and human culture therein by the level of biodiversity and human cultural diversity on the planet. Today we have more people than ever but with the lowest number of cultures as western history is primarily about a rejection/elimination of nature/culture. Of course everything came from nature including our destruction of nature. However I identify/mourn as a human with our rich mostly already lost cultural history, in the near future upon completion of the anthropogenically created 6th extinction nature will go through a period where fungi will 'dominate' and recreate diversity over millions of years.

16. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Nice piece on the Piraha. (A publication reference would be appreciated.) Apparently, the Piraha acknowledge "spirits" but not a supreme god (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirahã_people) which might date their culture as pre-monotheistic and without anthropomorphized god-identity. It would appear that this tribe, and similar others studied by ethnographers trained in western anthropological methods, do not identify with the spirits having nonetheless immense importance in their lives. For example, when asked some Amazonian tribes have attributed their phenomenal knowledge of medicinal plants to teaching or instruction received from spirits. I tend to believe they might, if asked, deny being 'one' with these spirits, or would agree these spirits are not 'them,' are separate from them. If, that is, I grasp what you mean by "we aren't separate from..."

However, if human populations continue to consent, informed or not, to genocide & ecocide it does appear human extinction could be inevitable. Truly sensitive and compassionate individuals live in a psychological state of constant 'cognitive dissonance.' And, it might be that another come-back from extinction will not occur. It gets tricky when a native or hunter-gatherer people having no concept of private property, debt banking, marine law, democracy, literacy & numeracy, clocks, resource ownership, etc., might unwittingly give away the ground beneath their feet, the air above, the waters, trees, animals, insects -- all that constitutes earthly life -- by accepting novelties from outside visitors who proceed to make legal claim to buying/acquiring these aspects of a people's future sustenance. A concept of the future is actualized which a tribal people with no concept of future time might not be expected to understand. Despite our own genetic wanderings since departing pre-historical hunter-gatherer kinship organization, and from being indoctrinated with ideas like past, present and future time (trained or otherwise ingrained in generations of small cultures absorbed into nations and now ultimately amalgamating into globalist economic regions) perhaps we're still engaging in and consenting to the very same 'giveaway' despite the flashy novelties in the exchange have changed?

So, in order not to be presumed an indifferent, unconscious fatalist, and given we have widespread conceptual facility with concepts of time, and supposing we might conclude we are being used, just what is IT that is moving to inventory & commodify all separate and distinct organic life forms and inorganic resources of the whole planet, its atmosphere and perhaps this sector of the solar system? I don't feel it is AI, as such, although AI appears to be weaponizable toward takeover and management of every living thing once efficiently bar-coded and captured into AI systems. And, I most definitely hold to a position that I am and will remain 'separate' and universally sovereign from the unidentified IT and its apparent appropriation of my life; whether or not my birth certificate is a legal stock certificate of ownership in that scheme. I don't recall clearly being asked for my personal permission in this case. I suspect my government signed on with the UN Agenda on my behalf. I suppose I unwittingly agreed to much of it until I began to wake up at age 37. Each of us able to extrapolate a dismal future image of human and other species' annihilation from the sum total of what we consciously witness and experience, doesn't mean we are hopelessly paralyzed or fatalistic. Maybe we watch, and await to unify our numbers in action, a potential development out of the current admittedly vast human unconscious struggling to become a collective consciousness (not to be confused with political Pavlovian social programming).

It's time to explore and expedite, collectively, how to withhold & withdraw individual consent, how to resist 'divide & conquer' now we're seeing this has gone so far as to 'divide' not just separate populations to engineer wars but to have divided and conquered our very families, genders, and even the inner (intra-personal) relationship with the self. Instead of having our attention directed to studying Amazonian tribes on the verge of their 'homeland security' being bulldozed, why aren't we studying the globalists who would seem to be self-serving human agents of what IT is that we should, but do not, 'own' and operate to put to what is in our best interests; hopefully inclusive of living and thriving with and not against Nature. Granted, the funding for 'studies in sociopathy' might need to come, not from tax extortion systems but perhaps from a GoFundMe? AI doesn't make the fearless among us shudder. Yes, maybe who owns/controls AI does. Not that a plethora of serious survival issues isn't getting very up-close and personal; e.g., relentless electronic frequency assaults will surely make us twitch before too long, but probably only shortly before individual extinction, tailored first, perhaps, for elimination of weakly infants and frail elders. I don't have 'the' answer but maybe 'we' do. It's not denial or indifference toward a possible extinction fate if one decides to have the most glorious natural lifestyle in every single waking hour a person can put into it, in spite of the globalists and their weapons of mass delusion.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Marko Pollo likes this.
  17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've posted before including in my signature I don't believe near term mammalian extinction can be prevented. I've followed environmental and climate science for about 25 years now and the extinction process has pretty much been baked in that whole time although the science wasn't advanced enough to know till this past decade. The only negative feedback not recognized by climate science is the enormous global geo-engineering project but as the past decade has shown that's proving to be only a small speed bump even in human time scale, with the utmost disastrous 'side effects' of poisoning the planet further, in this process.

Understanding the above has nothing to do with falling for fatalism. Perhaps the fatalist in me finds it a bit of a relief since I don't see free will left anywhere close to the pyramid top where the intentional infliction of unnecessary suffering can be mitigated on a global level. I don't harbor "consent" nor "hate" for this Babylonian pyramid, the saying "thou art that" applies to all. I was involved with Amnesty International before the internet was widespread so I've never shied away from the abyss either. Doesn't mean we don't have the will to mitigate suffering and bring life-affirming joy on a local level with the time we have left in human form.

Sheddie likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"Research from Israel dramatically illustrates the link between atmospheric ionization, physiological levels of serotonin, and consciousness. In many parts of the world, observers have noted that certain "winds of ill repute" have a discomforting effect upon individuals -- the Santa Ana winds in Southern California, the Chinook winds in Canada, the Mistral winds of France, the Zonda winds of Argentina, Sirocco winds of Italy, and the Sharav or Chamsin winds of the Near East. Symptoms such as sleeplessness, irritability, tension, migraines, nausea and vomiting, scotoma (diminished vision), amblyopia (dimness of vision), and edemata (swelling of tissue) have been noted. These symptoms resemble the effects of hyper-production of serotonin. In weather-sensitive people, urinary serotonin output showed a steep rise two days before the onset of the Sharav winds in Israel. They remained high the following day and dropped only after the winds began. In addition, to increase in positive ionization, the salient meteorological features of these winds are a rapid rise in temperature and a decrease in humidity. These factors themselves, however, fail to account for the physiological changes noted. The negative psychological and physiological effects are attributed to the rise in the ratio of positively charged ions in the atmosphere preceding the onset of the winds. It is interesting to note in this connection that the word doldrums has two dictionary meanings: (1) dullness; a state of listlessness and boredom, (2) a part of the ocean near the equator abounding in calms, light winds, and squalls.
    On the other hand, in locations where (-) air ion densities are relatively high, such as near waterfalls, the general effect of the local environment is tranquilizing and conducive to good health. It is no wonder then that scientists in the know, such as Dr. Albert Krueger in Berkeley, use air filters and negative ion generators at all times to restore the environment around them to its natural unpolluted and electrostatically balanced state.
    Stepping into Krueger's laboratory in the Life Science Building at the University of California, Berkeley, and breathing deeply was like all of a sudden being out in the crisp, clean air of a mountain wilderness.
    Closely related to the electrostatic and ionic phenomena of the biosphere are electromagnetic phenomena that also play an important role in the ecology of consciousness.
    The magnetic field of the earth extends around the planet like a large donut and is probably created by the flow of molten metals in the earth's core. The average intensity of this field is about 0.5 gauss and it pulses at frequencies ranging from 0.1 to 100 cycles per second. The predominant frequency range of magnetic pulsations, known as the Schumann resonance, is around 7.5 cycles per second. Several researchers have suggested that this resonance in the geomagnetic and electrostatic field has an effect upon the human nervous system-and upon consciousness itself.
    The Schumann resonance is an effect due to the fact that an electromagnetic wave (traveling at the speed of light, 186,000 miles a second) goes around the earth's 25,000-mile circumference around 7.5 times a second. Perhaps it is useful to think of the 7.5 c.p.s. brain wave frequency as the boundary between alpha waves and theta waves. If that frequency predominates in your brain waves you are generally in the hypnogogic or hypnopompic state just on the border of waking up or falling asleep. The theta wave is frequently observed in the EEG patterns of experienced meditators, who must pass through the Schumann resonance portal without falling asleep.
    The field of the earth is about 1000 times weaker than the field from a small horseshoe magnet. The reported effects of such weak magnetic fields include altered cellular reproduction, plant growth and germination, orientation to direction, the amplitude of motor activity, and enzyme activity. Of particular interest is the work of Dull and Dull, which showed a striking correlation between incidents of human illness and death during periods of sharp geomagnetic disturbances (such disturbances are often related to solar-storm activity). Another study conducted by Robert Becker and his associates at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Syracuse, New York, showed a positive correlation between days of geomagnetic intensity and the number of persons admitted to a psychiatric hospital.
    Professor Michael Persinger, of the Psychophysiology Laboratory at Laurentian University, hypothesizes that the extremely low frequency (ELF) Schumann waves may serve as a carrier for psi information. He points out the near impossibility of shielding against such waves, requiring no less than "an underground bunker surrounded by several inches of steel."
    Noting that ELF waves propagate more easily from midnight to 4:00 a.m. and that they are easier to transmit from west to east rather than east to west, Persinger surveyed the ESP literature for any correlations. His findings were as he predicted. Telepathy and clairvoyance do show a tendency to peak roughly between midnight and 4:00 a.m. There is also a slight tendency for the telepathic agent to be west of the percipient rather than to the east. To clinch his argument, Persinger observes that fewer psi experiences are reported during periods of geomagnetic disturbance. Such disturbances also impair the propagation of ELF waves.,
    Several investigators have shown that humans are sensitive to slight variations of magnetic intensity. Once accustomed to distinguish between the presence and absence of a weak magnetic field, subjects in several experiments were asked to walk back and forth over a given area without knowing whether an artificial magnetic field had been activated. Under these conditions, the subjects were extremely accurate in guessing whether the current was in operation., This sensitivity is offered as a partial explanation for the effectiveness of dowsers in finding water:
    Water filtering through porous media produces electric currents through electrofiltration potential and concentration batteries. If the medium is sufficiently conducting, and the current of the soil is sufficiently high, then there exists at the surface of the soil a small magnetic anomaly.
    The precise channels by which the human body detects magnetism are still a matter of speculation. However, we know most biological processes are based on chemical interactions, which can be accounted for, in the last resort, by the interactions of atomic nuclei and electrons. In one study with dowsers, using strict experimental controls and double-blind, weak magnetic fields were shown to cause measurable changes in the electrical skin potential.
    http://www.williamjames.com/Theory/BIOLOGY.htm

Anne V, Linz, Marko Pollo and 3 others like this.
  19. drezy

drezy New Member

My key thought today:
    Slime mold can solve mazes, so I should be able to figure this out.

Bob Stirling likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

Find the others.

You'll know when you find them.