1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Give that man a cigar.... It's 25 minutes from there.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

My highly skeptical pony buddy now shows up every time I bring some apples or carrots to the fence line.

This pony is not 1/4 the mass of it's fellow horses, yet it sets the terms. It does not take 1 ounce of crap from anyone!

buddy.jpg

LieselK, Inger, Christine_L and 3 others like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

seems like you have found a soul mate???

Inger, Anne V and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

She is excellent in her own way.

She's surrounded by 4 other full-size horses, but when one encroaches on her all she does is glare a little and immediately the full size horse backs off. It's pretty inspiring.

Inger, Anne V and caroline like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

I've been around here for a little bit.

I suspect that I might be diametrically opposed to the man on several issues, but his actions speak volumes.

Hats of to you @shah78. I personally take my hat off and bow to you sir. Your story continues to inform me on driving my own narrative. Thanks!

6. shah78

shah78 Gold

thank you.what prompted such praise? does the horse like to sit in water?? :)

Inger, Saichi, Anne V and 1 other person like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

My wife brought up the fact that she checked into a forum for several neighborhoods near us and decided to check right back out. Things like a car stopped and someone looked out a window at a 6 year old in a yard get brought up. The horrors! My wife said it seems like a paranoia echo chamber and she was out before day one was finished.

My son is reading Homer's Odyssey for school so I asked him if he sees differences with the culture in Homer's work. My son mentioned that one of the major differences is an old Greek practice called Xenia. It's an expectation/social-contract where it is expected that if a traveling stranger knocks on your door you provide hospitality. It's just a cultural thing that this is not normal in US culture as stranger danger seems to predominate. We thought about exceptions to this difference and if it were a game show I'd have had my answer way before my other contestants -- Lloyd.

I've watched as your energy and style may have annoyed people here and there on this forum. Occasionally you are in concentrated rarer form and I think I get it. You've experienced reversals that still stun you.

My own son is the focus of most of my efforts. I never want to BS him intentionally or otherwise. For more than two years I've caught AM sun on as much surface as possible and then proceeded with all day solar experiments I would never recommend to others here at 30ยบ. Massive dream changes, sense of purpose, n=1 health problem reduction, and direction all have shifted massively -- oh and my skin is lower maintenance than ever. I did not lead him to BS.

When you post with intensity I know where you come from.

Your actions over time show me a truth about you that make me happy to know you.

That's why I just wanted to say hats off to you.

Phosphene, Christine_L, Inger and 5 others like this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

"quantum Homer"?:)

9. shah78

shah78 Gold

yes,very perceptive. the changes have stunned me. i just let loose when discribing them. 7 hrs of direct endocannaboid stimulation adds to it.!
    !!

Inger likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm working on some custom hardware and software light metering. I'm referring heavily to the work of Claude Shannon.
    claude.jpg
    Reviewing his work and history I'm reminded to try to keep having fun and challenging myself as I go.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

yeah ....but can you ride a unicycle?????

12. drezy

drezy Gold

No.

He wrote the book on information theory, rode a unicycle, and juggled.

I stand on the shoulders of giants.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

when you learn to ride a unicycle .....get back to me!

Christine_L, Anne V and drezy like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

My son harvested my first ever home grown citrus, a satsuma tangerine.

The fruit was a super sugar bomb and very tasty!

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is time to make a list of carbs that are
    sweet and
    low in deuterium AND Fructose.

Christine_L likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

As step #1 when on the North Pole
    and the choice is orange, pick orange fruit, skip orange juice unless it has been squeezed by you moments ago.

Use DDW-25 ice for this baby.
    and
    www.bajagoldseasalt.com - sea salt - use liberally!!!
    . upload_2019-12-16_10-20-49.png

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

I can't remember the last time I bought fruit and I don't have a sweet tooth anyway.

My rule is that if it's growing on a vine, bush, or tree nearby it's fair game.

Nature regulates how much fructose I get by regulating crop yield and imposing a "nature tax" through deer, birds, squirrels, and worms. This year the tax was around 80%. I spent a critical part of this year's harvesting season globetrotting to attempt to optimize the life of an 80yo widower. I'm still not sure how successful that was.

Nature sure helped herself in my absence. It's bigger than me and I not qualified to even count it as a loss though. Stolen fruit equals fat slow squirrels equals healthier foxes equals less rodents. I don't run around killing animals I don't like, but must admit that I fist pump when I see a momma fox trotting back to her den with a fat squirrel or rat in her mouth. It's like having a zero maintenance dog on premise removing rodents that can eventually be destructive.

In effect, my list is hanging off a plant and I get to think less.

The deuterium angle is interesting too. I think a seasonal (higher D) pulse is baked in the cake and may be important for many people. I'm still not sold on racing to the lowest possible deuterium and staying there.

caroline and Christine_L like this.
  18. I agree with you there... People are always rushing to 1 fad or another. If science or the health community has 1 fact or another and runs with that 1 fact that ignores that millions of other facts that exist!

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Drezy,

Question. Why would a dermatology office use blue light therapy. I would think it is not a good idea.

How are you doing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else here.

Thank you
    Susan/Billybats

20. drezy

drezy Gold