1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Drezy,
    So far that sounds good. The laser in particular is a cold laser therapy, this one

https://www.litecure.com

@Phosphene hi .. I haven't been on here for a while. . Just really quick here and there. Been busy. I'm trying to find a career I'm happy with still. LOLHAHAAAA. The current one is very exhausting. Thank you any time for your 2 cents.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Half a ribeye with rosemary and seared garlic cooked sous vide style.

I call it Rosemary's baby steak

rbsteak.jpg

3. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

You'll need a chocolate mouse for dessert.

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I think I've had one of those once in my life. Chocolate anything is yummy.

That steak was a lunch my wife delivered to my mom. I just had sardines for lunch though I had kick-ass lamb shoulder for dinner.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I had a double tin of sardines for breakfast with a giant handful of cilantro. Truth be told, I'd rather sink my teeth into a nice fatty ribeye.

How is your mom doing, drezy?

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

I think I need to, twice a month, in order to maintain my state residence status!

pretty lousy.

That steak was actually for her. She requested it. The one thing I surely can not do is to turn down a request for good steak.

I read your post about your pregnant friend on that flight. I'm not even able to form words about it.

7. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Where you live, chicken is a vegetable, yes?

I'm sorry to hear she is still ailing. I bet she felt amazing, even briefly, while eating that beautiful steak.

I rarely speak of it, but every now and then people wonder why I don't fly. We were all at work when it happened. I was sitting with her husband in the conference room and will never ever be able to unsee his face. I carry that with me more than my own grief.

MITpowered26, Phosphene and drezy like this.

8. LOL LOL

Jenelle likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Nancy Reagan once told me something:
    photo.JPG

She seemed legit. I played along for 4 more decades, though seeing some burnout go-nowhere kids around me increase their drug use sure helped maintaining my stance.

My best buddy's brother started to experience seizures at 66. There is no mystery here. He was a hello a bruiser during most of his youth. One look at the man's nose telegraphs how many times it's been smashed by a fist. He's a good guy though.

The dude is drawn and slightly obsessed with beach sunrises these days, as if he knows whats good for him.

Before I recommended cbd oil I decided to give it a try myself.

Last night my wife(50mg) and I(75mg) gave it a try. I felt little warmth and that's about it. My wife didn't notice anything prior to sleeping but then slept like a log. I almost always sleep like a log so I'm not sure if this was enhanced or not for me.

I'll repeat a couple more times and then I'll try a high dose once just to understand how this works.

Inger and Phosphene like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-10-22_15-9-57.png

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I’m curious about CBD too. (Big surprise there—what am I NOT curious about?)

I tried a few different drops, and a pleasant mint-flavored vape pen :eek: that my son said would help me chillax. Didn’t notice much but the dose was very small. The typical 300mg bottle would last just a few days at higher dosage. Have you found an economical source?

drezy likes this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Quit the fucking vape.. both of u... use sublingual drops !!!!

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm using drops. Vaping and smoking always look a little too phallic for me.

I haven't and I'll likely just be keeping this one dropper bottle on hand if any of the ailments it treats pop up in the future.

I'm done with my experiment now. I noticed quicker sleep times. The thing I don't like is that, contrary to many other's experiences, my dreams got duller. I think my solar routine has my melatonin flow pretty optimized as is. The difference is a akin to the difference between riding a laser mounted triceratops on a crystal world lucidly versus sitting in a proctologists waiting room. Somehow the drops gum up my dream gears a bit.

Inger and MITpowered26 like this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Hmmm... which brings up the question ... any thoughts on the prostate exam at 50? Is this an outdated practice? It would be More convenient for me if you say yes.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm not planning on it. Your mileage may vary.

If you are concerned one creative idea, since you're single, is that you could find a nice gal with some medical training and some serious kink. Then you'd likely be getting that prostate checked very regularly.

Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Haha

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Reality is a far different thing than I was ever taught earlier in my life.

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

I just harvested 12x the mass of turmeric roots than I planted in spring.

3/4 of the root clusters go toward replanting and 1/4 to cooking.

Marko Pollo, Inger, Cuffy and 2 others like this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm pulling some references into this thread based on some points @caroline has made. I've thought about addressing these things in my own way before and roughly know what I have to say, but reading Caroline's thought's prompted me to just write it out.

Pale horsemen:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/emerging-from-darkness.21283/page-25#post-281816

In the above thread the subject mater is roughly noticing pale people. I do and there are two seemingly unconnected points I'd like to make.

One of my neighbors rescued a deaf female dog. She is very reserved to the point of being stand-offish to most people.

When off leash the dog will run to me and do this rolling motion against me that her owner has never seen her do...... Maybe I'm doing something right.

It's also not just about me. My son is involved in a shooting sport. Politics aside, this is a very hand-eye coordination sport that is played only in sunlight. My son, who just entered high school, is in 4th place and very close to 3rd place on his high school team.

I keep track of which of the kids have the worse lighting/environment conditions and I see that as a differentiating factor even this second year in and even with more coaching.

The big joke:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...al-ehs-mctd-5gcanary.22624/page-5#post-281815

I think there is a joke factor to life. I could have regurgitated tons of facts and equations during my posts. Z:zzz::zzz::zzz:..... I've instead tried to throw in some humor around these parts.

I told @Inger that I believe that humor is an excellent tool for expanding (or contracting) interpersonal space. I never had to put it into words before and now I understand it better.

I've been able to resolve one point that I fundamentally stand for -- NON-zero sum game.

It's all there in the beginning of human life, when done right, two adults get in a mood and have fun and *voila* human life is created. The "work" of initially creating more humans isn't work at all. It's a fundamental lesson that we are here to play.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

very thought provoking.......