1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Wait, is there a video of the cannonball splash??

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

No, but sorta almost.

My son and I were the only people in the pool!

We did splash quite a few people.

LieselK and Cuffy like this.
  3. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

drezy likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Cats in ancient Egypt were worthy of some worship because they kept graineries free of vermin-- the population's main food source-- otherwise starvation would come.

Today's domesticated cats are just freeloading playthings for people.

drezy likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are in the Lake District in England right now .....and, honestly, this place is wall to wall dogs. People take their dogs everywhere!

What’s up with taking your dogs to pubs and restaurants??? Some couples have three big dogs in tow.

I can’t imagine that dogs like going to pubs?? But I suppose I could be wrong....

drezy likes this.
  6. Today's domesticated people are just playthings for other people. They should be more like my cat. Im allergic to cats, so hes not in my circle of 6, but he never ceases killing things and earning my respect.

Phosphene, drezy and caroline like this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

Demetri Martin has me nailed here:
    cats.jpg

This is very popular in my neck of the woods.

The upside is that even if he understood that he's a cat with a "zero shits given" attitude.

Jenelle, Phosphene and Marko Pollo like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Mine definitely gives zero shits (except for the ones in the box, which are thankfully much fewer now that we let her outside post-baby bird season).

She descends from kitty royalty, I’m sure.

BCB8AE74-3161-40BE-A10A-E03C4F8D973C.jpeg

drezy and Cuffy like this.
  9. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Our "supermodel" cat isn't so regal. He'd rather be a character in an Edward Gorey book (i.e., weird).

Attached Files:

drezy and Phosphene like this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

My East yard lizard wondering what I'm doing or what I am.

liz.jpg

11. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Wow! That is crazy. I saw a toad in my garage today. Lol.

I’ll bet he’s wondering both.

drezy likes this.
  12. Connection? :whistle:

13. drezy

drezy New Member

truth.jpg

I almost sat back onto this little lizard today

iiz2.jpg

I have no idea what it means but the days of them running from me seems long gone.

Jenelle and Phosphene like this.
  14. They've accepted you as their master!

Chanting in their voices--
    "Lizard-man! Lizard man!"

Cuffy, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

I suspect that I was mining the dream-wake state before I consciously knew that's what I was doing.

@Sue-UK had very useful advice that helped me greatly.

"Find the others" is some of the best advice I've heard.
    I lost contact with one. That's on me.

Phosphene likes this.
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Drezy,

Quick question. This maybe a dumb one. Would being a laser tech (for muscle repair etc) (chiropractors office) be a bad job for eyes etc... I'm not sure but I am thinking yes, even wearing protective glasses.

Thank you.

drezy likes this.
  18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Nice to see you again Susan! I’m certainly not Drezy but my .02 cents is that a chiropractic office is a superb Petri dish for quantum wisdom.

Go for it! Just get outside as often as possible. (And make it possible...)

drezy likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy New Member

Are there any videos or specs of the machine? Lots of the hair removal lasers emit in the red spectrum down into infrared. I wouldn't be too worried about them.

I used to program a laser machine doing a similar function to what is described in the bottom (Program from digital logic circuits) part of this article:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_trimming

20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Drezy,
    So far that sounds good. The laser in particular is a cold laser therapy, this one

https://www.litecure.com

@Phosphene hi .. I haven't been on here for a while. . Just really quick here and there. Been busy. I'm trying to find a career I'm happy with still. LOLHAHAAAA. The current one is very exhausting. Thank you any time for your 2 cents.

Phosphene likes this.