1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. She could just take him for a walk...

drezy likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dog could eat shit on the shingle if he was in better environment (and was able to avoid big cat that would eat him).
    Standing on artificial floor, full of (fattening) estrogens.
    Next to electrical outlet, nnEMF
    in the room lit with artificial blue light
    that light most likely flicker.
    The film could have been made 2AM, defying Circadian Rhythm logic.
    The little food that he got likely is very high in deuterium.
    The water he drinks is likely not only high in deuterium but completely dead and without any memories, so it will newer get to his cells.
    Likely he drinks too much and that is why he is so big. Low energy = big.

drezy and Christine_L like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

@Marko Pollo here's some more info on the lizard situation.

My little green buddy here stays on the shaded part of the tree around solar noon(20 minutes prior to a UVi 11 solar noon) even though I am here on this side now. I guess we agree. When some clouds cover the sun and the wind picks up the lizard goes to the sunny side.

lizard.jpg

Lizard #2 seems to not want to ever share the tree at the same time, must be some sort of lizard etiquette, but it moves through a similar shade then sun seeking maneuver on the ground.

lizard2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Phosphene, LieselK and Marko Pollo like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Until a week ago the biggest power moves I'd ever seen in business was by a CEO of another company who bought my group's processors. The CEOs last name was Jobs.

A week ago I was standing on the newly smoothed concrete floor of a commercial building that had just been finished and speaking to a very well clad lady realtor who stopped in to discuss the region, the buildings, and any terms we could work with. She worked for one of the premier realty companies run by a billionaire from Omaha. She was premier level and you could tell by the clothing, watch, and jewelry.

Slung across her midsection was a young infant. So this mom was back on her feet and in the workplace very early. I knew I was dealing with a power mom. 2 minutes into the conversation baby made a little motion. Power mom pulls out a breast out and *doesn't* start feeding baby. She finishes two more sentences and then situates baby.

That is THE biggest power move I've ever seen in business now.

LieselK, Inger, Phosphene and 3 others like this.
  5. Holy Moly!

LieselK, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

I had workers on site as well as my business partner. It sure made for interesting conversation afterwards.

The impression that I got in person was:
    "I'm on level where I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks."

LieselK and Christine_L like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

That’s what we all should aspire too!

Others have comments about what we do no matter what it is.

Any woman here who has lost weight will know this ....all of a sudden your female “friends” are telling you that you are getting too thin! Wtf ....they liked us better when we were a lump of lard.??

Do what we need to do for our best possible life and ditch the negative people no matter who they are.

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Home cooks, home makers, people on a budget or fixed income, and people lowering their exposure to unpronounceable chemicals

My supermarket stopped carrying an unscented dishwasher detergent I always used. I grabbed another product I thought was similar and the artificial scents are horrendous.

I cook breakfast, pack hot lunches, and prepare dinner ever day from scratch 90+% of the year. I also lean into fats and turmerics in dishes I make. My dishes usually look like a Jackson Pollock's work on his angriest day when I load them into the dishwasher so a good working detergent is important to keep my Betty Crocker A game on by running 2 or 3 washes a day.

With my dissatisfaction of the obnoxious scent that invaded my whole house I went and took the red pill.

I'm 6 washes in using good old borax (20 mule team) and baking soda and it performs perfectly. Mixing equal amounts of the 2 gives me around 380 washes worth for $7.20. The old detergent gave me 70 washes at $6.50.

So less fake obnoxious smelling kitchen and $50-$80 more in my pocket at the end of the year.

Keep those kitchens sexy.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

@JanSz

In the summer months I sometimes get a disruption of supply of gulf oysters. I put pressure on my grocery store's seafood team and they've gotten creative.

Check this out. How could I not, as a warm blooded American male, NOT buy the whole box of these?

patriot.jpg

I'm pretty sure that even just walking around with that box to the register increased my testosterone.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

It all comes back to Cake, eh?

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I do want girl with a mind like a diamond....

12. Yes they do. Everyone *wants* to eat cake and junk food all day long and if youre thin you are less likely to self indulge, which in turn makes them not be able to self-indulge without feeling like lard themselves! Besides I remember my freshmen history teacher telling us that the easiest way to look good is having an fat/less attractive person as a friend. You look good by comparison. Thats why women always get pissed at each other for looking good. It makes the other person have to work harder at looking good. Its f*cked up but true!

13. I'd save the box

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

And you’re fortunate to have found one. It’s so lovely how you treasure your wife.

caroline and drezy like this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

My son recently came home with a pack of this, and VERY carefully cut out and saved part of the box. No it’s not water. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

If I had to sum it up for younger lad, I'd say that if you're going to bother with the concept of marriage then the most addictive and dangerous substance in your life should be your wife.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lots of fireworks to keep things interesting and sexy!

drezy and MITpowered26 like this.
  18. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is really hard to stay mad at someone when they are naked ....don’t you think???

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

A good point worth getting me out of trouble in the future.

MITpowered26 and caroline like this.