1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

The male deer here are growing antlers again. Their whole demeanor and personality change too.

Since I get up a little before sunrise I get to hear the world wake up. Someone within a quarter mile lets their dog out around the same time. I've seen this happen once so I know what went down based on the sounds through the trees.

Someone's dog got in their mind that they were going to run down and bully a deer a little. This deer has antlers now and a less pacifistic demeanor. I heard the dogs feet as it closed the distance followed by a muffled "whump" sound. The dog immediately erupted into high pitched barking. I don't think that more than it's ego sustained any significant injury.

The high pitched barking kept up for a while. The whole time I imagined that the dog was holding out some "FOOD CHAIN" chart and explaining to the herbivore where it is and what it's behaviors "should be". Deer stomp when they are communicating what they think you should go do with yourself. That's all I heard from the deer.

Check your assumptions. That's what I got out of it all as I laughed.

caroline and KrusinWitchie like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Right around UVi 9 the lizards that so appreciate my equatorial facing microclimate of a fenced in area hit the shade of a tree. Two of them moved under a peach tree at about the same time. I noticed this because they came in from different angles and were clearly two different species.

Seeing that I've got both a limbic system and full neo-cortex I should be able to connect those dots for some good.

3. Looks like intensity is the trigger but could be could be cumulative light recieved. Have you noticed do they come back out after uvi recedes in late afternoon? I agree thatthey could be some fine role models.

caroline and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll keep an eye out for them in the afternoons. They certainly don't stomp around as much and are not as easily noticed.

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Blue Jays are hanging out on my property. Does anyone want me to send them to you? They sure are loud.

[​IMG]

Also I'm sending a shout out to @brookway17 for volunteering a part of his time to help me out with an experiment.

Christine_L, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

how gorgeous!

7. drezy

drezy Gold

It's tough to tell maybe from this picture, but with stalking and extra root growth I think I've got 30% more foliage on my turmeric and likely more than that on root growth.

It's a fun experiment.

turmeric.jpg

Phosphene likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Now that I have a birdbath set up in the sun it's fun to watch the little winged animals drink and wash up.

I swear that the days I forget to put water in it several species of birds squawk directly at my cranium. When the bath is filled it's much more quiet outside. I think I'm being trained by lower IQ life forms.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    LieselK, Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Are you learning from any of us on this forum? :glasses::rofl:

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Oh hell, yes. Good question.

I've never had a group of people that I resonate with.

This is as close as it probably ever gets for me @Phosphene .

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Jenelle and drezy like this.
  12. Maybe not, I wish you a wonderful group of local friends to CT, garden, and laugh at!

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks.

I do have a close friend that sorta gets it. I also think that by learning here I was able to raise my awareness and or resonance to find an excellent business partner that I get along amazingly well with.

Christine_L and Jenelle like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Flashback shout out to @JanSz !!!!!

Christine_L, Sheddie and JanSz like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

My own personal tests are showing a ceviche deficiency. Time to take care of that...

Inger, Christine_L and LieselK like this.
  16. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Well shoot! I haven't even been testing for that one! :rofl:

drezy likes this.
  17. Thats how I felt today about sardines except ceviche sounds better lol

drezy likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Be careful, if you don't use solar exposure as an appetite suppressant properly you'll feel like this character:

19. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Poor dog. Obviously being fed kibble. That's animal abuse.

drezy likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

And not in the sun and/or a decent environment.