1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yes answer tomorrow. wifi half good , wind 50km /hr need snooze 1st :)
    think of swallow flying with area of high and low pressure.

2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

or edta?

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I think about the guts of what's presented around 6 minutes in here:

Also the paper I cited earlier:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29188314

"However, when cholesterol was present in the tethered membrane at more than 30% (mol/mol) the effect of cholesterol was dramatically different; the membranes then became thinner and possessed a much larger electrical conductance."

That still amazes me.

Marko Pollo, Jenelle and WalterNL like this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@drezy
    u will have to wait for my answer, as connection very intermittent here

5. drezy

drezy Gold

Roger wilco

6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

as good as a pilot . congrats! may i enroll u with Ryanair?:p

drezy likes this.
  7. My take away from the video is I should be eating more broccoli sprouts, kraut and fermented onion.

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol!

Rumor has it that even after I'm a corpse the HR dept may find a way to contact me from beyond to ask if I could revivify and fly one more job...

Christine_L and Anne V like this.
  9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yep. thats it times up connection nearly gone
    i ll try again tomorrow

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

My takeaway is layered but starts with:
    • It's a bad idea to think the "stupid" body is dumping cholesterol for some dumb reason.
    I do not know and do not have the issue, but maybe the cholesterol is an answer to a deeper problem. If my magneto-hydrodynamic system (I'll refer to as a mag-lev train from here on out) is slowing down I can either decrease my load (tough on a biologic system and it's homeostasis) or increase the conductance of the rail system. It sure looks to me like the latter is what cholesterol (in part)is being used for. Plaques and later issues may be from an over-reliance of that system.

On plaques, I have in my rough notes that the stomach is happy turning over (autophagy & apoptosis) every 7 days but the heart and brain might do it once every 7 years... I'm not sure that's entirely correct but it means that if you have a heart issue, just hang on........... for a decade.

But it's not just hang on for a decade. The cholesterol was depositing itself for a reason.
    seneff.png

I think the answer would lie in the idea of boosting your redox for that decade in order to increase those charges shown and even then maybe hoping that the clog doesn't eventually kill you when it dislodges.

FWIW this is an issue that my maternal line experiences.

Christine_L, Bob Stirling and recoen like this.
  11. Plus your mag lev train is taking a load off the heart by pushing rbcs through the capillaries and lubricating the arteries!

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In my book on silica it mentions that unlike many organs of the body in which silicon increases with age, such as the kidney, brain, liver spleen and lung, silicon decreases with age in the plasma, aorta and other arterial vessels. It also says the impact of less silicon in the circulatory system is "development of atherosclerosis that is a general stiffening or hardening of the aorta and other arterial vessels resulting in higher blood pressure and a greater incidence of fatal coronary heart disease and stroke."

Anne V likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In a book about Viktor Schauberger he apparently thought the heart is not a pump, it "is pumped".

I've also read that the half life of mitochondria in organs is liver - 1 to 2 days, heart - 5-6 days and brain and kidneys approx 24 days. Also mitophagy in cardiomyocytes is different, they "kiss" to exchange contents, and non adjacent ones form nanotunnels to exchange contents at a distance. Stressed cells can also form the tunnelling nanotubes to invite healthy cells such as stem cells to donate healthy mitochondria to avoid apoptosis. (More risky in other organs as tunnelling nanotubes might also rescue cancer cells from apoptosis). I've wondered if the stunning co-operation of the heart cardiomyocytes has something to do with the numbers in the cardiomyocyte "swarm" - around 6000 mitochondria per cardiomyocyte. But with that sort of co-operation possible, a decade seems very pessimistic. :)

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for the correction. It's not even that I missed that day of class. My last biology teacher was a very good looking and charismatic young lady and I was 15. I think I spent much of that class staring dreamily at the teacher...

Christine_L, Sean Waters and Anne V like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Trying my best to not traipse on through too many Ask Jacks these days...

So @JanSz I'll answer this here:
    I bounce between thinking neolithic and diseases of senescence.

I like the term senescence since it implies that
    1. Super old great grandpa/grandma version of yourself might have had to deal with whatever system breakdown slightly before death in a near optimal mode
    2. That system, whatever is failing, is currently senescent and may benefit by resuming the proper autophagy and apoptosis signaling (as well as blowing out the carburetor/Deuterium)
    I see it as more "same" than is probably conventional.

I see the case for DDW with most (all, maybe) diseases.

The "lesser and lesser" volumes may make good sense for some conditions and stages and maybe not with others.

or to suppress other things
    or to enhance other things

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Sean Waters, Sheddie and JanSz like this.
  16. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

so many cardiomyocytes to "kiss" and so little time!

Sheddie and drezy like this.
  17. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Hi, @JanSz, @drezy, and others ... as the ensuing comments attest, this plaque issue is pretty complicated. Among many things, its formation involves calcium, cholesterol, fibrin, and something I heard about a while ago called circulating immune complexes (CICs). Potentially sticky things (all that stuff) gets stuck to stickable spots (inflammation damage) in arteries. One mention later in this thread is EDTA/chelation. That addresses the calcium. Boluoke and other systemic enzymes address the fibrin. Statins (mistakenly) address the cholesterol. Nothing that simple addresses the CICs. Stents and bypass are mainstream strategies - fixes that don't last. Chelation would be my first choice for reducing major blockages. Systemic enzymes at high levels also benefit wherever else fibrinogenesis goes haywire (potentially organ 'aging' and lots of other places). Food sources of such enzymes - natto and earthworms - are generally objectionable, especially since they are best eaten raw. Supplements fill that gap.

All in all, addressing the accumulation of plaque and its reversal look to be multifaceted. NO metabolism is also important, of course. I am not sure whether I've provided anything new here. Just some brain dumping on my part.

Jenelle and drezy like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A few mitochondria snippets from my book Mitochondria in Health and Disease (Personalised nutrition and lifestyle medicine for Healthcare Practitioners) by Ray Griffiths ... Nothing about circadian rhythm or light water and magnetism but I can relate the JK teaching to a lot of it. :)

"Mitochondrial dysfunction may negatively impact the regulation of cholesterol synthesis through the mitochondrion's role in inducing insulin resistance."

.... "macrophages engorged with oxidised cholesterol become foam cells within blood vessel walls.... " M1 macrophages highly inflammatory. ......
    "M2 macrophages rely on mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and can help clear oxidised LDL and resolve arterial inflammation. " (I suspect the light water and magnetism influences the shift from M1 to M2 macrophages).

"A specific type of oxidised cholesterol (synthesised in the mitochondria) can be beneficial. Mitochondria oxidise cholesterol to produce 27-hydroxycholesterol which activates genes involved in cholesterol export or efflux from macrophages. This mitochondrial dependent cholesterol efflux is thought to help prevent foam cell formation, which, left unchecked, could eventually lead to athersclerosis. "

"Foam cells expel cholesterol through a process called cholesterol efflux - efflux is dependent on mitochondrial adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to drive transporters called ATP binding cassettes. Loss of mitochondrial ATP in foam cells can lead to an increasing build up of cholesterol and a worsening of atheroschlerosis. "

"The cholesterol effluxed from a macrophage/foam cell undergoes reverse cholesterol transport back to the liver carried by an HDL particle. "

19. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I'm thinking of trying out the blood test for CICs, https://www.buhlmannlabs.ch/products-solutions/autoimmunity/cic/ since not doing well last year with Leptin Reset over SIBO, leaky gut, etc. Initially, to start over with basic Carnivore eating for a few weeks, then adding back more seafood and individual foods. Also, I'm testing blood sugar AND ketones via finger-prick blood sticks, to look at an index for just how many carb grams I might need and still get some (tolerable) ketosis effects. And, to lower my protein (inflammatory for me) while raising my saturated fats... As someone said, the Carnivore Diet is the ultimate 'elimination diet...' Short term for now. I suspect my fat adaptation wasn't coming along. A liver ultrasound showed nothing problematic, yet apparently, liver function isn't so good... Chronic fatigue was more miserable than it's been in decades last winter and presently... My only Rx is compounded T3/T4. Lipids only got 'bad' the last 2 years... with a carotid plaque rating of an 83 y/o described to me as "fluffy," not (yet?) hardened...

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.