1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Nah, there's always sex. It's just implied. ;)

caroline and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

building.png

Just wanted to sell property.

A dude wanted me and my partner to play contractor on building his buildings too.

We quoted a cost to dis-incentivize this option, but the money was slapped on the table.

Well, we build buildings now too...

Escape plans lead to odd places along the way.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That building
    is it made of fields, waves or particles? @recoen

Whichever, good luck with your new profession.
    ----------
    In you spare time could you possibly figure out how much
    marjoram (by weight) to put into 10 kg of fresh kielbasi meat
    to satisfy (Polish American) taste.
    Origanum majorana

While at it, please figure also multiplier for Chinese/Polish/Swiss/American taste, in case you son gets whiff of it.

Origanum vulgare

Phosphene likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL!
    Cuz it must just be just ONE and we must name it right now.

Dude If I were in your proximity I'd give you a big old bear hug. I'd also offer 6'4" shoulder top rides to your grand babies. From our height the world seems to be worth massive amounts of laughter from very young people.

I think that they are on to a fundamental truth when they laugh so hard.

Perhaps we have something to (re)learn, every single one of us.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Phosphene, recoen and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - you are sharp as a tack ......I think I see signs of A LOT of oxy..........????!!!!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Lovely looking organic cucumbers,mare you growing them again this year?

Have you ever heard of sea cucumbers as well, they are also excellent food.

I like the cucumber because it has even higher water content than watermelon and no sugar.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cucumbers are deuterium bombs.

8. drezy

drezy Gold

I started mowing my lawn until I saw some of these . I'll try again another day
    ladybug.jpg

Phosphene, caroline and Marko Pollo like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have you noted that:
    Ladybugs are dotted
    Biedroneczki są w kropeczki

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Hot Tub Time Machine my ass
    it's more like
    Cold Tub Time Machine

Jenelle likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Burning water

upload_2019-5-7_6-56-8.png

13. drezy

drezy Gold

A fundamentally flawed assumption that I default to is that I can apply enough thinking and withdraw into my head in order to deal with emotional trials.

It doesn't work like that.

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  14. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Those feelings want to be felt up..

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth and Sheddie like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Well, did you calculate shipping costs and overall cost benefit.

As far as I'm concerned you're the guy they made excel for in the first place.

(I will continue to object to the -4ppm per (home)processing step being linear though. There is no way that the process is linear.)

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Nature is beautiful...usually

A male cardinal decided to get up early, perch on the bush closest to my bedroom window, and sing his song really loud at 5:30 AM.

I'm convinced that the bird has my floorpan tucked away somewhere in his feathers and was aiming his sonic beam directly at my face.

A finishing touch to his torture is that he'd pause just long enough to allow me some hope he'd moved until my dreams were shattered by his song again and again.

The first thing I looked up this morning is whether cardinals migrate. Nope not from my region.

I hope that he finds a mate that will give him several large ceaselessly hungry offspring . That's the fate he deserves.

Try getting up too early after that wiseguy.

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and recoen like this.
  18. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Cranky much? ;^)

Why were you sleeping in?

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol!

I'm usually a 6 AM guy this time of the year. Sunrise is 6:43 so I get plenty of pre-sunrise light on that schedule.

I love the occasional mild civil disobedience of sleeping in just 30 more minutes.

His timing was amazing. I'd start drifting back, you know that partial dreamy state where logic starts to melt and the coolest non-linear thoughts pop into your head like how metallic talking Brussels sprouts are really friendly but you should never loan them money. Whammo good old Mr. Cardinal starts right back up.

20. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Isn't the definition of insanity doing something over and over and expecting a different result? No, you just lay there pouting, wondering when the next assault would occur.

You were very fortunate he was that close to your bedroom window. You had an opportunity to scare the crap out of him by slamming on the window.

I'm afraid I'm not feeling very sympathetic. Recently a barred owl has crept into the yard and hoots in the middle of the night. I can't easily find a functional ear plug without turning on the wrong light. At least not the first night it happened.

A 6 am denizen would be awesome given I have to get up at 5am. From what I can tell on this forum, only guys get to sleep late. The rest of us have stuff to do, LOL.

drezy likes this.