1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Fewer expats needing (or affording) language lessons??

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I have my pension in the UK, but if they leave I become a foreign retiree. As far as I can ascertain no one has fathomed that problem yet.

Anne V and drezy like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

The logistics of the whole thing are staggering. You cannot rent freezers for a year from now,they are all full with foodstuffs,no food sovereignty and truck drivers have no valid permits to cross into Europe. Urgent medication will need to be flown in. Just things from the top of my head.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Garden expansion pt 1. onion patch in a self watering container.

It waters from the bottom so it should conserve water better

IMG_5426 copy.jpg IMG_5428 copy.jpg
    IMG_5431 copy.jpg IMG_5432 copy.jpg

Clockwise from upper left: Irrigation tube bottom, overflow spout that is aimed at a future basil patch, pond liner and potting soil added to show how soil fills in the "cracks" in between the irrigation tubing and thus becomes a moisture "wick", finished system showing watering down-spout and some baby onions.

If this system works it'll allow me to be lazier later and I'll build some bigger rectangular boxes.

Phosphene, Mike David and Inger like this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

I join you on this :)

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Appreciate the company in the wait for the next shoe to drop! I think they will not get around to this for a while. IF no agreement is achieved they will be busy keeping everyone fed and medicated.

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

It's a complete fuck up. I don't care much for the vote either way, but the practical execution is a shitshow.

Lahelada likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

As an absolute outsider I am riveted by this discussion and I'm happy to have it here on my thread.

WalterNL, Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  9. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Gotta get you on the shark tank.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    what he (dr Q) may be talking about?
    bio molecules
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/petes-optimal-journal.19169/page-40#post-265129

So when I send them my breath condensate and urine
    they test for deuterium content and post results
    but
    they also test biomolecules.
    Previously they need blood to test those molecules.

upload_2019-3-11_12-26-27.png

Biomolecule
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=33&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwinqeSAwfrgAhXQhOAKHbwcBLUQmhMwIHoECAIQAg&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomolecule&usg=AOvVaw08e_eUKynutZMgmPx8Pb_T

A biomolecule or biological molecule is a loosely used term for molecules and ions that are present in organisms, essential to some typically biological process such as cell division, morphogenesis, or development. Wikipedia

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Your thinking seems sharper now @Phosphene. Have you noticed that?

I agree and made another addition that I think would seem odd with most gardeners.
    IMG_5434 copy.jpg
    That's the same copper that I use in my horse trough uhhhh I mean space age cryo-unit.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. drezy

drezy Gold

You got me...

It seems like there might be more "meat on the bone" or information in a urine test if you could separate out all the separate molecules/metabolites and get a ppm profile on each.

[​IMG]
    Organic acids

Maybe getting a close up look into these is informative on how each stage of the Kreb's bicycle is functioning.

Paleodocteur and Sheddie like this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Yes indeed. I still struggle with explaining this to others beyond the very basics (and my *execution* of grand plans often sucks) but I’m definitely gaining clarity on priorities.

It helps so much that I’ve given myself permission to take this time to heal. (And of course that I have the resources and support to do it.) Others sometimes look down their noses at my “lazy” habits, but they can just go fuck off.

The March webinar affected me greatly—was sobbing at times. Plan to explore more of this in my journal.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This must be it.
    You posted 7 hydrocarbons.
    Each of them individually must have some individual average deuterium content in healthy condition.
    Monitoring their actual content may tell if one needs more of X or less of Y.

Sheddie and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

That's my guess.

Remember back in the "Why does it take 9 enzymatic steps to cleave two CO2 molecules..." days?

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/aromatase-estrogen.20551/page-3

More steps usually mean more (potential) information to me.

JanSz likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Or which subsystem is not good

JanSz likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL

20. drezy

drezy Gold

I've been craving some shrimp étouffée for a while. I finally whipped up a nice dark batch of it:
    IMG_5437.JPG

Phosphene likes this.