1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

One more thing...many thanks for the labeled spice table. I have saved it to my laptop for ease of referral as I build my own. Until then, as a chemist, I only know the 'other' periodic table. periodical table tee shirt.jpg

WalterNL, caroline, Jenelle and 2 others like this.
  2. Dennis Clark

Connecting some interesting dots: I heard Jack on a podcast some time ago mention that deuterium in blood plasma is a UV light emitter. I finally put it together that this is why my lab's UV spectrometer used a deuterium lamp. The health dots to connect entail understanding the value of deuterium in blood plasma. If I get this correctly, lowering mitochondrial deuterium is critical. However, lowering deuterium in blood plasma, in the absence of cancer or other clinical challenge, is not necessarily a good thing. Hmm?

drezy likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Careful, My medico hat looks like a dunce's cap.

I have to think some more about the hydrogen specifically.

A few thoughts come to mind though
    • The colon is conventionally mostly just give credit or water extraction (plus recycling?) Vitamin K thiamine and riboflavin absorption. Do you test out "good" with respect to these nutrients?
    • How do you gauge your thirst level relative to most? Are you a more thirsty or less thirsty guy?
    • It seems as though some of the hacks this site helped me stumble upon may be useful to you. When I get a good solar baking I'm less hungry and my digestive system gets a break. When I eat fats, get cold, and get sun even my water intake/need seems to be low.
    • Turning up the dial on you fat consumption may be a challenge based on your digestive system. Have you noticed fat malabsorption as a stand-out issue or no?

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nice observation.

5. drezy

drezy Gold

I am most certain about the sun baking and the fat. I haven't tracked the cold as a variable very well.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For healthy people
    Sun baking ------>>> more at low latitudes
    fat---->>> more at high latitudes

You are at rather low latitude (Austin TX 30.2672° N, about same as New Orleans LA 29.95465° N)
    Why do you think lots of fat works for you?

7. drezy

drezy Gold

It just seems to work is one answer.
    Fatty food tastes real good is another.

My blood pressure/methylation issues since I was 14 are gone now along with some other issues. I'm not in a rush to experiment too much and upset the apple cart. Maybe having been sub-optimal for 3 decades leaves me still behind the curve of potential me despite feeling great.

I do eat seasonal fruit when it grows on my trees. Those trees are as circadian as my carbs can get given they grow 10' away from where I sit and CT.

I'll also have a pizza 3 or so times a year and also include garlic and onions in my diet regularly. This is about it for me so I baby my fruit trees as prized possessions and I'm fortunate enough to have planted trees that produce in sequence for about 2 months as opposed to having a glut of fruit for just a week.

This year I'm expanding my garden to grow way more onions, garlic, basil, hot peppers (thai and serrano), oregano, 3 varieties of grapes so far.

caroline and recoen like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

I kinda figure sun + fats is like hitting both sides of the candle that's been burning at both ends with the extinguisher.

images.jpeg

caroline and recoen like this.
  9. Dennis Clark

Hey, #Drezy (and #JanSz): I always love the commentary you two provide. As a result of Jack's blog articles and folks like you on this forum, I have made several major lifestyle changes. They more or less follow the general pattern that Dan does in central Texas. (I am in central Arizona, 33.4484° N). I have also come to love fat more than ever, for the same reasons. About your points, Dan: 1) I haven't tested for those vitamins yet; 2) I am not really thirsty much, although I feel dehydrated due to dry mouth in public speaking (nerves? ha!) and I get leg and foot cramps in the wee hours (slowed down a bit when by supplementing with 90 mg of potassium a day); 3) my appetite dropped off a cliff when I started getting cold (I often put a formerly normal amount of food on my plate and only get halfway through it); 4) my fat absorption might be okay: to test it, a couple of days ago I drank a quarter cup of coconut oil straight, then waited for the consequences - things loosened up a bit, although not much looser than they are already. Good thing, since I have bacon/sausage/oily fish just about every day. I'll have to stop talking about food at the moment, since I am fasting until dinner/late lunch and I am already a little hungry. (Just baked outside for ca. an hour, so energy is pretty good.) I am in the midst of a CT experiment (i.e., longer term than ever before), the results of which I will put up on my journal sometime soon. So far the main change, as I discovered a couple of years ago with less CTing than now, is more tolerance to cold. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who feels like a dunce here (sometimes, anyway).
    dunce cap.jpg

JanSz and drezy like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Happens to me too.
    It is nice to have solution for the cramps,
    but the more general question is
    why the system is not working on its own taking care of potassium level?
    What to do to bring it back to a sweet spot.

Selling residence, selling business, parting with family and moving to G5 free place on Equator seems to be overkill when comparing to a quarter teaspoon of No-Salt salt once in a while.

11. drezy

drezy Gold

@Dennis Clark I think it's great that fat doesn't wipe you out AND that you know how to induce appetite suppression with sun baking.

CT experiments? I'm all ears when you get around to explaining what you're trying.

I'm not afraid to have the dunce cap slapped on me. I think if you loose that fear you may stand to learn faster. I think it's worse to think you are right when you aren't than having a dunce cap put on you. AT least others get a little laugh when you get slapped with the dunce cap.

caroline likes this.
  12. Dennis Clark

Hi, JanSz...as far as I can tell, I get plenty of potassium in my diet. From my most recent lab work, my plasma potassium level (4.6 mmol/L) is sufficient. I'd guess that the problem isn't plasma level. It is intracellular potassium. That is where, "Potassium ions are able to glue water because the ion's atomic radius allows it to polarize in sunlight." (https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...jo-coming-how-is-statin-myo/1948792445185100/). My potassium just may not be sufficiently polarized to hold my water together. I also don't know why the small amount of potassium that I supplement works somewhat to alleviate leg cramps. Since cramping occurs very early morning, it comes after not being exposed to external light for many hours. I'm thinking that my intracellular water is too low = true cellular dehydration. I'm either not making enough, not retaining it long enough, or destroying what I do make with nnEMF and blue light (in spite of taking steps to minimize exposures ... there is always more to do before moving to the equator). I am also thinking that I can address these issues by getting more internal water by eating more fat, by getting more sunshine on my bare skin, and by taking additional steps to reduce exposure artificial light. Now to figure out how to do this experiment and interpret its results.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

@Sajid Mahmood you asked a cool question about harmonics in another thread.

Electrical harmonics are another look at how peculiar nature is (or more like how peculiar our funny monkey expectations are).

Square waves (aka digital) are not something that exists in nature and she doesn't want to play that game even inside of our wires. Once I started pushing 2.5+Gbps through wires this is something I had to come to terms with in order to do my job.

If we zoom in on any square (digital) wave of sufficient frequency it will look more like this :
    [​IMG]

We've asked nature to give us a square wave in a medium(wire) and she doesn't want to . Instead she'll give you something that looks like Bart Simpson's head with a Batman mask on, it's actually harmonics.

With a square wave every odd harmonic needs to be considered in system design, especially the 3rd like Doc mentions.

Another look at the same thing showing just 3rd + 5th harmonic in green. You can already see the batman ears emerging prior to the Bart Simpson hair.
    [​IMG]

Design work will acknowledge the harmonics and use a method to filter them out. In a basic sense it's like how you can listen to audio and alter equalizer settings to reduce high frequency sound.

[​IMG]

Phosphene and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Sajid Mahmood and Kathy Spears like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have numerous tests that show good potassium level,
    and
    only one
    that is somewhat low.
    If adding potassium when muscle cramp helps, that is likely the best test done in real time.

Why this happens and specially, how to make better and lasting corrections is topic that interest me.

1.-- using only DDW should help.
    2.-- currently your 24hr urine output is x
    drinking DDW in reduced quantities that do not reduce your 24hr urine output, should help

I am thinking of drinking straight DDW-25ppm
    or
    no more than
    66.7ppm
    or guided by testing

upload_2019-3-4_8-12-20.png

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dennis Clark said:
    I'm thinking that my intracellular water is too low = true cellular dehydration.
    ===================================================================

Below are my results of D-Terminator test after over a year of DDW use.
    I am assuming that the bottom line of results is ATP Production Factor.
    I am still suboptimal. 46.5% (Nov 26/2018)
    but better than before DDW. 16.4% (Dec 12/2017)
    upload_2019-3-4_10-54-54.png

===========================================================

upload_2019-3-4_10-48-10.png

17. Dennis Clark

Agreed...ignorance is not necessarily bliss. It is an opportunity to learn from others.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Dennis Clark
    Dr. Dennis Clark
    I have edited/corrected/rewritten this post on 3/7/2019
    My ATP factor on my last test is very good (82.4%), no need to go for higher DDW depletion (I think).

upload_2019-3-7_7-43-48.png

////////////

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

How I Ended Up Joining a Urine Measuring Cult Lead By a 79 Year Old Guy

Like all good stories, it started with a girl....
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rch-production-ideas.22618/page-4#post-264614

Hey @JanSz did you ever dig in archive.org? They have lots of or recordings you might like. Check this out:

https://archive.org/details/78_mamb...bo+No.+5+-+Perez+Prado+and+his+Orchestra.flac

or maybe this is more up your alley:

https://archive.org/details/78_hot-...his-orchestra-j-bomba-w-h-sajews_gbia0031688a

20. drezy

drezy Gold

Lahelada likes this.