1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Just be careful, cut loose and have fun once in a while. Too much moral fibre causes moral constipation. I'm convinced of that.

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi drezy,

Sorry for jumping in your thread, but I know you know the answer to my question. I am checking a job out as a physical therapy aid and they use this on patients:

MLS THERAPY: HOW IT WORKS
    MLS stands for Multiwave Locked System, an FDA-approved, patented technology that was developed to treat pain and inflammation more effectively. Unlike traditional laser therapy, MLS Therapy uses two wavelengths and a patented, robotic control system that delivers separate but simultaneous dosage of each wavelength. This creates a synergy that enhances the therapeutic benefits of the treatment. This means:

• More accurate therapeutic dose delivery
    • Enhanced pain relief, rapid reduction of inflammation and swelling
    • Minimized risk of thermal damage
    • Consistent, repeatable treatment results
    Is this bad, because of frequency to use and be around.

Thank you.

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Hey @Billybats it's good to hear from you. C'mon in any time.

I've never heard of the system. Just on the basic level it is a cool concept and is LLLT. It looks like they use a continuous 808nm beam and pulse a 905nm laser at the same spot.

The ironic part is that many of the patients have probably lived out of the sun like vampires for decades so when you feed deep red and near-IR to the mitochondria in the area of pain they are dying for some assistance like that. I believe that many people see an improvement in whatever area they are breaking down in.

1st thoughts:
    So the frequency that you would "be around" would be in the form of monochromatic laser light and whatever percentage of that light that reflects off the patients skin.

2nd thoughts:
    808 and 905nm were chosen specifically because they do show effects and get absorbed into the skin. I do not have an exact power density or irradiance number (it's likely proprietary) to know how much would bounce back off of different colored people (we're all individually different colors as far as I can see).

3rd thoughts:
    Most doctor's offices are skewed way toward blue light anyway. Getting a little red on you might not be that bad at all.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Cool. Thank you as always. So being around it in use wouldn't be to bad. I guess I will apply for the job. Maybe I can get free treatments:D

5. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I make a keto ramen soup, using kelp noodles and pork belly. Sauce: gochujang or mix sriracha with coconut aminos, liquid fat of your choice, S&P, and sesame seeds. Toss the pork and mushroom slices in that, broil 8-10 min. Sautéed onions in ginger and garlic. Use your bone broth, simmer the cabbage and noodles. Top with soft boiled eggs, mushroom and pork. Mm-mmm good!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Drezy,

Another question if you don't mind. What are your thoughts on this kind of therapy:

PRP and Stem Cell Therapy Q & A
    The Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, P.A.
    What are platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections?
    PRP injections are an innovative regenerative medicine treatment that harnesses your body’s own natural healing ability to accelerate your recovery from injuries and conditions such as arthritis.

Your blood appears to be a liquid, but it also contains several solid cells including your platelets and red and white blood cells. Your platelets primarily support the clotting process, but they also carry hundreds of proteins known as growth factors around your body. These growth factors are essential to your natural healing process.

When your physician at the Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine provides PRP injections, they take a sample of your blood, then separate the plasma from the solids in a centrifuge. They recombine your platelets and plasma to create a serum that has a concentration of growth factors up to 10 times greater than a standard blood sample.

Your physician then injects that serum into your injured tissue, where it floods your body with the nutrients and growth factors necessary to repair tissue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I am asking is trying to find the right place to apply that I feel comfortable with using these different therapy technique, and of course that can benefit myself:)

7. drezy

drezy Gold

I don't know anything about that.

Just instinctively "growth factors" sound good for youngsters and/or when produced endogenously. If I'm in an environment that causes me to use external growth factors to stay above water while staying in that environment I think I'd worry a little about what exactly I was growing.

Again I have not looked into this treatment and know very little, but that's my $0.02.

I do remember Doc mentioning something like if you ever bother to do stem cell therapy you'd be very wise to use massive amounts of sun as a follow up or activator.

There was a brief context based mention here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/treatment-of-pleuresy.13672/#post-160464

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Kelp noodles, I'm going to have to try that.

9. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

10. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

Actually here is the original recipe, which I alter to my taste. Don't use shirataki noodles, though. Starch.

Attached Files:

11. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks!

True confession: I haven't been playing an "A" game when it comes to seaweed consumption. Time to address that...

There is much potential there. As usual I feel compelled to hit a big pork belly with a light smoke first for a smokey ramen bowl attempt. I won't tell my Japanese buddy about it though. I have one primo knife in my kitchen and it's a Japanese knife. My buddy scoffed at the way I store it and judging by the look on his face WW2- the Pacific Theater almost added an epilogue chapter right in my kitchen.

I'll let you know how this turns out when I get to it if you'd like to know.

Foxglove likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

I always love articles that start with headlines like:
    "There's a problem with Physics"

I think they mean there's a problem with the popular human model of physics, but I can't stop myself from dreaming.

If there were an actual "problem" with actual Physics I keep imagining that the whole universe would speak up and say:

"Oh man! How embarrassing! You limited life span and intellect freakish monkeys are not going to believe this, but I went ahead and swept several fundamentals under the carpet and figured I'd take a few epochs off before bothering with them. I'll fix them right away and they should be done in a brief billion years."

Phosphene, Foxglove and recoen like this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Awesome Drezy. That link is what helped my answers overall (Doc"s thoughts) yours as well too.

Awesome thanks.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

I've never attempted something like this. Assembling this unit was interesting and required me to bring my A game and adapt.

Below is a picture of the sensor frontend next t a 9 volt plug for reference.

If all goes well I'll be test driving a 20 channel spectrometer around this week.

spec.jpg

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Drezy,

Im back. Lol. What are your thoughts on living in a mobile home. I'm thinking not a good idea. I need to understand why if it's bad. I think it would be like a microwave oven but then I think it may block nnEMF along with the natural fields of earth. I think brick/concrete would be best huh.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

that sounds soooooo good!

17. drezy

drezy Gold

The best answer I can give you is that each home will have it's benefits and drawbacks that are extremely specific to the home and it's location. Meaning that a house just down the street may require very different hacks to make it better.

I can't blanket condemn mobile homes. I worry a little more about where they usually are placed. If you are surrounded by technology addicts then it's not going to be a great placement.

No snobbery here either. I'm eyeing up future options that look like this (without the big doors) and have a submerged/basement space as well:
    [​IMG]

caroline likes this.
  18. I was just wondering if a pole building strategically placed between an antenna tower and a residence or outdoor area, could block the signal.

I also like the idea of ag structures. Tax bennies and less government intervention. Pull an excavator in and expand downward.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Shhhh don't say that too loud!

Actually that's one of the ways that I knew that not just my physical health was improved, but my mental health and sense of perception gained a new level. I understand tax code much better and all the incentives.I'll leave it at that.

Metal sheeting in between will make a difference. How significant depends on quite a few variables and line of sight.

Since I think I remember you claiming to be Polish I'll assume you have the genetic ability to not give a flying shit what most people think about you. That would make the following experiment easier.

OK expriment:
    GO to a building supplier set up sheets. Place a 5 gigahertz router on one side of sheets and measure from the other side

Better experiment:
    Find a similar building and beg the owner to do that experiment. Just make up some shit about how your wife is on medical equipment and somehow you are getting interference that is effecting the equipment and her health. You know that the last part is true and her "medical equipment" is her mitochondria. I think most people would play along.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

My shed is getting crowded.
    Wonder what similar shed would cost me in NJ?
    It would sit on a concrete slab.
    It would be two garage doors wide, long enough to fit 4 cars (or tall vans).
    Who builds the one on your picture?

upload_2019-1-28_12-10-19.png