1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

We had a great gulf weekend. I thought I'd post a picture of this good old sunrise.
    IMG_5050.JPG

62F water and sun. It was good.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Y'all out there are fantastic beasts.

I'm happy to have the chance to interact with you.

Jenelle likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I like so many of them ....an old with with Cyndi O'Meara from Oz

drezy likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony and I had a pretty rude awakening this past week. We were having a pre Christmas lunch with family as everyone is busy at Christmas.

Someone asked about why we don't always answer our phones ......us " because we keep them on airplane mode and check them periodically"

I never know where my phone is ........so they put me in the stupid and ridiculous and retarded category. As long as we have one phone working so anyone can get us if they need us ....suits us just fine.

Tony attempted to explain why and about nnEMF etc. and the affects. All we got was sneers and massive eye rolling and ridicule - and it went on and on and on. I was tempted to say that I hope you buggers fry. The 19yo granddaughter was particularly mean spirited and her Dad wasn't far behind - even tho I have had a conversation with him about bright lights at nitetime and he seemed to agree and get it at the time.

From now on .....we intend to do what is best and right for us and keep it to ourselves unless someone has an intelligent question.

Even more mean spirited ........they figure that Tony is my experiment - even tho he has always been massively interested in staying healthy and out of Doctor's offices. BTW - Tony is very healthy ....we both are.

Tony has taken all of this on board [jackkruse.com] ........ and we are both thriving. We made a massive move north to get a lot more sunshine. We are in a very low population area and we are pretty much surrounded by water and bush. Did we get it completely right? maybe, maybe not but we are prepared to re evaluate and adjust.

We travelled around 900K - 2 days on the road to get there and 2 days home ......just to be royally abused. We will think twice the next time.

We have an 84 year old neighbour who has purchased blueblockers for her and her partner after seeing ours. She is extremely interested in all the things we do for ourselves and why.

Am I bitter? .....yep!

Tony and I look back at our life and we were/are always interested in new and different ideas ....... There is so much we don't know and we are eager to keep learning and following thru ......

5. drezy

drezy Gold

You're neither stupid nor retarded in my book, Caroline.

My son and I had a conversation about the old phrase "Don't kill the messenger!" That is an old phrase for a very good and necessary reason.

I have not been bowled over by either curiosity or critical thinking in many conversations.

As far as influence I've gotten my wife, son and uncoupled buddy into a cold tub 3 times a week as well as my dad into the sun without a shirt on much more regularly. One other person is starting to ask good questions.

I'll take what I can get but as you can see I'm not tearing up the influence track here. I'm fine with that.

You know I have been thinking you may have enchanted him. But come on! Us guys want to be a little enchanted and influenced. Otherwise where's the fun?

There is something that would have surprised me in the past. The fact that older folks are more open minded, open, and flexible-- even mentally agile. Now it makes more sense since I know my generation and the following are blue-light toxxed up. Older people have also seen Taleb's Lindy effect more and have seen many things initially peddled as beneficial, revolutionary, or necessary end up causing harm before fading into the history books.

Another old saying : Youth is wasted on the young.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    KrusinWitchie, caroline and recoen like this.
  6. recoen

recoen New Member

@caroline keep putting the life vest on you.

caroline and drezy like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

well .....just to rock my boat a little...........

We have made some very dear and fun friends in our new home/community. I was feeling a little tired yesterday and my gorgeous friend asked me if I was okay. I replied that I hadn't slept very well. My friend told me to get off my phone and computer in the evening!

We have never had this type of convo before so I was pretty surprised by her knowledge about nnEMF and all the disastrous effects.

Now - this will be right up my ally .........her and her partner are having oxy issues - to be discussed at a later time.

Bring it on .........

recoen and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Resonance maybe.

I wish you luck. I'm sad to hear about your friend's oxy issues. This is a renewable resource for sure.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

well my friends partner is a runner .....he runs every morning ....and he carries his phone in his breast pocket.

Actually this scares me. Tom is the most generous and loving and kind man but if he is having ED problems ....and he keeps his phone in his chest pocket.......it seems to me that this is a heart attack waiting to happen.

As Jack said in his sex webinar....."it isn't about your pecker - it is about your heart and blood flow"

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Damn.... My older business partner puts his phone there as well. Not good.

11. drezy

drezy Gold

I made a gut-based prediction months ago that proved to be correct. Nothing tangible was won, but I gained an insight.

Regardless of a person, opponent, or predator's relative intelligence, the ability to predict it's trajectory is proportional to their overestimation of their advantage.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  12. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Yes, it's difficult to accept people's ridicule and I get called a "tin foil hat" nut. But no longer bothers me. I'm the only person at work who wears orange blue blocker glasses and didn't say much about it initially. Got many odd looks but now some people
    are actually wanting a pair and asking me where I got them. Fun when that happens.

Phosphene likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Italian Sweet Sausage (per request from mom)
    IMG_5061.JPG

Vacuum sealed Survivor's Soup base:
    image1.jpeg

Phosphene, Sheddie and Brent Patrick like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

looks fantastic.......I wanna come to your house!

Brent Patrick likes this.
  15. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

@caroline ~ sending hugs across the many miles tonight. Just always remember that here, you are a rock star. :love:

Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a lovely thought .....I appreciate the long distance hugs and am sending huge Koala bear hugs to you also xo

I would love an update on how you are doing.....

Jenelle likes this.
  17. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

iatrogenic... that is a fantastic word! Thanks!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

For the bookish that is a concept applied wider than usual in the book AntiFragile by Nassim Taleb. If you like the word, you'll love how the concept is opened up wider in that book.

You'll walk away with blasphemous questions like:
    Is more education sometimes harmful?
    Is more (or bigger) data sometimes harmful?
    and other gems

I have the book and the Audiobook. Many of the concepts in it have helped me swim better in these waters.

I know that @Barry , @recoen , and @Brent Patrick (a Phoenican like the above author) are familiar with his work and ideas.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 5:31 PM
  19. Absolutely Nassim's book skin in the game is excellent I just ordered AntiFragile :) thanks Dan

Anything on U-tube is always well worth the watch where Nassim is concerned
    this is one of my favourites two Phoenican's going at it,,,,,, entanglement personified

KrusinWitchie and Sheddie like this.
  20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

This book sounds pretty badass, thank you for recommending it. I am excited to read this one :glasses: