1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

We have figs, tangerines, and lemons growing in NorCal!

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

You're over on my channel now and with a fresh baby too!

My infant is 5'10"and sometimes manages to hit the toilet with his urine stream!

I've studied what Doc laid out and I'm not worried about metal toxicity if you can get redox ramped up. It took me a year of studying to get to this point but I'm here now and there's no going back.

3. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Sounds inspirational. When you say red light. Are they just incandescent ones you get at any store. I heard UVA lights were good too right?

4. drezy

drezy Gold

My quote:
    "Only red lights after dark"

I'm running these at night in my bathrooms. They are not perfect but they don't seem to be interrupting anything. Everyone's sleep is way better than 1.5 years ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R8H0DVY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't mess with UVA at night. Others have, but I see no natural precedent.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Phosphene and caroline like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

If you ever need to slow down time start a lamb leg Greek style on a rotisserie and breathe it in while it cooks. Hours become decades.

Christine_L, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Early 80's case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy & Sjögren's comorbidity? You be the judge:

Shoutout to @Jenelle.

Jenelle likes this.
  8. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day again... and that guy in the beginning looks an awful lot like Peter Dinklage. :rofl:

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Sorry, not entirely unintentional either. The song got stuck in my head too and then *poof* I thought that maybe she was describing those particular diseases with "hardened heart" and "swallowed tears".

Jenelle likes this.
  10. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

You may be onto something. And now it's in my head again. And it will probably pop back up every time I come across those things. Then I will laugh and people will think I am laughing at them. Thanks. :rofl:

11. I'm sure you're farther along now. I just realized - I had deep heel cracks too when I started daily sun exposure in August. I even purchased some pads to fix them but they actually healed themselves before the order arrived!

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

It's a big sign to me that I wasn't generating the DC currents needed to run life.

Scott Hardin likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

@JanSz

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

4 lbs of homemade Biała Kiełbasa (extra fatty) got me through the Holiday pretty well.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

you made that??????? I am really impressed now. Real polish sausage is my favourite thing ever.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

sausage.JPG

My son did most of the work. Young men ought to know how to properly stuff a sausage.

We need a little work on thickness consistency, but it disappeared once cooked. That's the best metric.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

ohh.. that looks so yummy!! Can I come over for dinner...? :) :) :love:

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks. I'll pass the compliment on to my boy too.

Sure c'mon over! The few guests we have are a little confused by the fact that we eat almost every meal outside barefoot in the sun an spend most of the day outside. I've seen a few guests experience double shock when, after eating, they sat indoors on my couch and no TV is in my house for their usual postprandial TV session.

I suspect none of our setup would be any surprise to you.

18. Inger

Inger Silver

sounds amazing Drezy!! Perfectly my taste :) :) :)

I had TV once in my 42 year long life.. for 2-3 months.. and then I had enough = I throw the TV in the trash because I noticed how depressed it made me!
    I guess I am allergic to TV :D

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I thought you mentioned elsewhere that you use candles as well? (Or am I making shit up now?)

20. drezy

drezy Gold

If I ever said that I sure didn't stick with it. My bathrooms have a red led plugin night light and my remotest nook in a kitchen has one too. They are not perfect but they are very minimal. Many toes were stubbed, but the cool thing is everyone's night vision has improved.

In the long term I think I'll go with a solar panel that charges batteries that, in turn, run dim red leds at night.