1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

After 9 months

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In TMI unit #2 instrument indicating water level in pressurizer got a steam bubble under liquid head.
    With result that it indicated existing water level in pressurizer while pressurizer had no water.

upload_2018-11-8_11-37-58.png

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Woo alert!

Last night before I slept I requested my subconscious (or whatever it is) to help me solve a particular problem I've been wrestling with. Halfway through the night after 3 other dreams I was in a cabin with people I knew but there was a disembodied pest (almost like chasing a hornet around a house). I caught it and immediately realized, right then, that this was a dream state and I needed to haul this up into consciousness level.

That all sounds elegant, but I'm told that, to the casual observer(aka my family), it manifests in the waking world as me shouting "I've got you motherf*cker!" seconds before waking up and apparently waking everyone else up. I jotted down my notes then (3AM) and they made sense in the morning.

As expected there have been requests submitted for me to hone this process if I want to continue using it. The catchphrase that "It's cool to be like Kekulé" appears to really only have so much mileage...

Phosphene and Allin like this.
  3. You need a lot more am sunlight my friend. 3am? You circadian rhythm is jacked!!! See you in the Cenotes.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol! Caring and sharing.

What's up Mr. Nicholas?

I usually sleep like a baby and freakishly long. I've avoided mentioning it the whole time I've been here but I now sleep/hibernate 9.5 - 11 hours on average. I mean WTF, right? I used to sleep 4 - 5 hours for years back when I gave a sh*t about how fast your processors would run in your devices.

I agree though, you have a good point and have been learning, cenotes would be good for me. I felt really good the last time I stepped out of one and had a lunch discussion with Señor Cruz.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Well meet me there this next week and we can Cenotes together. I can show off my keg while you show off your abs. And we can both be put to shame by Jansz. He's double our age and looks amazing.

Phosphene, drezy and JanSz like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Well yeah, he is definitely in a higher energy state, but that's exactly what happens when talking about anything Compton.

Phosphene, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Honestly, after some viewing I kinda wish I had science teachers like this...

Scompy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Classic adrenal fatigue me thinks...

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

The dude's line under his eyes don't bode well.

I only know because I sported them for 2 decades...

Scompy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

@JanSz 's energy level seriously always amazes me.

For the first time in a while (as an N=1 experiment) I'm going into winter ab mode like this guy:
    [​IMG]

If it ends up being an abject failure that I have to spend much effort recovering from I'll fess up here in my journal.

Jenelle likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-9_7-4-36.png

Scompy likes this.
  12. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

"They" say you can't pay back a sleep debt, but I think "they" are wrong. ;)

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I agree. My bear-like slumber 15 minutes later left me without concern.

14. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

Yes, that's good! :thumbsup:

But I was saying, I think maybe now you ARE making up for those years where you went on 4-5 hours of sleep. Maybe even building up a savings account!

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

This little creature hops right past me and rests 5' from my naked as a jaybird sunning spot.

I guess I built a nice solar spot now that I have traffic getting here.

bunny.jpg

Jenelle likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Had to leave. Human things to do but sure felt like an herbivore was heckling me as I left my sunning area:

IMG_5010.JPG

17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

My parents worked for the company that designed the boilers for the TMI reactors. They weren’t directly involved with that particular project, but it wasn’t a proud moment nonetheless. They never talked too much about it, and stayed with the company after it changed owners. Well, dad did anyway—mom quit to give birth to me.

That dude does explain the process in an entertaining way. If he ever needs another job I’ll bet he’d sell a shit ton of Sham-Wows.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

The last piece of fruit growing on my property until next spring. Time to do some pruning.

fig.jpg

Phosphene likes this.
  19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Fig? I used to have one in a container that was supposed to be hardier than most and only need to be moved into the garage for the winter. Can’t recall what happed but it ended up in fig heaven.

Nice mosaic. They are fun to make—like creating the puzzle before putting it together.

20. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep. A fig was my last fruit. My son ate it.
    May he with the best heteroplasmy eat the last fruit of the season. If anyone ever rewrites the bible they can go ahead and have that one copyright-free.

The mosaic is courtesy of Cost Plus World Market. We bought 3 tables for around my property so there is always sun on one of them if it's daytime. Not quite "the sun never sets on the British Empire" but as close as I can get with just tables, some acreage, and no empire.