1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Advice for CFS/M.E - inflammation, gut, sunshine, water UK?!

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jenlou, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Hi all,

We're new here... hello!

My wife (who's profile this is) has had severe M.E for the past 3 years. She has made some progress with a nutritionist, concentrating on Oxalate removal, gut repair and lowering inflammation. She's made big strides in the past 6 months, and has gone from completely bed bound (complete intolerance to noise and light) to mostly housebound with the occasional trip out.

We've started implementing some of Jack's protocols.. she's having oysters, seafood and sea greens regularly, very little carbs, lots of fat, seasonal foods only, sitting outside early morning regardless of whether it's sunny (we're in the uk!), grounding outside daily, darkness at home as much as possible after sunset, we've switched our lamps to red ones, avoiding snacks, lots of oxytocin (we have a four year old who is big on cuddles :) ), she doesn't eat grains, regular magnesium baths.

Any tips on what our next steps should be / what are we missing?

I think she'd struggle with CT at the moment, any cold exposure seems to wipe her out further.

Would she benefit from a week's break somewhere sunny, or would that be too short to have any effect?

We're stuck here in the UK unfortunately as my mom is terminal with cancer.

Our water suppply in fluoridated unfortunately. What are our best options here? Buy bottled? Filter? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance and all the best. Tom.

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Tom and welcome. If you an manage it - become a gold member and then you will have access to all Jack's webinars plus the live Q&A when you can ask Jack anything.

Are you listening to all Jack's podcasts? Have you seen his Vermont talks? there are two of them.

Please listen to the last webinar - it is huge.

Can you buy bottled water? pelligrino seems to be a great one. Good water is vital.

The C/T protocol starts with Face Dunks .....would your wife be able to do that?

There was a member on the forum from the beginning - Freesia - I think she had the same condition. She made huge progress with C/T. She lives in New Zealand. I am pretty sure she still reads here.

There is a woman [Sarah] from the UK. who went to Mexico to meet up with Jack last New Years....apparently she noticed a huge difference in a week.

Do you all have lblueblockers?

5. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Caroline - it's Jen here, just wanted to say thank you for your response, and apologies it's taken so long to reply. I'm making a little progress health-wise with all of Jack's recommendations ..blue blockers, no light at night, seafood, iodine, bottled water, elimating nnEMF's, and have recently started CT :)
    Cannot afford even silver membership at the moment due to costs of private health care.. but it's something i'm aiming towards :) I am working through the blogs/comments/FB posts - appreciate the ful information is liely in the webinars though.
    I will try to find Freesia and her story on here.. thank you.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so happy to hear about your progress Jen .....baby steps!

You can get Jack's Patreon blogs for a $1.00 0r $2.00. All Jack's info is there too. Are you listening to all his podcasts?

Please tell us more when you have time........

7. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Thank you!
    I’ve managed to set up a journal.. need to edit a bit as the health history part is very long.. as I’ve just copied and pasted from elsewhere.
    I haven’t added patreon or the podcasts in as yet, as I only have a 2 week window each month for learning, as I deteriorate pretty badly during the second half of my cycle, and reading becomes impossible.. but like you say, baby steps! ...and patience :)