1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adrenal Fatigue

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by rocketmom, May 1, 2012.

1. rocketmom

rocketmom New Member

I am on my last two days of hcg injections, this being my second round. It was not a very successful 40 days and I lost only 14 lbs. First round was great and doing LRx I stabilized well for P3/P4.

I had a very scary incident today, it wasn't the first time this has happened. I have had several incidents and now I am quite concerned. While out shopping I have experienced sudden shortness of breath, then followed by vomiting(basically just dry heaving as I am a gastric bypass veteran having had the surgery 11 years ago). I have also noted in the past several weeks, that I am waking up in the am just as tired as when I went to bed. I have fatigue that is overwhelming at times, yet I have problems falling asleep. I get lightheaded after getting up from a chair or even in the bathroom. I have been suffering from frequent headaches which is unusual. I am normally an irritable person and take meds for depression and anxiety. I am 59 and had a hysterectomy 12 years ago.

I have several other conditions which could be masking what I think is adrenal fatigue/insufficiency. I have bi-lateral Meniere's Disease which affect my overall balance daily. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia so muscle weakness and fatigue is nothing new...it just seems much more acute. My Crohns disease seems to be under control eating primal/LRx. My type II diabetes has disappeared since my gastric bypass.

Just doing a search for the shortness of breath accompanied by vomiting indicated possible adrenal fatigue. My first thought was a heart attack but knew that I had only the two symptoms so I dismissed that.

My husband blames the diet and my weird eating habits during P3/P4.

I was really scared this time and will be making an appointment with my doc. What tests should I request?

Dennise

2. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

4x Salivary cortisol test is a must if you think it's adrenal fatigue which it does sound like it. I can't vouch for the HCG type of eating but I can certainly vouch for the leptin Rx and you are on track if that is how you are eating or will be. That is the best way for AF. Good luck. I'm sure others will chime in and give you better info than I can offer.