1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ADRENAL FATIGUE Rx Brain Gut 16

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Thanks Jack. Great blog!!!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks - I need that - going to read right now.

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Great stuff, loved it....thanks

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is overwhelming and kind of scary. Quite a wakeup call for me. I need to try harder - it is so easy to get lazy and I need to do better and get more focused. This is so important - my life depends on it. Thanks Dr. Kruse

6. melrito

melrito Gold

Great post, helps me understand how my issues are tied together - finally after reading and re-reading blogs, I'm getting it :) Thanks again!

7. MsYo

MsYo Silver

What happens is your vagus nerve has been altered or damaged(Gastric Bypass)?? Is cycloset the best option for low dopamine? My ASI shows my cortisol lower in the morning which likely explains the grogginess despite 8 hours of sleep.

8. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I didn't know the the csf has my mind blown in this article. That is everything to me. The candida causing the hypomagnesium because its just like being an alcoholic.... shoot.... just having it is wrong.

9. Huck

Huck Silver

I wonder how much this is related to time of year (season). I got much better over the last year, especially over the summer, and then starting around the 1st of October, have been going backwards. Headaches, cravings, and high blood pressure are all back.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

tells me you got a T3 and light problem.........pretty common is some humans.......like me.

11. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

Huck I almost felt the same. I some how got some infection so I'm treating that atm. I'm also heavy loading my digestion. My focus is stomach acid. This is not based on anyone else's info except for my Sx, overall life Sx and tests. So I work diligently to correct this imbalance. I know that even though I eat super clean doesn't mean I'm magically exempt from any disease or illness coming my way, just means way better resiliance against them and wayyyyy less negative effects. I have to keep in mind my own peculiar 'defects' that my body/genes came in from the start.

I will give my phone as an example. It kept shutting off by itself. I ran some low level tests to determine what could be wrong. One thing I noticed is it seemed to last longer when plugged in. So I determined it could be something with the battery. I went to order a battery (not pay until it arrives) and then test new battery to see if that is the cause. In the interim I still felt like this was not exactly the explanation. It was not really perfect with the plug either...just a little better. So another time when I pulled the battery out I decided to look around on phone itself. (I figured to myself it could be a defect on the hardware and in a place I can't access). I did notice however that four metal things were there and it looked like one was a little crooked. It didn't line up with the other three. I wanted to be careful but I decided to nudge it just slightly. I did. The phone works now. I found the true defect. The battery ends up working just fine. (I know there's a lifetime on it, but for now it is still working).

So how this works to this thread is that I think we can fix a lot of external problems like overall hormones and sometimes forget our own little defects which need to be addressed otherwise we see reversal of health again despite Epi-paleo and circadian cycles. (Albeit they really DO help a lot and make things way less damaging). Please be sure to always identify what is your personal defects as well as what your strengths are.

Here's a personal example. On the surface I was thinking that I only had hormone troubles (primarily the main issue last year that I was most concerned about). Well it turns out that I fixed any surface hormone problems in terms of excess estrogen and the like. I know that this is not my underlying defect though. I know that digestion (for one example) is more of an underlying defect for me since birth. I look at the kinds of things that affected me at birth and childhood versus now. Very similar findings. Even at the onset of puberty I did not have trouble with PMS, or hormones giving trouble. I had a regular period. I did not gain excessive weight, no cramps, or mood swings. I just gained period and breasts. It was not until 3 years later that I started to have more in common with other people about cramps etc. Even still, not until 19 did I for the first time have REALLY bad cramps. So anyways what this means is that hormone imbalance is/was not my primary defect. It only seemed to be 'affected' as a result. So now I sit with reversed hormonal issues and a new focus on my personal digestive issues etc.

Long post so thanks for reading.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is so intuitive Gladina - This is what Dr. K is talking about - trying to drum into our head - isn't it

13. Thor

Thor Banned

good stuff