1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adrenal Fatigue & CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Eddie Garza, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Can a person with stage 3 adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalance and sleep apnea use cold thermogenesis safely? Thank you

2. drezy

drezy New Member

Jack sure mentions cold quite a bit in his Adrenal Fatigue blog:
    https://www.jackkruse.com/time-12-adrenal-fatigue/

Due to my SNPS and lifestyle I was flirting with adrenal fatigue, not sure which "stage" because "stages" always seem artificially drawn to me. It manifested itself through my blood pressure & cold hands. Regular dunks in the tub + Proper morning & solar noon light nailed it for me.

Allin likes this.
  3. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hey drezy, my AF is severe. Getting out of bed is a chore. My sleep is terrible. I wake up at 4am daily. Not a good thing for my fatigue. Been trying to get sun daily, but it is a challenge with work. I am on a computer ten hours a day, so that isn't helping. Blessings.

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Would you like access to borrow a free Cornet meter to better see your environment?

It should be somewhere between PA and GA at this point and it can easily be sent your direction next...

Also, respectfully, how do you rate yourself on:
    1. Blue light exposure past noon (lights or entertainment at night)
    2. Morning 7AM-10AM IRA to UVA exposure
    3. UV solar noon exposure... We are both Texans and I'm a loco gringo(Polish & swiss descent) that worked my way up to 5 hours of sun exposure on a 13UV index day. No burn at all. Erratic erections though, but my wife helped me with that side effect. In fact she keep sending me back out in the sun... A guy can take a hint.
    4. Wifi exposure
    5. Grounding

Give me a rough honest idea where you stand on these and let's work together because us Texans have to have the biggest gains here on the forum. Everything in Texas is bigger including our gains.

Brent Patrick, Debntx and Sheddie like this.
  5. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi drezy, I have posted my replies below after each item in bold text. Thank you.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Again, thank you for your assistance. My health is at the lowest point. I have only slept 8 hours once in the last 2 years, and that was a day I went to a funeral and was outside for about 90 minutes in the hot sun between 1 and 3 pm. The next day I felt the best I've felt in years. Only lasted that one day.

Note: I have mercury toxicity and possibly lead as well. Haven't been able to detox yet. My adrenals are totally wiped out. Still looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Don't go thanking me until we see the needle move some.

During your morning UVA light are you taking your glasses off? In a PM @JoeT asked me to experiment with a UVA meter that I have. Part of what we learned:

Vehicle windows open:
    UVA = 1.338 mw/cm2 UVA Irradiance
    Vehicle windows closed (same time same light):
    UVA = .026 mw/cm2 UVA Irradiance <--- basically zero

It's interesting that your funeral experience ended up being a temporary silver bullet for you. Solar noon + way more exposure clothed/covered. What month was it?

Not sure how much social pressure you've got the tolerance for, but if you could find a larger bucket to stand in or sit and put your feet in during weekend solar noon session then throw some ice in there and see if it buys you some more time in the sun without the headache. I'd look for metal buckets, but would pick knits just yet.

I'll PM you about the meter once I get an understanding where it happens to be. Also I'll gladly point you to some vids about that meter and I'm open to talking you through it over Skype or whatever. Keep a look for my PM.

Dude named Garza not being able to spend as much time in the sun as my white butt? We gotta fix that Eddie. Let's keep in touch.

7. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi drezy,

Yes, I remove my glasses when I am outdoors.

Not sure what the UVA data you posted signifies. I am sure I will pick it up eventually.

In regards to my sun exposure at the funeral, it was in January. It was the hottest day of the month. It was the only day in that month that the temperature was above 90 degrees. It was actually 95 degrees on the day of the funeral. I was wearing dark clothes so it felt much warmer. I was facing in the direction of the sun, and my eyes were exposed to more direct sunlight than is normal for me. My eyes felt irritated for days afterwards.

Yes, most of my life, I have worked indoors. I’ve never been much of an outdoors person. I’ve worked for over 40 years and my work has always been indoors. The heat just kills me when I am outside unless it’s early in the day or late in the evening.

I spent 15 minutes outside this morning right before 8am. Yesterday when I arrived at home, instead of watching TV, I went to sit outside side and read the article by Dr. Kruse on adrenal fatigue. I was sitting near my live oak tree for about 80 minutes with my feet on the grass.

On the article by Dr. Kruse, he obviously emphasizes Sun exposure, CT, Ketosis and Grounding. I am sure there are many more factors involved.

Yesterday evening I turned off my TV earlier than normal. I then switched off the power to my bedroom and went to bed at 10pm and was asleep in less than 2 minutes. I woke up around 1am to pee and went back to sleep and then woke up at 3:40am and tossed and turned until 4:30am and got up. I feel completely drained this morning.

Thanks

8. drezy

drezy New Member

Only that glass (windows, glasses, windshields) kills the UVA that you actually want.

This is what has me interested:
    1. You were not in your normal environments
    2. Last I checked cemeteries don't have wifi (give it time I'm sure they will...)
    3. January + clothes = lower UV index maybe a little like a long morning light session.
    I think you may have an experiment there to pick through and possibly repeat. It would be kinda ironic if the key to your better living lies in a cemetery, wouldn't it?

Maybe also think about past trips with overnight stays away from your home and think about sleep quality there. The meter is slated to head your direction eventually and you can do some measurements when it arrives.

Early in the day and in the evening are good IRA+UVA times for coaxing in better solar tolerance... Don't discount a bucket with ice water in it to put your feet in. That's what I have my mother do when it gets really hot.

Good, keep it turned off Lol.

On a side note you don't happen to live or work near 181 or TX123 do you?

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

*I've been getting 15-20 minutes of early morning sun right before work. About 7:30AM. I will get more on weekends.

*Not sure what 181/TX123 mean? Is that EMF?

My sleep hasn't really improved much. I am waking up at 3-4am daily. I had my physical this week. Doctor wants to put me on Rx for sleep. I need to get some quality sleep. I feel so run down all the time. Thanks.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you would do DUTCH test (cash over internet)
    among other things you would learn your
    cortisol/melatonin status

11. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi JanSz. I will look into that. Best

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    JanSz likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

Roads that stretch between San Marcos and Port Aransas. I might have driven by you a few days ago.

13. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

I live in Edinburg. It is near McAllen. Very south of San Antonio.

drezy likes this.
  14. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

Perhaps you could invest in some Carbonshade glasses for your indoor work? AM sunlight & fixing my circadian light cycles worked FAST and I felt noticeably better. CT took a lot of work to be comfortable, feel better and notice gains for me.

Eddie Garza likes this.
  15. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

I am on the computer for 10 hours a day. I don't use blue blockers while I am on my PC. I do have f.lux on my PC. I use my BB's around 8PM until bedtime. Would using the BB's during the daytime while using my computer have any benefit? I will research the Carbonshade glasses you mentioned. Thanks.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I laughed when I read this.......talk about missing the point of this entire site.

GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER BECAUSE THAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM.

When people hear you say “I can’t,” they hear “I won’t.” Not only does this suggest that you’re not willing to do what it takes to get the job done, but often asserting that you can’t do something is a self-fulfilling prophecy.........as it is in this very thread.

Often, we deny being able to do something because we are afraid — when we’re presented with a new opportunity that would introduce radical change, an exciting new role, or the chance to present in front of a room of senior executives. Next time you want to say “I can’t,” examine your motives carefully — is it coming from a place of inability, or fear?

[​IMG]

17. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Thank you for your comments Dr. Kruse. My job requires that I utilize the computer throughout the day. I need to pay my bills and this is all I am trained to do. I am retiring in 19 months so I won't need to be on the PC after that. Blessings.

seanb4 likes this.
  18. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

You may be already doing this, but to recap: you need to drink lots of spring water while at work. As far as CT: just start slow with ice packs or face dunks.

Outside of work you shouldn't get any artificial light or nnEMF exposure. Supplement with light if you like to biohack it, using a Quantlet or other device that provides certain frequencies of light that you've been missing may help.

Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  19. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Thanks WalterNL. I discontinued the use of wifi at home over a week ago. I also replaced my wireless PC keyboard and mouse at work. I switch off the electrical panel breaker to my bedroom at bedtime and wear my blue blockers starting at 7pm when exposed to artificial blue light. All electrical devices have been removed from my bedroom. My alarm clock is now outside my room in the hallway. I am grounding myself by walking barefoot on the grass on concrete and on my ceramic tiled floor. My last meal is by 6pm and always eat a big breakfast daily. I have done a few face dunks in H2O that is around 65 to 67 degrees. I am also taking cool water showers. Slowly but surely.

20. htw

htw New Member

goood JOB !

Eddie Garza likes this.