1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Apr 8, 2014.

1. HI Josh,

My GM is having these calcification form at the top of her shoulders.....she is going in for an operation tomorrow. I have spoken to her about her home and here at the office we don't use wifi, she has been fully briefed on hand phone use and also we have blue light filters on all machines at work.

Obviously you aren't here but can you give me a a few 'could be' scenarios as to why this is occuring? (this woman is my backbone....means the world to me)

CHeers

Simon

Attached Files:

2. sorry ...this is a clearer image

Yani jk.jpg

3. JMO

JMO Silver

Thanks so much...there's hope! I can't imagine going thru this with both shoulders. I felt positive I had a torn rotator cuff but MRI says otherwise.

Valerie likes this.
  4. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

@JanSz - so this was I was looking for:))

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Merry Christmas Pebbles.

Pebbles likes this.
  6. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Merry Christmas Jansz! Look into FB other messages pls- sent you friend request- Eniko

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is many Eniko.
    Which one?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  8. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

9. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Jansz, please delete this Fb picture and also question related to this, as it brings up all my comments gugling jk and my name. Thanks

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Done.
    Is it ok now?

11. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Yes, thank you:))