1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Apr 8, 2014.

1. Seeing this clinically more and more over the last ten years.
    Always in women roughly 50 years old

I have always suspected this was a systemic/metabolic condition, and never had great success treating it manually.

I think this is probably another dehydrated collagen issue, why it manifests in the GH joint i could not explain...

any thoughts?

2. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider the meridians that affect the area and their related organs.....how do they tie in to the organ function, hyrdration, collagen formation and what happens to women in particular around 50 that might affect these? (I am asking myself as much as you these questions)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is.......the cause is CSS and bad collagen. Most docs wont do this.......but here is what I have observed for ten yrs......you got a bum shoulder means you have CSS and a thickened ligamentum flavum as a result and you have huge losses of collagen and water...........non native EMF destroys necks shoulders and arms in my opinion.......for many reasons I can not discuss yet.........but after organization and structure 3 its on.

Simon Wright, John76 and Martin like this.
  4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'll be following this very closely as I'm trying to change the direction my shoulders are going….looking at pictures of me riding recently really brought that home. Still working on getting hydrated...

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Timely thread - - 53 year old woman here. Left side of my neck and outer shoulder/shoulder blade area has been a wreck lately. Trigger points galore. I find that I'm carrying myself differently on that side at times (to compensate?). Had a 90 minutes deep tissue/trigger point massage last week that was wonderful and a chiropractic adjustment on Saturday.

Can't wait to learn more about this. Working at a computer 5 days per week can't be helping matters any (non native EMF).

SeaHorse likes this.
  6. i agree that non native EMF destroys neck and shoulder tissue first, particularly in the computer workers.
    postural dehydration plus EMF dehydration

Josh likes this.
  7. Jack, are you talking abouyt Churg-Strauss syndrome?
    i have always known deep down that these patients had some sort of vasculitis, i hadnet considered this however.

8. cmegan

cmegan Silver

I was just diagnosed with frozen shoulder today...I tore my rotator cuff last month while shoveling snow, had prolotherapy done (which helped immensely) but now with frozen shoulder. The doctor did not want to order physical therapy for me when first diagnosed. My father died of giant cell arteritis...the connection between frozen shoulder and vasculitis is very interesting. I clicked on a website the other day that said that the most important treatment for frozen shoulder was to take 3 tablespoons of hydrolyzed collagen twice per day (this is the only site that suggested this). I am 53 years old. Interesting how it all seems to come down to proper hydration and collagen!

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

all directly tied to loss of electrons. Collagen is a n type semiconductor. What does this mean? Through various techniques like doping, the semiconductor can be modified to have an excess of electrons. This is what a N-type semiconductor is. When you have a frozen shoulder you have a problem in doping gating or dehydration and tearing and what happen? You lose electrons and charge........and the collagen ionizes. When doped semiconductors are joined to metals (transition), to different semiconductors, and to the same semiconductor with different doping mechanisms, the "resulting junction" often strips the electron excess or deficiency out from the semiconductor near the junction.

10. the frozen shoulder Rx is

Epipaleo inc daily bone broth
    RO/spring water
    Avoidance of EMF, esp hand on mouse type computer work, cellphone etc
    movement + + + + + + + + + to stimulate collagen stranding

manual therapy to CD and Tx spine

same Rx for everything innit

jack what do you think then about local cryotherapy to maintain charge at the local point of electron loss?

Simon Wright, Martin and cmegan like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cyrotherapy increase electron flow so the answer is yes.

12. adhesive capsulitis sufferers hate it because they feel it makes collagen stiffen more
    a bit like when cooking a tough cut of meat then cooling it in the fridge, it goes rock hard...

i believe it would be beneficial however if they can get over it, it is probably more an indication of high omega6 content in their tissues than the effect of the ice itself

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh other point is in American NFL football the amount of injuries this year has spiked.......none of the docs can explain it. Its the solar cycle. Those getting injured badly all also appear to be in jet lagged games. No one sees the connection of unwound collagen and ligament and tendon injuries.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When is your next blog coming out?

15. yeah mate it is across the board, i am seeing record numbers of tendon injuries in kids under 13 years old. it is astounding really, when i was in primary school (elementary school) if you took a visit to the osteopath you were the exception, not the rule...

working on the blog slowly...i'll email you a draft

16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Dislocated mine for the first time a few weeks ago. Was treated with Tens, Acupuncture and strapping. About Week 4 had lymphatic drainage done and about that time I was feeling the adhesions letting go. Week 4 also began correcting posture working lats and rhomboids? (between scapula) In week 5 now and have been given some exercises to do to rebuild strength in rotator cuff.

17. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

If hi volt dc current therapy was used would you prefer the negative - setting v.s. the positive setting on the therapy machine? I remember someone saying positive is linked to injury and inflammation.

18. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I've wondered about the TENS treatment in relation to EMF. My physio is mentor for my daughter (who is in 3rd year of training) and I remember her saying to my daughter that until the inflammation is gone treatment is not going to be effective - so I hope this extends to her use of TENS. I've never noticed any inflammation after TENS so hopefully she has it sorted.

19. this is a new wave of dogma in physiotherapy where they did some study on effectiveness of physiotherapy (limited techniques) in acute presentations
    i believe it is because they are trying to treat tissue specific rather than lookibg at the whole
    osteopathically treating in acute phase is especially important in settling autonomic nervous system tone, effleurage of exudate etc etc
    it can increase healing time exponentially

Linz likes this.
  20. BTA

BTA New Member

TENs units shuts off mitochondrial function - best to use Microcurrent Therapy. See Dr McMakin's work on this www.frequencyspecific.com
    Look into Neural Therapy - this can increase the body's own natural electrical charge & create healing and fix any scar fields, teeth, ect..
    Prolozone is also a big help for ASAP relief to feel better quickly.