1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adding H2O2 to the bathwater during CT may be superior to CT plus HBOT?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ColinGorham, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@ColinGorham You have been so kind in answering so many of my questions and am hoping you can answer another - I think I may be rushing the building up of my skin callous - I let myself get a little sunburned, especially on my face and am worried I did irrerairable damage. Do you think I have and how did you build up you skin callous? My skin is quite fair.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think you'll be surprised tomorrow at your skin's response to the burn. A sunburn that would have previously caused me to peel will now heal with just a tiny bit of flaking. I used to burn within an hour, any time of the day or year but now I'm quite resistant to burns. Don't worry, the damage is repairable, especially if you are sleeping well at night. The best way to build up your skin callous is to expose that skin to red morning (or evening) sunlight. Then when you sunbathe later in the day, your skin proteins are already hydrated, condensed and conditioned, ready for those UV rays.

If I were you, I'd expose that burned skin to this evening's red light, to jumpstart the healing, and sleep dark, cool, and with an emptied stomach.

Victoria B. and Christina Gagnon like this.
  3. Christina Gagnon

@@ColinGorham Thank you so much for all the great advice, you made me feel a lot better about my burn. I've been getting my morning light every day for a month now but the latest evenning light I have been getting is between 3 and 4 so I think I need to go out again around 6-7. Thank you agian for everything.

4. Christina Gagnon

@nonchalant Does your skin get bleached also when you soak in a bath with hydrogen proxide?

5. Perhaps very slightly, but remember you start with 1 quart of 3% H2O2 in an entire bathtub of water so the dilution is very large. Dr. Ali recommends his patients to Start low build slow with H2O2 concentrations. Avoid water contact with your eyes. Safety first, get professional advice.

nonchalant and Christina Gagnon like this.
  6. Christina Gagnon

@ColinGorham Thank you so much for the tips