1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adding H2O2 to the bathwater during CT may be superior to CT plus HBOT?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ColinGorham, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/ozonebymajidli17jul03.shtml

One caveat to ozone therapies is if you are already so oxidized, it will add to it... and there will be pain... Weirdly, the only 2 people to ever discuss this were Mullan and Klinghardt...

Supplements commonly used for oxygen are: Aerobic 07, Cell Food, and Mag 07 - if you're constipated, the latter is awesome...

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Had my first bath with h2o2. Next time I will put my hair up! Only the ends got wet, but now the texture is a little off. No color change, however. Good thing, because I don't need any more blonde gray hair.

About 20-30 minutes into the bath, I felt some ... zest? in my skin. Not quite tingly. It could be my imagination, though. The water was cooler than what I have been using lately. The sensation went away later. I spent a little over an hour in the bath.

The 6 empty h2o2 bottles were fun to play 'boats' with, though. Took me back a few years. Ok, many years...

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Those are called "platinum highlights" in our household!

I have used h2o2 a few times now while doing CT. Haven't noticed much either.

Lahelada likes this.
  4. JMO

JMO Gold

Took a few H2O2 baths over the past couple weeks. Had some weird feelings in my Calf muscles on Sat. When I did my CT on Sunday, I warmed up very quickly. I thgt maybe the water wasn't as cold as usual but.....I've CT'd a couple times after that with the same results. I don't get as red and I warm up extremely fast even not cold to the touch. I've been consistently doing CT since winter and always freezing after. I feel like something good is happening---it turned on like a switch.

Inger, fitness@home and nonchalant like this.
  5. JMO

JMO Gold

6. Penny

Penny New Member

Ah, but does it remove the chloramine... this is what I would want to know:)

7. JMO

JMO Gold

Yes it does​

8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

So while we are on this subject of tweaking the water, does anyone have any ideas on optimal pH and what would be the best things to use to adjust it?

I'm thinking mainly in the context of my hot tub/spa where Im using sodium bisulphate for lowering and sodium hydrogen carbonate for raising.

9. Optimal Rod

Optimal Rod The power of knowledge in play!

I'm under the impression that you can't absorb much of what is in the water at a colder temp. due to the pores closing. That's why it's recommended to have the water at 101-104F for things like Epsom Salt baths etc... If it gets too hot, you start to expel from the pores. I would assume doing warm water h202 or what ever then locking it in with just CT.

I would also think it's wise to have a device that would cause you to be in electroporation mode while supplementing/CT. As I heal I will be testing these things out. Quantum nutrition in the future.

Any thoughts? @Jack Kruse

10. http://majidalimd.me/2014/12/03/dr-alis-peroxide-salt-bath-protocol-majid-ali-md/

Dr. Ali’s Peroxide-Salt Bath Protocol
    An Excellent Effective, Safe, and Inexpensive Oxygen Therapy
    Majid Ali, M.D.

Hydrogen peroxide soaks are very helpful in nearly all cases of inflammatory, autoimmune, degenerative, and malignant tumors. The most dramatic demonstration of the benefits are seen in cases of chronic low-grade inflammation, tissue swelling, and poorly healing injured ligaments and joint tissues. Recent research has shown how minute amounts of hydrogen peroxide can activate several genes that are responsible for clearing tissue debris and improve venous and lymphatic circulation.

For people who enjoy baths, I highly recommend the following protocol for doing peroxide bath. Please read the following text carefully twice and test it out.

First Bath

1. Fill the bath tub with warm water with temperature you prefer.

2. Add one quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide bottle to the bath tub.

3. Add one-half teaspoon of sea salt to the bath water (Baleine is a good brand).

4. Avoid direct contact of the bath tub water with eyes.

5. After five minutes, add a second one quart bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the bath water, if there is no tissue irritation is experienced (see caution note below).

6. After five minutes, add the third quart bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the bath water.

7. Stay in the bath from 20 to 25 minutes.

Second And Later Baths

1. Fill the bath tub with warm water with temperature you prefer.

2. Add three one-quart bottles of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the bath tub.

3. Avoid direct contact of the bath tub water with eyes.

4. Stay in the bath from 20 to 25 minutes.

Caution

1. Use bath water temperature that is comfortable for you.

2. Some women with symptoms of vaginitis may experience temporary irritation and may need to use only one-half or one bottle of peroxide until tissue irritation clears up.

3. Some persons experience lightheaded if they stand up suddenly after a warm bath. It is a necessary safety step that this possibility be kept in mind and one should get up slowly, holding the safety bar or the side of the bath tub.

Note

Brown colored 1 quart bottles of 3% hydrogen peroxide are generally available from drug stores and other stores, such as A&P. It pays to do comparative shopping.

Peroxide Soaks – How Often Majid Ali MD from Majid Ali on Vimeo.

The following text is taken from Dr. Ali’s Dysoxygenosis and Oxystatic therapies, the third volume of The Principles and Practice of Integrative Medicine. As is the case with all other information on this website, it is being offered as educational material, and is not a substitute for medical advice based on full clinical evaluation of the case.

My colleagues at the Institute and I routinely prescribe hydrogen peroxide baths for patients with all chronic circulatory disorders, lower leg edema caused by peripheral arterial insufficiency, varicose veins, unresolved trauma, low-grade chronic infectious and atopic processes. Based on clinical results obtained in several hundred patients, I now consider this therapy to be the safest and most effective therapy for those conditions.

Precious Peroxide for Heart Failure Leg Edema Majid Ali MD from Majid Ali on Vimeo.

Peroxide Soaks for Inflammatory, Autoimmune, Degenerative, and Malignant Conditions

Hydrogen peroxide soaks are very helpful in nearly all cases of inflammatory, autoimmune, degenerative, and malignant tumors. The most dramatic demonstration of the benefits are seen in cases of chronic low-grade inflammation, tissue swelling, and poorly healing injured ligaments and joint tissues. Recent research has shown how minute amounts of hydrogen peroxide can activate several genes that are responsible for clearing tissue debris and improve venous and lymphatic circulation.

Peroxide Soaks Simplified Majid Ali MD from Majid Ali on Vimeo.

Disease Is Evolution In Reverse

Disease states, at their core, are states of evolution in reverse—respiratory-to-fermentative shift in ATP energy generation. In 1999, I introduced the term oxystatic therapies for treatments that restore oxygen homeostasis in the body. I focused on all the elements that impede oxygen-driven functions of the body—energetic, metabolic, detergent, immune, detoxification, and regenerative—and so interfere with body’s healing responses. This is a crucial issue in the reversal of all chronic disorders.

Spontaneity of Oxidation in Nature Part Three – Peroxide from Majid Ali on Vimeo.

At the Institute, we have observed many empirical benefits of hydrogen peroxide for other clinical conditions. The mechanisms of action of hydrogen peroxide in those situations involve reduction of oxidative stress and restoration of oxygen metabolism.

The soaks can be done for the hands or feet at 20-30 minutes each soak. The soaks may be done at different concentrations of hydrogen peroxide. Any suitable vessel can be used for the soak.

Peroxide Rubber Boot Club from Majid Ali on Vimeo.

Hydrogen Peroxide Baths With Meditation/prayer

Fear and anger are crucial compounding factors in all serious threats to health — real or imagined — that creates the very conditions that threaten cellular health: oxidosis (too much oxidative stress), acidosis (too much acidity), and dysoxygenosis (dysfunctional oxygen metabolism). Thus, in my view, must be considered one of the top priorities in seasonal flu epidemics. Combining meditation/prayer with hydrogen peroxide foot soaks is the best approach to the twins problems of fear and threatened cellular oxygen metabolism.

Majid Ali MD receives no financial remuneration from this website – all sales and donations go to adding as much free information as possible for you and future generations.
    Please support the staff of this website keep the articles posting and categorized by considering long-playing extended videos and books at $9.95- $19.95 each.

Hydrogen Peroxide Oxygen Therapies with Professor Majid Ali MD

Castor Oil Healing Remedies

Castor Oil Topical Remedies

Castor Oil / Peroxide Bundle ($19.95)

Oxygen and Aging – book

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  11. JMO

JMO Gold

I was reading a bit on Dr Sircus website abt bath bombs and so I took a warm soak for abt 20-25 min in baking soda, Epsom salts, and a seaweed bath packet last night. Afterwards, I fell into a deep sleep. I feel really great today and increased my strength a lot at the gym this morning--although I don't spend a lot of time at the gym. Been occasionally doing H2O2 and Epsom cold baths too. I really wish I could figure out the secret of feeling great...it comes and goes. I spend a lot of effort improving the three-legged stool but does anyone have any tips to share on baths? I was thinking I may try to sit in cold for 15 min then go to the warm tub with baking soda, Epsom and maybe also add H2o2 for 20 min then back into the cold tub for 15. Any thgts?

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Well.... I have tried out some stuff last days (I love to experiment on myself :rolleyes:) and I have smeared epsom salt water and magnesium oil (magnesium oxide+water) on my body......
    I have to say I really love the magnesium oil stuff.. it relaxes me right there..... so cool! I am sure I need some extra magnesium as I have had a few symptoms of mild deficiency lately - due to stress. Yeah... I sometimes have hard time not to stress about stuff, but I really try not to. Still my mind runs its own race once in a while and I get stressed. So I must have used up some magnesium cause I really felt a difference with the magnesium oil. I put it all over my body, on my feet soles too....
    I do not have a bath tub you see. But it seems to work really well like this too! Saves lots of time too :)
    I now have made my own spray bottles with home made magnesium oil, it is very cheap to make. I get pharma grade, very clean stuff, and it still is cheap. I read a lot of great testimonials from people using the magnesium oil.... seems it is really great stuff, a great way to increase magnesium in the body. I never felt this kind off relaxed feeling after talking magnesium orally..... it is just amazing

I yet have to figure out which one is better, Epsom salt on the body or magnesium oxide.......... today I did the upper body part with epsom salt and the lower body with magnesium oil as I could not decide which one to use...lol
    I guess for now I will just use both!
    I once in a while put H2O2 on my skin too.. just like that. Mostly on my boobs. I kinda imagine that would be a good thing but I have no idea :cool:

JMO and Kristi Lambert like this.
  13. JMO

JMO Gold

Thanks Inger. I've made some magnesium oil from ancient minerals but quit using it because it made me itchy. Maybe I will try it again.

14. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I love magnesium oil! :) I used to buy it already prepared, but then I found a place I could buy Magnesium Chloride flakes. The label says "Nigari" "Japanese Natural Bitterns". The brand I found is Mitoku and it is made in Japan. I make a super-concentrated solution by adding the flakes to a jar of good water. I add more flakes the next day and the next, until it is taking the whole day to dissolve any more. Then I half fill a small spray bottle with the concentrated solution and top it up with good water. It is way cheaper than buying the prepared stuff! ;)

I use it on my skin twice a day. Be careful where you spray or rub this stuff, though! If you have any kind of nicks or cuts, it burns like crazy! :eek::oops: You will remember that you were warned when this happens to you! :D

JMO likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah... I had to raise last night and take a shower....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: cause i had this tiny almost non existent itch disturbing my sleep cause I had put on too much of the magnesium oil! o_O
    The feet soles never itch tho!

I read you can shower it off after half an hour, then the magnesium will have been absorbed anyways, so no need to leave it on for the night if it feels itchy. That is what I will do from now on. Just shower it off shortly before going to bed, and then spray the foot soles once again, because they do not itch :) It is not itching much at all on my body either but the feeling of the oil on my skin is enough to disturb my sleep a little... it kinda feels like my skin is sticky and cant breath too well (I sleep nude and love to feel my skin breath)
    During daytime this is no problem so I can spray it on my body and leave all day it is not disturbing me at all.

It is great to use for deodorant too, I have read :)

So cool you use it too Cinnamon :) It definitely is relaxing.... next time I visit my parents I will give my dad and mom foot massages with magnesium oil.... :)

16. JMO

JMO Gold

Ya...I tried last night and was itchy too but it didn't keep me awake. I also ate 6 oysters and wore my arctic cool cap before bed. I was sweating big time or maybe I was just dreaming it.

17. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@nonchalant You really used 6 whole botles of peroxide?!!! I am kinda afraid to try this but will give it a go anyway. Was the cooler bath water temp you used on purpose or just incidental. I wonder if the colder the water the better?

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Christina. I think that outside tub is about 200 or 250 gallons. The water was probably cooler because the day was cooler. Cooler is always better, for CT.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  19. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@ColinGorham I really want to do this at home in my bathtub but our water has chlorine and fluoride (typical awful tap water) do you think I wold have a problem adding H2O2 to that water? We have a showerhead filter that I could fill the tub with.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I don't think it would be a problem, Christina. I don't recall it being an issue back when H2O2 was originally discussed.

Christina Gagnon likes this.