1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adding H2O2 to the bathwater during CT may be superior to CT plus HBOT?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ColinGorham, Sep 26, 2014.

1. In several interviews Jack Kruse has explained that CT increases Oxygen within the mitochondria and ultimately this increases the magnetic field of the body. He goes on to explain that HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy) works in much the same way as CT and therefore one might likely augment the other. Majid Ali, MD is likely one of the most knowledgeable physician in the world in terms of oxygen therapies. He explains that in his clinical experience H2O2 Baths (Hydrogen Peroxide) (for instance 3 bottles of 3% H2O2 in normal sized bathtub) is much more effective than HBOT at $2 a treatment verse $150-300 per treatment for HBOT. For this reason, I have been adding H2O2 to the bathwater during CT. I also use Hydrogen Peroxide in place of Chlorine to keep the water clean and only drain the water once a week. (Caution there may be danger in combining high levels of chlorine and H2O2)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. colt

colt Gold

If you have no filter on your faucet for the tub, what's then best way to get it clean for CT? H202....Doc and comments?

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Interesting, you've got me looking into H2O2 treatment to replace chlorine in my pool and spa

Sheddie likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doc already uses it........and post October first it is part of the reversal protocol in the current bio hack. I also use it during brain surgery.

Sheddie, Erin Gaiser, jwhb77 and 2 others like this.
  5. BTA

BTA New Member

There's something out there that's 100x's more effective than HBOT (proven with 50 years of research) & you can do it in your own home. An entire book was just published on this device.

6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

BTA, what should I search on to find out more about this devic?

7. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I'm turning blue .... :confused:

8. Hope

Hope Gold

Wow that is amazing!!!

9. Jude

Jude Gold

That's a long tease...do tell us ..:(

..improving health is what we all want to achieve here...:D

.and.... sharing our discoveries;)

Sheddie and caroline like this.
  10. JMO

JMO Silver

Been working on filling the tub with RO water for the past couple days (have a drinking water system) and looking forward to giving this a try this week. Looked at Majid Ali's website and doing some foot soaks in CT water.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

After checking with Mr. Google, it looks like H2O2 is ok for tree roots, and can be beneficial. So I don't have to worry about where the water drains. I'll get some bottles and experiment also.

caroline and cantweight like this.
  12. The half life of H2O2 in water is short. By the time you soak in the tub for an hour there should not be any H2O2 left in the water.

Danny likes this.
  13. You can use a pool ozone generator to clean the water and often people do you use just a small amount of chlorine.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks Colin. I think I'll also wait a day after drawing the water, since it comes from a deep well and isn't very well oxygenated, imo. On the second day, after it soaks up some o2 from the nearby pines, I'll add the h2o2. But I'll need more than 3 bottles, since my tank probably holds about 300 gallons.

15. JMO

JMO Silver

So do u add 3 bottles into the same water each time u want to CT? Took me a long time to get the bath filled:) What benefits have you noticed?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you'll notice lots of benefits.

[​IMG]

Kristi Lambert and Inger like this.
  17. I often add baking soda, magnesium chloride flakes, epsom salt, and hydrogen peroxide to my CT bath--all at the same time. Certainly no ill affects. Did a bath-CT session day before yesterday with starting temp at 40 degrees. 30 minutes of bliss. Exit temperature was 47 degrees F. Winter is coming!

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Well... this is an interesting thread.

I think I know one more reason now why I am addicted to RAW. It has more hydrogen peroxid. The H2O2 disappears at over 80 degree C = when you cook or fry stuff. So raw foods are a way to get H2O2 into your body.....
    I never forget as I started to eat raw... how from the first day on my tiredness went away - just like magic!!!! And practically never returned.. as I never started to cook again except some occasional cooked stuff.... like 2 % of what I eat, if not less.

I am reading a book I have had for maybe 8 years now. A book about basic (PH) salts (externally used) and H2O2 (internally and externally).... The Author is a German Naturopath. Not too many years on the market. Very interesting to read now, with new eyes. He is giving a lot of great advice, very Kruse like! He has something wrong too, but that is ok. He cured his wife's very serious anemia (they had tried everything and nothing fixed it!) with giving her H2O2 internally.. and in 4 weeks she was cured.. amazing stuff.

I am trying out his stuff again. Using his Base-Salt externally and then taking 3% H2O2 internally... in small amounts. I want to test this...... so far it feels just great!

Danny likes this.
  19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Today I am switching my hot tub/spa over from chlorinated to a peroxide based treatment. I thought I was going to need an ozonator as well as peroxide doesnt control algae. The product I bought seems to accomplish this by having silver in it at 0.55g/L silver (0.5%?) as silver nitrate combined with 595g/L (50%) Hydrogen peroxide.

Not too sure about any unintended consequences of the silver and may switch to just peroxide and an ozonator later on.

Still investigating options for the swimming pool but that has much less chlorine in it and we spend alot more time in the hot tub.

cantweight likes this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

I brush my teeth twice a day with hydrogen peroxide and that myrh toothpaste they sell at Trader Joe's... I've thwarted tooth pain several times doing this... oxygen kills anaerobes... aera is Greek for "air" BTW:)

I also use baking soda to make the mouth alkaline as pathogens hate that:)

If you use any kind of oxygen therapy, glass is the best thing to use to contain it, otherwise, it will break down the containment vessel - also, the best way to get, say ozone water, to last is to ozonate it with ice cubes.... otherwise it doesn't stay ozonated very long...

my spa is make of vinyl, so I can't use ozone - not sure about H2O2 though... haven't fired it up in years because we have the ocean right here:)