1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Adam's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Adam T, May 16, 2020.

1. Adam T

Adam T Silver

Hello,

I am a 42 year old male just getting started on this optimal journey. I would say that I am in pretty good health, but want to make sure I take the proper actions to maintain health.

I work full time as a nuclear pharmacist. In the past, I have worked night shift hours and I have experienced the problem that causes when living out of rhythm with day and night cycles of the sun. I now work day shift hours and am in a management role. I also do personal training (strength training) out of my garage for the barbell lifts for 6 clients.

My current health concerns are 1) an injured rotator cuff that is taking longer than expected to heal, and 2) waking up around 2am most nights to urinate. I have not had blood work done for 2 years. Blood Pressure is usually 135/80.

2017 Boston Heart Labs
    • Total Cholesterol = 200
    • LDL = 135
    • HDL = 55
    • HbA1c = 5.7
    • Glucose = 98
    • EPA = 22.8
    • DHA = 45.5
    • Total Testosterone = 767
    • Vit D = 43

Current changes to my lifestyle include: 1) seeing the sunrise in the morning, 2) adding more seafood to my diet, such as oysters, sardines and salmon, and 3) avoiding screens in the evening.