1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Achilles*inflammed and bone spur

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Toni1675, May 9, 2012.

1. Toni1675

Toni1675 New Member

Hi Dr K

I have a bone spur on my left heel right below where my Achilles*attaches. It gets super inflammed when I sprint or squat heavy. I was considering surgery before I started CT. Was wandering if you had any suggeations before I go down surgery path due to 10 month recovery process. Thanks and I think your the best.

Toni

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Toni I think soaking the foot in ice and using antiinflammatory supplements make sense. You need to seek out Riversedge about his experience with CT and I was just contacted by an Aussie Olympian who sent me a message of how CT is being used in their training now. I asked her to post it on the blog. It should be up soon enough.