1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

accounta-freakin-bility

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by cantweight, May 7, 2012.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I'm not a fan of journaling. Even as a child I'd get a cool diary with a lock and write in it feverishly like Jan Brady then go back and read it years later and think that is some boring crap and throw it away.

I am going to give this a shot simply for the accounta-freakin-bility. It seems I need a bit more of that.

In March I did 5 weeks of the leptin rx and started CT- week 2-5. I hadn't felt that good in quite some time. I saw changes in my body so swiftly it reminded me of when I had tried (and failed) HCG. I stood in front of the mirror naked and staring at parts of my hips I swear it had been ages since I'd seen. My skin changed drastically. After a few weeks of being smelly and flaky with dry skin I emerged fresh as a daisy with tight pores. I looked like I had turned back the hands of time.

I can only imagine where I'd be right now if I hadn't succumbed to the girls weekend full of cinnamon rum and chocolate cake. Followed by the New Jersey Baptism weekend....Italian, catholic....need I say more?

No denying how good I felt. It's good to be back :D

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Not really sure what I should be doing....leptin rx again? keto paleo? paleo?

Going to start with keto paleo. I guess the biggest difference will be timing. No morning rush to force down 50 grams of protein. Going to eat when I am hungry, keto foods, stick with 2 meals, and CT the hell out of this body.

This is the only place I don't feel like a freak for being excited about my baths! lol