1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

According to NASA...........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

According to NASA :
    “As you sit watching TV, not only are there visible light waves from the TV striking your eyes, but also radio waves, transmitting from a nearby station, and microwaves carrying cellphone calls and text messages, and waves from your neighbor’s WiFi, and GPS units in the cars driving by. There is a chaos of waves from all across the spectrum passing through your room right now.”
    These things affect how your immune system operates.
    Every year, the quantity and nature of radio and microwaves contained in this Electrosmog increase. However, research into whether they might interact with human biology, and exactly how they might interact, is a field clouded by the jargon and complexity of each technology and hampered by inadequate experimental guidelines. Corporations who are architects of the technocracy make sure the methodologies of studies are flawed to hide the effect of nnEMF on cells. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5406447/

caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  2. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

I have VDR Taq ++ and VDR Bsm +-
    Also COMT V158M++ and COMT H62H ++
    MTHFR 677 ++

I get so sick taking any Vit D. Even Sperti light made me terribly agitated.
    If I’m diligent with Florida sun and limiting ALAN will I be able to get my vit D up past 25?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Post your homocysteine
    and

levels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

///////////////

4. upload_2022-1-13_15-49-31.png

Dr Trevor Marshall - author of the aboved reference - "Electrosmog and autoimmune disease"

Completed his doctorate with the thesis "New Microprocessor-Based Insulin Controller" published in 1983.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3037701_New_Microprocessor-Based_Insulin_Controller

"We have previously defined the requirements of an elegant, simple waveform for intravenous insulin delivery in insulin-dependent diabetes. This waveform consists of a constant basal rate and three sequential pulses which are adapted for each meal. Under the direction of a diabetologist, the basal rate is adjusted for the fasting normal blood glucose levels, and the meal pulses are configured according to two parameters per pulse (flow rate and time duration) so that blood glucose after the meal is also normalized. We here describe a new microprocessor-based insulin controller which exploits this knowledge."
    He now has a YouTube Channel -
    A note about Jack's statement above: "As you sit watching TV" -> I've never owned a TV -> don't have time for it...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022 at 6:00 PM
    GavinH and DebraGM like this.