1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

About this "Journal" thing....(new here)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by GGinPG, Mar 21, 2014.

1. GGinPG

GGinPG Gold

I scanned a few of the recent posts to get an idea what I should be documenting here but I couldn't really glean too much other than it seems fairly informal (?). I looked for a "how to", but didn't see one. So I have to humbly ask for help :confused:.

Should I use this space basically like I would a personal diary? Should I use this initial post as the Journal itself or should I open a new post each time I have something to report? Should I use the Journal to wax poetic about my Buster Keaton infatuation? (Probably not that, I'd guess!)

Thanks much!
    GG

I

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Context is key. Jack reads these he drops by and will drop nuggets. write about your journey, your medical issues - your back story of what brought you here. Some focus on what their eating, others focus on how they feel, others use this as a place to chart their ups/downs, hormonal swings, responses to eating certain foods. FBG levels etc...

capture what's important to you. If we know your context - many of us "old timers" here can help give you pointers and tips that might help you on your journey...
    Gretchen

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hey GG, welcome.
    This is basically your spaceer where you share whatever you like on your journey. Drank milk today felt bloated. Yogurt was fine . Slept badly due to staying up late .It is a tool for you to understand if you have patterns to whatever is happening and for someone else to chime in and say hey when I did this....or ..did you remember to?
    I understand your confusion and having been here for a while I regret not having made my first posta summary of how I got here.
    What I would include is this What kind of child were you ,healthy sick,where did you grow up ona farm in a city ,
    how did your life progress and when did you first realise something was off. Did you see a doc,do you have a diagnosis or maybe you you just came here to lose weight. Did these symptoms come on after a traumatic event
    Your surroundings , Do you live in an apartment where your PC sees sees 30 wifis from the neighbour or in a tree house in the Serengeti? ;) Does your job expose you to EMF?
    Any medicines,supplement you may be taking

As I said this is not a guideline , you can uuse this journal as you wish but I think an introspection like this would be useful.

4. GGinPG

GGinPG Gold

Ok, great - gotcha! Thanks to you both :)

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yep .... tell us whatever is on your mind ......

This is all about change ....body, mind and spirit .....really open your eyes and see the world as it is - not as you wish it could be and enjoy every single second!

Your life ..... your journey ....make it awesome!