1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

About plasma Deuterium level

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Aug 1, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What to think about posted (by dr Boros) values of Deuterium level in serum (blood plasma)?

Until today I thought that in healthy people (who do not drink DDW) deuterium level in plasma is expected to be (149-150)ppm

150ppm is posted on a slide of dr Somlyai presentation,
    and you have also used that slide on occasions.

upload_2018-8-1_11-15-41.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The deuterium content of blood plasma of cancerous human is diminished by about 5-7 ppm compared with the healthy one."
    And that would be from:
    150-5=145
    to
    150-7=143

per this study
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?attachments/deuterium-in-plasma-pdf.8332/

[​IMG]

=================================
    =================================

But today I got email with Dr Boros video

where he talks about much lower values for plasma (and other body fluids).

[======MEDIA=facebook]186235958908814[/MEDIA]
    remove ======
    Watch on Facebook

Biological Range 95-125ppm

Recommended
    plasma
    urine
    saliva
    125ppm
    then body can do the rest

Breath and body fluids should not contain more than
    130ppm but 125ppm is better

===============================================

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is in cancer patients. They do not have values for healthy people and this is why I think they are missing some key issues.

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.

I am thinking of plasma.
    Healthy people should have in plasma 150ppm ( and about 130ppm in breath, and little over 130 in urine)
    Sick people have less than 150ppm by 5-7ppm (but their breath and urine deuterium is higher then in healthy ones)

Initially I assumed that as sick people start drinking DDW (and geting better) their plasma deuterium would start raising while their breath and saliva goes down.

Apparently that is not the case.
    That is why I have open this thread.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is why most of the people in LCHF cancer biology are clueless. The best and easiest way to get out of a Warburg shift is to restore the anionic substrates of both cycles while simultaneously getting rid of deuterium from the matrix and keeping it in the blood plasma where it belongs.

August 2018 webinar time 51:06min
    keeping deuterium where it belongs, in blood plasma.
    -----
    That makes sense to me.
    And I would expect that successfully recovering cancer patient (while on DDW) should have raising plasma deuterium level.
    Is that what you would expect?

Then why dr Boros lumps them together and wants them all lower?
    plasma
    breath
    urine
    saliva

……………………. @Jack Kruse

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018