1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A success story overcoming fatigue

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mbhemming, Dec 12, 2017.

1. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I'm now about 9 months in to following Dr. Kruses suggestions. I'm happy to report a success in overcoming fatigue. I have been keeping data on my fatigue issue for 209 days now. The attached graph shows the decrease in my fatigue symptoms.

Interpreting the scatter plot:
    Each data point in the plot represents an average of the 90 days. So the first data point is my average amount of fatigue from day 1 to day 90. The second data point is the average from day 2 to day 91.

The red line is linear model that was fit to data to clearly show the decrease.

I'm happy to report that I have had no symptoms for the past 48 days!!!

I would like to personally thank Dr. Kruse!

Am I totally better yet? No, I still have some cognitive impairment symptoms that come periodically.

Attached Files:

2. shiran

shiran Curious

Good job man !!
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

4. Wow, that’s awesome.
    I didn’t keep a diary but after finding JK in May this year I’m a new person. I had stage 3 adrenal fatigue and really only did a loose version of the diet but added heaps of oysters. I had 3 holidays in the tropics of 10 days duration on his advice, religiously saw the sun rise and wore blu blockers, went to bed at 9 pm and tried to stay out in the am light as much as possible and totally rearranged my social life; no dinners only lunches. The game changer for me was the Novothor light pod. I did it 2-3x/week and in a 12 sessions I had more energy than I’ve had in a decade. Just need to check my cortisol levels now and I can’t imagine they haven’t gone north. I’m one happy camper. Keen to start CT.
    freesia, Sheddie and caroline like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. taiyang

taiyang New Member

congratulations mbhemming! can you give some specifics of what you did?
    susie, how did you find a place offering the light pod? i googled my state and the name of that pod and came up with nothing.
  7. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I didn't do everything perfectly, I just did what I could.
    -eat seafood approximately every second day
    -kept reducing EMF as much as I could. I bought a gaussmeter and RF meter. I haven't been able to get rid of my cell phone but I reduced the use as much as possible.
    -I starting doing CT in september but took a really non-aggressive approach to it. I was doing around 2 or 3 times per week in the cold tub. But then it started getting cold where I live so I stopped doing the cold tub and just didn't turn on the heat
    -moved out of the city in a little house that is at ground level, has a well, is in the woods, is 100m to the ocean, and has a fireplace
    -I was doing paleo at first but I had a hard time keeping a healthy weight so now I just eat relatively natural
    -stopped alcohol and caffeine(I started them again recently because I haven't had fatigue symptoms)
    -I also got a tonne of sun last summer. I tried to get 5 hours/day for each day that it was sunny
    -took over a gram of magnesium per day
    -did a lot of walking for exercise
    -I did a lot of circadian synchronization
    *you can check out my health journal for more info. I just tried to summarize it here
    Jan Christer, Sheddie and taiyang like this.
  8. taiyang

taiyang New Member

wow- that's great that you moved to the woods. that's always been a dream of mine. i was lucky to have grown surrounded by woods.
  9. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been locked out of the site.
    I just Googled Novothor and they list which countries and their location. I was very fortunate to find one in my town. Are you in Australia? As apparently there is now one in Sydney.
  10. taiyang

taiyang New Member

no- i'm in the us. i'm going to look around some more. i live near a big city, so there should be something. thanks for your reply. i just saw from novothor.com that the nearest location to me is two states away. i will have to research other options in addition to what i am already doing.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  11. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

More time has past and I've continued to make improvements.

Interpreting the attached graphs:
    -All three graph are on a 90 day window. This means that each data point is the average of 90 consecutive days. So the first data point is the average from day 1 to day 90, and the second data point is the average from day 2 to day 91.
    -The sequence of events are as follows. I started implementing Dr. K's ideas, then a couple months later I started collect the 'fatigue' data, after 3 months of collecting the 'fatigue' data I started collecting the 'energy' and 'cognition' data.
    -the red line is a linear model that fits the blue data

fatigue.png energy.png

Attached Files:

12. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

good. Go harder.
    Sean Waters, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  14. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Congratulations on your improvement!
    I'm looking forward to do the same!

How do you assess your level of fatigue to input into the graph?