1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A sign of species in decline.........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"Exposure to light at night is a disruptive condition for the adult circadian system, leading to arrhythmicity in nocturnal rodents. Circadian disruption is a risk factor for developing physiological and behavioral alterations, including weight gain and metabolic disease...This study points out the risk represented by exposure to an altered light-dark cycle during early stages of development."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29688088

drezy likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy and Sheddie like this.
  5. Theka

Theka New Member

A sign of a species in decline. I think it is, but what makes it different today, is that globally, people are anesthetized and unable to perceive the logical fallacies much less question them. They have taken the blue light pill and are fried with nnemf.

6. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I think there are more levels building on top. The issue is very complex.

The West is shooting herself in the foot. US and UK and Europe are meddling in the middle east for so many years. That creates a lot of poor souls that need to immigrate to the west to get all the flashy toys and of course a better life (or they think so, from their point of view) . And lots of first world diseases, ahem.

We got a waning population as Western society has moved from "traditional-oriented" character type to the "Other-oriented" . All these people that come from traditional oriented societies that spawn kids like there is no tomorrow will be welcomed to top up the work force and local consumption. Political correctness and all these gender BS is out of control now as we cant offend these people or generally anyone ...

ref:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/11/...ly-crowd-became-a-best-seller-dies-at-92.html

But in periods in which consumption overtook production and the population was leveling off or even declining, he said a society became less dynamic, and its members more other-directed. In these circumstances, people seek to become accepted into the mainstream by conforming to the expectations and preferences of peer groups. Professor Riesman thought the United States was in this third phase, becoming a culture of more and more other-directed citizens.

Bonus:

The future seems bleak to me.. I need to top up my dopamine, let them all come here and i will move to Somalia..

JanSz likes this.
  7. Theka

Theka New Member

No, I don't believe the US-western civilization/Rome comparison is valid any longer. Life is the past was totally different. The 'progress' of the past 120 years and particularly the past 15 years has changed everything. It has been a largely unrecognized quantum shift but we don't live in the same world anymore. We chose the blue pill.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. drezy

drezy New Member

Seems like an inevitable result.

I become more optimistic every day here. Think about the mammals that survived the last big extinction event. They were diminutive to the point of seeming insignificant compared to most of the rest of the life on continents at the time. One (likely more)black swan event later plus some time and here we all are.

To paraphrase a famous Texas history quote directed at those who perpetuate the "norms" of the day and continue to accelerate denial of nature:
    "You may all go to hell and I will go CT (in Texas)."

caroline likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Drezy love your meme I just had to add to it. Artificial light creates artificial humans and builds artificial beliefs and paradigms. An ode to DL.

caroline and JanSz like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Looks like the thought grew well under your stewardship.

Thoughts and concepts, just like children, are not owned by us. They emerge, we oblige with stewardship, and they grow beyond us. It is the only way we can battle entropy or, as I've learned here, harness entropy.

Lahelada, Linz, caroline and 2 others like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When people only know half the story they cannot be relied upon......the other half is yet to be written

caroline, JanSz and drezy like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are quite a special man Dan.......I am very proud to interact with you.

You have taken all this and really ran with it........Your caring and friendship is awesome!

14. drezy

drezy New Member

Whoa Gal. That's way too much for me. Special -- only if it involves foam helmet wearing and short bus riding....

I ran with it at the beginning because I wanted to prove Doc wrong ASAP and other members seemed to only be partially invested.

I was going to go 110% into what this crazy Doc Kruse was saying and then, once I proved him wrong, I could write him off forever.

Whoops, turns out he's right. Y'all are stuck with me now good, bad, or ugly.

I am very happy to interact with you @caroline

15. caroline

caroline Moderator