1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A short history up to now.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Josie Thomson, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Josie Thomson

Josie Thomson New Member

Hello every one, I know you are all healthy as can be on here because of the all the good hacking of light, sleep, redoxing etc. This is such an inspiring place to be a part of, thank you!

I am so grateful to have found Jack who's 'mind blowing' talks on quantum biology really do make my head hurt hahaa!

I feel a bit exposed.. but will do my best to explain as best I can where I am in my Epi Paleo Redox.

Born in Totnes, in the South of England. I had my tonsils and adenoids removed at 8yrs old for allergies. Brought up eating meat, I had migraines from the age of 10, mom wanted to be vegetarian so we went to a naturopath who told me to stop eating dairy, red meat and chocolate, I still got the migraines but from thereon, not knowing what I was doing with no help from the internet, it wasn't around then, I carried on eating a very basic vegetarian diet for most of my life. I live 13 miles from the Exmouth coast, I'm married, 55 post menopausal I've gone through the peri-menopausal/menopause with depression, mood changes, problems with libido. I haven't done any blood tests yet, still waiting to run our courses. I have four adult children.[One with a seven year GBM brain tumour @pablosbrainjourney ] I am a VERY good hands on natural healer. My husband and myself will be teaching french polishing & antique furniture restoration courses when lockdown/Virus RESTRICTIONS lift. My husband had a pacemaker fitted in 2019 so we can't use the magnetico sleep pad. I wear a grounding band plugged into the power socket which helps me sleep. We've both been IF whilst eating strict LCHF since Jan 2018. Currently getting into 6am sunlight skin exposure whilst grounding on the grass bare foot, without getting frost bite, CT - icy cold showers, we don't have a bath.. yet. I am trying out exercising when I can 9-4pm(1-4pm) short sprinting, HIIT, weight lifting. I'm using progesterone cream, DHEA, D3 & K2, DHA, Lugol's 2% iodine for thyroid imbalance, anti-inflammatory's, kelp, dulse, more oily fish. I've been doing Dr Jack's leptin rx for 3.5 weeks now. Getting up near to 6am, eating fatty protein/lardo/grass fed butter eggs, bacon etc. Since adding the iodine and kelp supplements, dulse, my sleep has improved so much. I don't need to pee in the night. OMG I've been waking up, and staying awake sometimes for hours waiting to go back to sleep, pretty much every night since I started having babies 33years ago. SERIOUSLY! I think it could be something to do with thyroid.. and a crap vegetarian diet...What do you think? I want to wake up from the dopamine/blue light killer, doing whatever it takes to bring this about.

I have a few questions.....

1. The clocks moving forward or back an hour. So do I continue to get up when the birdsong starts, regardless of manmade time OR do I get up, based on the 6am clock time?
    2. We have a big hill behind our house with some land and a stream running around half of it in Exeter. I go outside in the garden 5:30-6am. Does it matter if the hill hides the sun or is it enough to just get the beams, whether it's direct sun, clear sky with or without cloud coverage? How long a period of direct sun or partial sun with cloud etc? I've been walking up the hill to be level with the horizon 10 miles away. This is when the sky goes pinkish/red etc.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. when the sun rises you rise.
    2. no but seeing the sun is best.

3. Josie Thomson

Josie Thomson New Member

Great. Thank you!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Josie and welcome.

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Jack your Mom's and Gran's health history

Josie Thomson likes this.
  5. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Hi Josie from another fellow Brit - but I live in the US now. We are about the same age and stage of life though I only had 2 children, not 4! I had the waking up overnight for while too when I was peri-menopausal and it was awful so I feel for you - it has gone away now along with the brain fog and having to pee overnight, but my husband still wakes up overnight on and off.

Josie Thomson likes this.