1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A PILOT's OPTIMAL JOURNAL

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by EDI, Sep 11, 2021.

1. EDI

EDI New Member

Hi!
    My name is Edi and I just joined the Optimal Klub after taking some 7 years to digest all the free blogs by JK, Twice. I know that would be a nasty proposal when it comes to any other food, but not with this sn2 electron laden snack.
    I grew up in a quaint European mountain village and as a consequence of a war that occurred when I was 7 years old me and my family eventually by the time I was 16 made it over here into the US of A as refugees. With zero English and money in our name we started off where most never do, at zero. My parents never quite "Made It" in this new land and I've always been here for them to keep them going, hopefully forward.
    I was always sickly and never quite right when it comes to health. Food seemed to help but with limitation until I deep dove into JK's free blogs. Then it really took off for me. I can honestly say I would never have gotten into the airline business if it wasn't for JK and his free blogs.
    Currently I work as a airline pilot and study contract law and quantum bio dynamics as a hobby.
    Looking for ways to optimize my health, life and wallet and those around me as well.
    Thanks again.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Edi and welcome...