1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A Picture tells a thousand words!

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Brent Patrick, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

mito.jpg
    This kid is a Born Mitochondriac, he definitely gets it.

2. drezy

drezy New Member

Lol! I like babies on the round side. I bet that little guy can down that whole fish too!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The kid gets how to avoid diabetes. Take your clothes off and let your brown skin get more UV and IR like and eat some fish. He won't have to rely on the modern experts who espouse the paradigms memes: The current diabetic management is madness. "eat sugar and treat the reactions with medication; repeat til dead. Keep giving us your money."

4. htw

htw New Member

5. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

LOL Drezy he would destroy that fish and theirs a lot of BAT in that body:)

Jack when I saw photo instantly I thought this kid is a metaphor for what you teach

caroline and drezy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's lesson on how bad thinking ignores the solar light and elevates food importance: Morning is the most important time of our day because how you CHRONICALLY spend your mornings can often tell me what kind of life my patients/tribe are going to have. Choices, about light, and nothing else defines healthcare outcomes. What controls wet and dry season in the tropics where this country is?? Sunlight and orbital tilt do. Is this quantum information then sent to the food on Earth wirelessly by the photosynthetic web? Yes, it is. Does this guy or research project realize this? No. They have no idea about the quantum story built into life and food.

What they do get is, however, is that when the sun is strongest, life becomes more capable of longevity. This is axiomatically true and why the results for 70 years in Gambia show as they have. But did the researchers or the BBC get the real story teased out? NOPE. This is how a half-truth always leads to a full lie in science. When you see the quantum story in food for your first time it will change everything about your perspective. Now when a child is born into a technology world without sunlight and is given a screen first, and is babysat by tech screens it should be no shock why the leading cause of death in young people now is suicide. This is Black Swan wisdom on display.

Why are you blinded to this just like the narrator in the story? Might it be because you tethered to beliefs built around false narratives about food that never go further to see the real link back to the solar cycles on Earth that control food growth in your local area? Food is a quantum zip code story. Wake up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=bzX78PDF1sg

ELLEN M., caroline, recoen and 4 others like this.