1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A Newborn Story

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Scompy, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

there is a steady march to extinction..........kids won't be able to have kids if this continues.........

2. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

my kids think i'm crazy when I talk about their addiction to devices. At least the ones at home vortex the charged water i keep in the window of the kitchen. I notice my grand daughter grabs any cell phone/tablet she can and knows how to get it to open. she's 2 :(

3. Butters

Butters New Member

My women and I are at one opinion not to let one cell phone enter at least 1-2 arms length distance from it. We have it in airplane mode almost the whole time. Himalyan salt lamps are ready for nights breastfeeding and we have a red light in the bathroom.

caroline likes this.