1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A little story about Infrared and CT

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by bionaut, Feb 8, 2014.

1. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Looks like H2S can be produced by light...
    http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ol401118k

and protect the retina from Ca++ efflux too...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21937432

ColdKnight likes this.
  2. JMO

JMO Gold

Sulfur vegetables like garlic and brussel sprouts for H2S

Garlic may help improve your iron metabolism. That's because the diallyl sulfides in garlic can help increase production of a protein called ferroportin. (Ferroportin is a protein that runs across the cell membrane, and it forms a passageway that allows stored iron to leave the cells and become available where it is needed.)
    In addition to being a good source of selenium, garlic may be a more reliable source as well. Garlic is what scientists call a "seleniferous" plant: it can uptake selenium from the soil even when soil concentrations do not favor this uptake.
    The cardioprotective benefits of garlic may partly rest on the production of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas. Our red blood cells can take sulfur-containing molecules in garlic (called polysulfides) and use them to produce H2S. This H2S in turn can help our blood vessels expand and keep our blood pressure in check. Interestingly, some processed garlic extracts cannot be used by our red blood cells in the same way and do not seem to provide the same level of cardioprotection that is provided by garlic in food form.
    While still in its very early stages, research suggests that garlic consumption may actually help to regulate the number of fat cells that get formed in our body. 1,2-DT (1,2-vinyldithiin) is one of the unique sulfur compounds in garlic that has long been recognized as having anti-inflammatory properties. But only recently have researchers discovered that some of our fibroblastic cells (called "preadipocytes") only evolve into full-fledged fat cells (called "adipocytes") under certain metabolic circumstances involving inflammatory system activity. 1,2-DT may be able to inhibit this conversion process. Since obesity is increasingly viewed by researchers as a chronic state of low-grade inflammation, the inflammation-related benefits of garlic's 1,2-DT may eventually be extended into the clinical area of obesity.

Penny and rlee314 like this.
  3. RickD

RickD New Member

Found it very surprising when you said H2S had positive biological effects. In the Oil business everyone pays H2S total respect because it can kill you very quickly. Here's the page from our Corporate Emergency Response Plan showing the impacts at different concentrations.

Attached Files:

• H2S.JPG
      H2S.JPG
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now I want to show you oxygen is not an absolute requirement for life.........but to see the effect you need to use deep CT.........just like you need cold to the the Meissner effect. Watch 16:00 −17:30

Life is electromagnetic because of how your mitochondria works.

Cold is a synonym for magnetism or magnetic sense in you.

rlee314 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rick you should be past surprises........long ago you told you me EMF was BS too............If you read the quilt what did it tell you to be prepared for? Turns in the road you never saw coming. Here is one example.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

H2S is an uncoupler........it allows life to live without O2 sometime for longer than one would imagine. The Skiier from Norway being case in point. H2S rises in cold.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dose makes the medicine or the toxin............dont forget it. Mitochondria use it in small bouts to do amazing things called quantum effects.

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Holy shit, I wake up to this! :eek:

C'mon @NeilBB we're practically thinking round the clock since we're on opposite sides of the world. Jack is going to be forced to accelerate the pace of new information. o_Oo_O:D

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and NeilBB like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did..............But BH4 has been in it before too......you missed that. HAshimoto's and melasma i Believe.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So how does H2S reduce our need for O2 and still maintain life when we are very cold?

When sulfur reacts with an active metal, it can form the sulfide ion, S2-.

16 K(s) + S8(s) 8 K2S(s)

The Effect of Differences in the Electronegativities of Sulfur and Oxygen

Because sulfur is much less electronegative than oxygen, it is more likely to form compounds in which it has a positive oxidation number

Common Oxidation Numbers for Sulfur

Oxidation

Number Examples

-2 Na2S, H2S

-1 Na2S2, H2S2

0 S8

+1 S2Cl2

+2 S2O32-

+21/2 S4O62-

+3 S2O42-

+4 SF4, SO2, H2SO3, SO32-

+5 S2O62-

+6 SF6, SO3, H2SO4, SO42- SO42-= sulfate. (Tensegrity 7 ladies and gentlemen)

Notice that H2S and SO4 are at opposite ends of the electrochemical spectrum……..this is why Sulfate protects glucose and O2 transpports in plasma ( Tensegrity 7) and why H2S seems to put us asleep in suspended animation while decreasing our mitochondrial needs for 02.

wildperoxin likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

O and S are cousins of the periodic table. One has a big radii and one does not. That size shape thing means it has different quantum thermodynamics in chemicals.

You only thought the quantum mechanism of OSF 3 was in proteins.........YOUR MISTAKE

It is within the atoms that make us up.

wildperoxin likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

I wonder if my rotten heart has H2S. At least its smells a bit like rotten eggs..... and I get a boost

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and NeilBB like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is Sulfur safe for glucose and O2 transport? It can expand its shell to collect more electrons. In the summer time we see more environmental electrons and photons to buffer the oxidation of glucose which is found in higher concentrations of foods in long light cycles. Light = photons and the photons is the major force carrier for the electromagnetic force. This is important for mitochondria.

The Effect of Differences in the Abilities of Sulfur and Oxygen to Expand Their Valence Shell
    The electron configurations of oxygen and sulfur are usually written as follows.

O = [He] 2s2 2p4

S = [Ne] 3s2 3p4
    Although this notation shows the similarity between the configurations of the two elements, it OBSCURES from your perception (as quantum physics usually does) an important difference that allows sulfur to expand its valence shell to hold more than eight electrons.

What does E=MC2 say about size and shape in reference to energy guys? What have been diligent in telling you?

Size and shape are way more important than most of you could ever fathom all because of how transition metals and sulfur dance in cytochromes.

wildperoxin likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've wanted to tell you this for a long time..........H2S and COQ10 are what your eating when you do that. It is really an H2S shake.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Not on the current topic, but I still wonder how to go about figuring out the "best way" for stimulating superoxide signalling is given a particular person's context.

@Danco3636 comes to mind, since he's ketotic year-round, but then exercises more than the average person, along with doing a whole bunch of other things right.

@Inger also comes to mind, since she's pretty low carb all through the year.

---

Then there's also the question of amount of carbs needed for superoxide signalling.

(*throwing people under the bus*) Do we really need the 150+g of carbs that Paul Jaminet recommends? Robb Wolf recommends higher amounts for "hard-charging athletes" (say 200-250g for someone who does jiujitsu for 2 hours 3-4 times a week). Kiefer talks about backloading carbs (Bill Lagakos has given some rebuttals -- http://caloriesproper.com/carb-back-loading-take-ii/)

Surely, if you do exercise in the 4-6pm window (max protein synthesis, lowest cortisol, highest collagen tensegrity), eat an insulin-stimulating but not excessive bolus of carbs (say 50-100g), isn't that a good enough autophagy stimulus?

Even someone like Jimmy isn't super super broken right now; even he can do 15 mins of HIIT, and then "ease into" seasonal carbs with small doses. (Assuming that he's willing to address the nnEMF issue first of course)

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Guess what happens when H2S is missing in the brain? HTN, allergy, histamine release, many GI and lung problems on the surface of tissues. Why? Their mitochondria have no way to moderate the flow of electrons and lower O2 when the delta psi gets way out of control

Biology is just like a row boat. When you see how important one things is , you better look for the other part of the coupled cycle. Biology has missed the boat on H2S and this is why chronic diseases are exploding........without it you cant protect your cytochromes because the way you protect cytochromes from light is gone and you also you LOSE MITOCHONDRIAL EFFICIENCY.

Now go back and look at the EPCOT rx.

Any questions folks?

Been lots of brain surgery without a scalpel going on. Surgery via the periodic table really

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Neil I just did a BH4 search and my name on Google.........it is in a lot more blogs than I thought.......so I have given you lots of nuggets. And for those with a CBS defect.........that means you make less H2S so you need more exogenous CT. This implies the CBS defect evolved in cold climates since you would not have needed in the cold.......so as you moves out of the tropics this is an epigenetic change............due to weather. Now if your a modern human and homozygous......you better consider where you live and what you do a lot more carefully. Heterozygotes........just need to embrace CT to increase magnetic flux they can do endogenously

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is EE4 and these

CT, Methylation and Super Conductivity | Jack Kruse Optimal Health ...
    forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ct-methylation-and...

Some of the nutrient depletions that I worry most about are vitamin B6, BH4, tyrosine, and iodine. BH4 is part of the methylation pathways for ...
    Vitamin D and mitochondrial efficiency2 postsJan 5, 2013
    Horrible VDR snps!4 postsJan 5, 2013
    How to access your doctor's knowledge of methylation:20 postsDec 13, 2012
    Optimizing Methlyation20 postsJul 24, 2012
    More results from forum.jackkruse.com

wildperoxin and rlee314 like this.
  20. RickD

RickD New Member

In my Defense I also challenged you to show me why I was wrong which you did so in no uncertain terms. Been an interesting few years since for which I and my health thank you.

nonchalant likes this.